Comments

Get the Look: Selena Gomez

We love Selena Gomez’s style!! She describes it as “pretty, feminine and bohemian” and we love her laid back approach to fashion. Always choosing pieces that flatter her petite frame rather than only following trends, we want to raid her closet Back to Article

SelenaGomezFanGirl
SelenaGomezFanGirl wrote:
2014-08-13 10:09:12 -0700

Selena's styles are pretty indeed!Her styles are simple yet hip'!

tennisgirl5
tennisgirl5 wrote:
2014-01-10 09:49:03 -0800

I dont like her; in her clothing lines they use real animal skins and its so sad how they do it, hurting poor animals just for a silly clothing item. I mean, what did they EVER do to her?! Eat grass?! Shaving off their skin FOR NO REASON AT ALL?! I am disgusted at u, Selena (this comment was not ment to be offencive in any way).

songqueen
songqueen wrote:
2014-01-09 12:23:28 -0800

Selena gomez is my idle! I love her
simple but affective styles!

taytaypeace
taytaypeace wrote:
2014-01-09 05:06:58 -0800

I like mostly just her simple tops and jeans ..but there is a girl at school that dress exactly like her

MissKnowItAll4
MissKnowItAll4 wrote:
2014-01-09 05:04:29 -0800

I love her style! I think I have a few of her brands.

blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly wrote:
2014-01-09 04:47:39 -0800

I don't like her

arthi
arthi wrote:
2014-01-09 04:45:02 -0800

love her style! ^.^

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-12-12 19:42:14 -0800

I like her style too! selenator

colorgirl911
colorgirl911 wrote:
2013-09-14 23:02:59 -0700

she's cute

PrincessCupcake101
PrincessCupcake101 wrote:
2013-05-27 10:23:53 -0700

She has a GREAT sense of fashion!

alexis123go
alexis123go wrote:
2013-04-30 14:33:36 -0700

u guys that dont like it well u dont have a brain cuz i looovvveee it she is look really pretty in thoughs clothes and she rocks and her and justin beiber looks perfect for each other i dont think thst they r the same age but the are perfect for each other

milifeska8

Pretty!
Love her!
Love

pooka7
pooka7 wrote:
2012-09-29 15:30:08 -0700

perharps she looks petty but not be rude but never judge person just how fancy they are
is what i think

JSelena16
JSelena16 wrote:
2012-06-26 18:10:02 -0700

SELENA IS SOOOO CUTE I LUV HER

AnimeStellaXD
AnimeStellaXD wrote:
2012-05-31 08:12:46 -0700

She looks wayyyy to pretty to be 20.She's so epic Big Grin

Selena_quiz

Predict which track you'll like best!

• Kiss & Tell
  • I Got U
  • As A Blond
  • Tell Me Something I Don't Know

Micro_backtoschoolcelebs-gallery-miley
All your favorite teen celebs, like Miley Cyrus, the Jonas Brothers, Selena Gomez and more are tr...
Micro_ramonaandbeezus-micro
Based on the beloved children’s novels by Beverly Clearly, Ramona and Beezus staring Joey King an...
Micro_beezus_micro
Kidzworld just got off the cell with Selena Gomez of Wizards of Waverly Place! Her new film Ramon...

Kirsteeeeen
Well, you're just going to have to go and give it another chance. You never know, you may like it there. Sometimes we have to face our fears and it might be really scary but usually in the end it is worth it.
sugarpetals
sugarpetals posted in Friends:
I have a friend by the name of Corey....he is awesome,funny,cute and very friendly....and also heartbroken, and i don't think he deserves any of this.....if you go to his profile and read his bio"livininthesouth" all the negatives you read there is not true......he is just having a hard time in life." whispers" the guy need a girl"
seraphine10
I was born in New Zealand and when I was 7 there were heaps of earthquakes which traumourtised me. We moved to another country and my mum is forcing me to go back for a holiday and I really really really don't want to. I don't know what to do
CarnivalDay
"Kirsteeeeen" wrote:I think you should go. It might be difficult but you never know. You might find something to talk about with his fiance and find a way to talk to her! Or you could be more social with other family. The only way to beat being unsocial in big groups is to put yourself into the situation and learn. You could actually have a great time :)Just relax, be yourself. Ask questions. People love to talk about themselves so ask lots. It'll keep conversation going and you'll learn about possible later conversation topics. Also smile and be friendly. Make small talk. Remember you're there to celebrate a happy time in someone's life. You might not like it but it's their big day, one of the biggest in their life. And your dad and sister are going so you could always stick around them if socializing doesn't work. Sorry for late reply! ^-^ Thanks for the advice, I appreciate it. Problem is, only my sister has anything to wear and my dad is fretting over something that will match, but I think that was just sorted out. I'm picky over what to wear and I'm not aloud to wear boots or leggings, which I practically live in. Though I'm probably only going to stay for a few hours since the dog's not able to go to the kennel right now.
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy posted in Friends:
This thread has been moved. Click here to see the new thread.