Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Get the Look: Selena Gomez

We love Selena Gomez’s style!! She describes it as “pretty, feminine and bohemian” and we love her laid back approach to fashion. Always choosing pieces that flatter her petite frame rather than only following trends, we want to raid her closet Back to Article

SelenaGomezFanGirl
SelenaGomezFanGirl wrote:
2014-08-13 10:09:12 -0700

Selena's styles are pretty indeed!Her styles are simple yet hip'!

tennisgirl5
tennisgirl5 wrote:
2014-01-10 09:49:03 -0800

I dont like her; in her clothing lines they use real animal skins and its so sad how they do it, hurting poor animals just for a silly clothing item. I mean, what did they EVER do to her?! Eat grass?! Shaving off their skin FOR NO REASON AT ALL?! I am disgusted at u, Selena (this comment was not ment to be offencive in any way).

songqueen
songqueen wrote:
2014-01-09 12:23:28 -0800

Selena gomez is my idle! I love her
simple but affective styles!

taytaypeace
taytaypeace wrote:
2014-01-09 05:06:58 -0800

I like mostly just her simple tops and jeans ..but there is a girl at school that dress exactly like her

MissKnowItAll4
MissKnowItAll4 wrote:
2014-01-09 05:04:29 -0800

I love her style! I think I have a few of her brands.

blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly wrote:
2014-01-09 04:47:39 -0800

I don't like her

arthi
arthi wrote:
2014-01-09 04:45:02 -0800

love her style! ^.^

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-12-12 19:42:14 -0800

I like her style too! selenator

colorgirl911
colorgirl911 wrote:
2013-09-14 23:02:59 -0700

she's cute

PrincessCupcake101
PrincessCupcake101 wrote:
2013-05-27 10:23:53 -0700

She has a GREAT sense of fashion!

alexis123go
alexis123go wrote:
2013-04-30 14:33:36 -0700

u guys that dont like it well u dont have a brain cuz i looovvveee it she is look really pretty in thoughs clothes and she rocks and her and justin beiber looks perfect for each other i dont think thst they r the same age but the are perfect for each other

milifeska8

Pretty!
Love her!
Love

pooka7
pooka7 wrote:
2012-09-29 15:30:08 -0700

perharps she looks petty but not be rude but never judge person just how fancy they are
is what i think

JSelena16
JSelena16 wrote:
2012-06-26 18:10:02 -0700

SELENA IS SOOOO CUTE I LUV HER

AnimeStellaXD
AnimeStellaXD wrote:
2012-05-31 08:12:46 -0700

She looks wayyyy to pretty to be 20.She's so epic Big Grin

Selena_quiz

Predict which track you'll like best!

• Kiss & Tell
  • I Got U
  • As A Blond
  • Tell Me Something I Don't Know

Micro_backtoschoolcelebs-gallery-miley
All your favorite teen celebs, like Miley Cyrus, the Jonas Brothers, Selena Gomez and more are tr...
Micro_ramonaandbeezus-micro
Based on the beloved children’s novels by Beverly Clearly, Ramona and Beezus staring Joey King an...
Micro_beezus_micro
Kidzworld just got off the cell with Selena Gomez of Wizards of Waverly Place! Her new film Ramon...

wellhereweareagain12
There is someone in my class and she makes a comment about everything the teacher says and she always feels the need to make everything about her. I can't stand her. I hope I won't have any classes with her next year.
UMadOrNaw
I would reccoment getting in touch with a family theripist and have him/her come over to your house and talk with your family.
samkitty214
samkitty214 posted in Friends:
Dear UnknownPoster,     Hello, hope you're enjoying your day! i suggest you step up to the home plate and ask," is there chemistry in this so called relationship"? let her answer, if it is yes. than build a STRONG relationship. if its NO than just say "sorry i asked" and say that you'd like to continue as friends!!!!                                                         -best of luck
JezDaNerd
Dear Dish-It, My little sister, Sydney, ruins EVERYTHING! She spills secrets, messes up auditions, and even feeds bits of homework, to the FISH!  Once, my crush came over while my parents weren't home. I was babysitting Sydney when I forgot we had to finish a school project, me and my crush. When he got to my house, My sister told him about how i use to have BRACES and a bright pink TEDDY BEAR! How can i try to cooperator with her, when i just want to strangle her! (my crush still is friends with me by the way) From, Jez {}
rebelfeminist
rebelfeminist posted in Style:
Well you won't want to volunteer because that's unpaid.  Your profile says you're 11 which means you can't get a real job but you can babysit (you'll need first aid training for this), or you can pet sit or do yard work. Those are good jobs to have at your age.