Comments

Quiz the Coach :: Football for Girls

That’s great that you want to join football. I used to play football and I know that it can be very scary at first, so it’s good that you are concerned. There are probably no football leagues for girls where you live and that means you have to play with the boys, right? Back to Article

blueye
blueye wrote:
2013-10-01 19:15:03 -0700

We start in the summer with weights and then go to camps. When school starts we have two months work out on the others that want to go out so we have to show them what we learned, the play, route, and drills.

river012
river012 wrote:
2013-09-30 20:40:35 -0700

I want to play football but the seasons already started.

blueye
blueye wrote:
2013-09-30 18:49:15 -0700

I play football. They boys say i cant do it but i prove them all that im one of the guys. Go for what u want. Dont listen to them.

lilyprincesss
lilyprincesss wrote:
2011-03-23 23:22:53 -0700

try rugby then Wink

cute valentine
cute valentine wrote:
2011-03-23 23:21:47 -0700

I HATE FOOTBALL IT HURTS

Lubbydubbychica
Lubbydubbychica wrote:
2011-03-23 11:45:46 -0700

I want toplay football with boyz but they always say its a man sport and youll get hurt or u cnt play ur a girl and it mks me mad i think girls should and CAN play football

Jazzy23
Jazzy23 wrote:
2011-01-29 22:25:28 -0800

i aggree that is some MESS!!!im a girl want to play FOOTBALL!!!

cherry123
cherry123 wrote:
2010-12-01 09:27:47 -0800

i wanna be in the nfl for girls but boys at my school say its a mans game but i think thats dog crap i think if a boy can do it a girl can do WAAAAAAYYYYY bettter

roseydanen
roseydanen wrote:
2010-11-21 11:08:57 -0800

im with u girl we should be able to play football

FunnyGal232
FunnyGal232 wrote:
2010-11-19 02:54:10 -0800

I am a girl we should start a petision. who is with me?? leave me a comment if agree

FunnyGal232
FunnyGal232 wrote:
2010-11-19 02:53:12 -0800

i wonder if i they will let me play football at my scool im a girl. we should sign a petision leave me a comment if you agree

F1154120803812

Coolest Football Position? Vote!

• The quarterback of course.
  • Linebackers are the best.
  • Running backs rule.
  • Cheerleaders!

Micro_a micro
I am playing Junior Varsity Football for my school next year and was worrying if I would get smea...
Micro_a micro
It’s time for the NFL season to get going. Long-time Philly QB Donovan McNabb is leaving the Eagl...
Micro_football-article
I wanna try out for the Football Team at school. How do I know which position I should try for??

Sports in the forums

eyeoneskids
eyeoneskids posted in Basketball:
agree with you, for a point guard, he is 30+ but the speed is also fast
eyeoneskids
eyeoneskids posted in Basketball:
spurs is good, and ducan,tony parker, Manu Ginobili
basketball121
kobe bryant
Banned321
Banned321 posted in Baseball:
"lily_flower12" wrote:I just started playing softball this season. Its the best sport I ever played! Does anyone have any tips or pointer on how to play to my best abilities? always keep your eyes on the ball ......just don't let it hit you in the face
Gotta-love-me-123
I love basketball it is the best sport ever made in the history of man kind:D
reply 2 days