The Lord of the Rings: Aragorn’s Quest: Cheat Codes And Tips
In The Lord of the Rings: Aragorn's Quest, players become the legendary Aragorn and embark upon a quest reliving the hero’s most valiant battles from The Lord of the Rings trilogy. Wielding a sword, shield, bow and spear, players will battle enemies and journey through a colorful and fresh rendition of Middle-earth where they can switch between spear and sword on horseback, taking down evil foes in a truly action-packed gameplay experience. Two-player co-op gameplay featuring Gandalf allows kids, families and friends to work together in the heart of the action on the PS3 and Wii.
The Lord of the Rings: Aragorn’s Quest
[kwlink 24156 ]Tips[/kwlink]:
- The fastest way to defeat the Mumakil in Pellenor Fields is to use a Mounted Charge attack on their hind legs.
- Find the Palantir in each chapter to reveal all hidden items on the map, such as Fellowship Tokens. Hint: The Palantir in the Rohan level is located on the right side of the Golden Hall in Edoras.
- The Heavy Strike Thrust attack is extremely effective against all Trolls.
- To get some extra treasure in Moria, get the cave troll to hit Balin’s tomb by standing near it!
- Aragorn can use the herb Miruvor to automatically revive himself when he has run out of health. One Miruvor Artifact can be purchased in each chapter, if you do not own one already.
- Collecting all the Lore items in a level will unlock fireworks that you can set off in the Shire.
Enter cheats on the PAUSE menu.
For Player 1 (Aragorn)
Z1122 : Infinite Strength
C2C2C: Infinite Ammo
222BB: Infinite Coin
For Player 2 (Gandalf)
B1B1B: Infinite Flame of Anor (magic)
- Find sword crafting materials, Rune fragments, and Dwarven Forges to create better swords and other gear for Aragorn.
- Make sure Aragorn has the best gear equipped for the situation. In easy mode, the strongest gear is automatically equipped for Aragorn as soon as it is unlocked. In Ranger and King difficulty modes, the player must manually customize Aragorn’s gear.
- To perform a finishing move, target lock a downed enemy and press the Power Strike button.
- When a group of enemies attacks, defeat the Captain enemy type first. Captains look slightly different; for example they carry flags, and they have the ability to heal enemy troops. Defeating a Captain may also panic the remaining enemy troops, making it easier to defeat them.
- Complete all Arenas to unlock more gear for Aragorn.
Enter cheats on the MAIN menu. Once any cheat is used, a cheat options screen will appear by pressing “Y” on the options screen. From this cheat options screen, any cheat previously entered on the main menu can be disabled/enabled.
- Unlimited Morale: L-R-L-R-LS-RS-LS-RS-Y-X
- Double Speed: R-R-R-LS-LS-LS-RS-RS-RS-X
- Unlimited Arrows: L-L-L-X-X-X-LS-RS-LS-RS
- Rapid Fire: Y-X-L-R-X-Y-LS-RS-X-Y
DS Cheat Code Key Guide:
R – Dpad right
L – Dpad left
U – Dpad up
D – Dpad down
RS – Right shoulder
LS – Left shoulder
X – X button
Y – Y button
SQ – Square button
TR – Triangle button
PSP / PS2
- Unlimited Morale: L-R-L-R-L1-R1-L1-R1-SQ-TR
- Double Speed: R-R-R-L1-L1-L1-R1-R1-R1-TR
- Unlimited Arrows: L-L-L-TR-TR-TR-L1-R1-L1-R1
- Rapid Fire: SQ-TR-L-R-TR-SQ-L1-R1-TR-SQ
The Lord of the Rings: Aragorn's Quest for PlayStation 3 system supports the MOVE system, is rated “T” for Teen and is available for $59.99. The Wii™ version is rated “T” for Teen and available for $49.99. The Nintendo DS™, PlayStation 2 system and PSP system are rated “E10+” for Everyone 10 and older and available for $29.99.