Comments

Get the Look: Selena Gomez

We love Selena Gomez’s style!! She describes it as “pretty, feminine and bohemian” and we love her laid back approach to fashion. Always choosing pieces that flatter her petite frame rather than only following trends, we want to raid her closet Back to Article

SelenaGomezFanGirl
SelenaGomezFanGirl wrote:
2014-08-13 10:09:12 -0700

Selena's styles are pretty indeed!Her styles are simple yet hip'!

tennisgirl5
tennisgirl5 wrote:
2014-01-10 09:49:03 -0800

I dont like her; in her clothing lines they use real animal skins and its so sad how they do it, hurting poor animals just for a silly clothing item. I mean, what did they EVER do to her?! Eat grass?! Shaving off their skin FOR NO REASON AT ALL?! I am disgusted at u, Selena (this comment was not ment to be offencive in any way).

songqueen
songqueen wrote:
2014-01-09 12:23:28 -0800

Selena gomez is my idle! I love her
simple but affective styles!

taytaypeace
taytaypeace wrote:
2014-01-09 05:06:58 -0800

I like mostly just her simple tops and jeans ..but there is a girl at school that dress exactly like her

MissKnowItAll4
MissKnowItAll4 wrote:
2014-01-09 05:04:29 -0800

I love her style! I think I have a few of her brands.

blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly wrote:
2014-01-09 04:47:39 -0800

I don't like her

arthi
arthi wrote:
2014-01-09 04:45:02 -0800

love her style! ^.^

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-12-12 19:42:14 -0800

I like her style too! selenator

colorgirl911
colorgirl911 wrote:
2013-09-14 23:02:59 -0700

she's cute

PrincessCupcake101
PrincessCupcake101 wrote:
2013-05-27 10:23:53 -0700

She has a GREAT sense of fashion!

alexis123go
alexis123go wrote:
2013-04-30 14:33:36 -0700

u guys that dont like it well u dont have a brain cuz i looovvveee it she is look really pretty in thoughs clothes and she rocks and her and justin beiber looks perfect for each other i dont think thst they r the same age but the are perfect for each other

milifeska8

Pretty!
Love her!
Love

pooka7
pooka7 wrote:
2012-09-29 15:30:08 -0700

perharps she looks petty but not be rude but never judge person just how fancy they are
is what i think

JSelena16
JSelena16 wrote:
2012-06-26 18:10:02 -0700

SELENA IS SOOOO CUTE I LUV HER

AnimeStellaXD
AnimeStellaXD wrote:
2012-05-31 08:12:46 -0700

She looks wayyyy to pretty to be 20.She's so epic Big Grin

Selena_quiz

Predict which track you'll like best!

• Kiss & Tell
  • I Got U
  • As A Blond
  • Tell Me Something I Don't Know

Micro_backtoschoolcelebs-gallery-miley
All your favorite teen celebs, like Miley Cyrus, the Jonas Brothers, Selena Gomez and more are tr...
Micro_ramonaandbeezus-micro
Based on the beloved children’s novels by Beverly Clearly, Ramona and Beezus staring Joey King an...
Micro_beezus_micro
Kidzworld just got off the cell with Selena Gomez of Wizards of Waverly Place! Her new film Ramon...

Vinylscratchstwin
My perfect friend would be: Funny nice easy going quirky playful loyal fast and...... Loves music as much as i do!!
reply less than a minute
katerine46
katerine46 posted in Friends:
the perfect friend would support you and give you advises if you need help they would stay by your side through everything. a friend wouldn't be jealous of what you have and what you wear. a friend would love you for who you are a friend would not judge you and most of all they would make you feel like you are worth something
reply about 1 hour
blackpearrl
blackpearrl posted in Style:
I'm not a tomboy, but just a bit girly.  :blush
hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
what're are you talking about??!!ur an awesome advise giver, but I do go to a type of therapy, its a strengthening families therapy thing, i's like three hours long, and I'm like the oldest person there, so that probably won't work, but u seem like an awesome person can I friend u??!! btw thanks for the advice I doesnt understand how your the oldest person there when its the strengthening families therapy thing and does your family go?   Thanks though and me advise is when you walk in the next time go up to the therapist and ask her / him that you would appreciates if you can have the quiet word without anyone listening.  And then tell her/ him how your feeling.  This seems like one person you can tell Yush of course and I will accept :) Your welcomes and I will do me best :angel
toripizza