Comments

Get the Look: Selena Gomez

We love Selena Gomez’s style!! She describes it as “pretty, feminine and bohemian” and we love her laid back approach to fashion. Always choosing pieces that flatter her petite frame rather than only following trends, we want to raid her closet Back to Article

tennisgirl5
tennisgirl5 wrote:
2014-01-10 09:49:03 -0800

I dont like her; in her clothing lines they use real animal skins and its so sad how they do it, hurting poor animals just for a silly clothing item. I mean, what did they EVER do to her?! Eat grass?! Shaving off their skin FOR NO REASON AT ALL?! I am disgusted at u, Selena (this comment was not ment to be offencive in any way).

songqueen
songqueen wrote:
2014-01-09 12:23:28 -0800

Selena gomez is my idle! I love her
simple but affective styles!

taytaypeace
taytaypeace wrote:
2014-01-09 05:06:58 -0800

I like mostly just her simple tops and jeans ..but there is a girl at school that dress exactly like her

MissKnowItAll4
MissKnowItAll4 wrote:
2014-01-09 05:04:29 -0800

I love her style! I think I have a few of her brands.

blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly wrote:
2014-01-09 04:47:39 -0800

I don't like her

arthi
arthi wrote:
2014-01-09 04:45:02 -0800

love her style! ^.^

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-12-12 19:42:14 -0800

I like her style too! selenator

colorgirl911
colorgirl911 wrote:
2013-09-14 23:02:59 -0700

she's cute

PrincessCupcake101
PrincessCupcake101 wrote:
2013-05-27 10:23:53 -0700

She has a GREAT sense of fashion!

alexis123go
alexis123go wrote:
2013-04-30 14:33:36 -0700

u guys that dont like it well u dont have a brain cuz i looovvveee it she is look really pretty in thoughs clothes and she rocks and her and justin beiber looks perfect for each other i dont think thst they r the same age but the are perfect for each other

milifeska8

Pretty!
Love her!
Love

pooka7
pooka7 wrote:
2012-09-29 15:30:08 -0700

perharps she looks petty but not be rude but never judge person just how fancy they are
is what i think

JSelena16
JSelena16 wrote:
2012-06-26 18:10:02 -0700

SELENA IS SOOOO CUTE I LUV HER

AnimeStellaXD
AnimeStellaXD wrote:
2012-05-31 08:12:46 -0700

She looks wayyyy to pretty to be 20.She's so epic Big Grin

-Orange Sherbet
-Orange Sherbet wrote:
2012-05-30 17:16:33 -0700

I ♥ her!

Selena_quiz

Predict which track you'll like best!

• Kiss & Tell
  • I Got U
  • As A Blond
  • Tell Me Something I Don't Know

Micro_backtoschoolcelebs-gallery-miley
All your favorite teen celebs, like Miley Cyrus, the Jonas Brothers, Selena Gomez and more are tr...
Micro_ramonaandbeezus-micro
Based on the beloved children’s novels by Beverly Clearly, Ramona and Beezus staring Joey King an...
Micro_beezus_micro
Kidzworld just got off the cell with Selena Gomez of Wizards of Waverly Place! Her new film Ramon...

BadwolfDW
BadwolfDW posted in Friends:
So i  agree with miley15 i think you guys should all meet up and tell them they can't leave or interrupt each other untill the issue is resolved let girl 2 know that the more she askes the less girl 1 will want to be her friend , also tell girl 1 that she shouldn't just run away.  Girl 1 is trying to be friends with girl2 but  i mean they dont need to bff's but they should not make a big deal of each other.
sugarpetals
my parents would be around 7
Pink_Kitty
My parents are very lenient about chores and messing around but they are NOT lenient at all about lying, respect, homework or safety stuff.
miley15
miley15 posted in Friends:
ahaaaa...that's sorta confusing and annoying at the same time...but don't u think if they were really your friends they would listen to u? if they are really interested in being friend with u so tell em that u cannot stand this situation anymore and ask them politely but firmly to try to understand each other...or ur friendship will be ruined...i'm sure talking always solves any problems...
avatar-me
avatar-me posted in Friends:
Ok here's what's going on. Girl1 (my best friend) can't stand girl2 (my other friend). And girl2 wants to be friends with girl1 but girl1 doesn't want to be friends with girl2. And girl2 keeps messaging girl1 and girl1 keeps telling her she doesn't want to be her friend. got you confused yet?  So this is what is making me write this. My best friend said that if I keep hanging around my other friend she will try to be nice. But every time those two are in the same place girl2 asks girl1 why they can't be friends and that just sets girl1 off. And then I have to stop it. I love how my best friend is willing to hang around my other friend for me but I hate how my other friend won't stop bringing up why the two of them can't be friends. No matter how much girl1 and I tell her that girl1 doesn't want to be her friend she keeps asking. I like hanging out with both of them but not at the same time and when I hang out with one and not the other they ask why and I spending more time with the other one then with them. I can't take it anymore!!!  Please help me me before I loose it,              avatar-me