Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Quiz the Coach :: Football for Girls

That’s great that you want to join football. I used to play football and I know that it can be very scary at first, so it’s good that you are concerned. There are probably no football leagues for girls where you live and that means you have to play with the boys, right? Back to Article

blueye
blueye wrote:
2013-10-01 19:15:03 -0700

We start in the summer with weights and then go to camps. When school starts we have two months work out on the others that want to go out so we have to show them what we learned, the play, route, and drills.

river012
river012 wrote:
2013-09-30 20:40:35 -0700

I want to play football but the seasons already started.

blueye
blueye wrote:
2013-09-30 18:49:15 -0700

I play football. They boys say i cant do it but i prove them all that im one of the guys. Go for what u want. Dont listen to them.

lilyprincesss
lilyprincesss wrote:
2011-03-23 23:22:53 -0700

try rugby then Wink

cute valentine
cute valentine wrote:
2011-03-23 23:21:47 -0700

I HATE FOOTBALL IT HURTS

Lubbydubbychica
Lubbydubbychica wrote:
2011-03-23 11:45:46 -0700

I want toplay football with boyz but they always say its a man sport and youll get hurt or u cnt play ur a girl and it mks me mad i think girls should and CAN play football

Jazzy23
Jazzy23 wrote:
2011-01-29 22:25:28 -0800

i aggree that is some MESS!!!im a girl want to play FOOTBALL!!!

cherry123
cherry123 wrote:
2010-12-01 09:27:47 -0800

i wanna be in the nfl for girls but boys at my school say its a mans game but i think thats dog crap i think if a boy can do it a girl can do WAAAAAAYYYYY bettter

roseydanen
roseydanen wrote:
2010-11-21 11:08:57 -0800

im with u girl we should be able to play football

FunnyGal232
FunnyGal232 wrote:
2010-11-19 02:54:10 -0800

I am a girl we should start a petision. who is with me?? leave me a comment if agree

FunnyGal232
FunnyGal232 wrote:
2010-11-19 02:53:12 -0800

i wonder if i they will let me play football at my scool im a girl. we should sign a petision leave me a comment if you agree

F1154120803812

Coolest Football Position? Vote!

• The quarterback of course.
  • Linebackers are the best.
  • Running backs rule.
  • Cheerleaders!

Micro_a micro
I am playing Junior Varsity Football for my school next year and was worrying if I would get smea...
Micro_a micro
It’s time for the NFL season to get going. Long-time Philly QB Donovan McNabb is leaving the Eagl...
Micro_football-article
I wanna try out for the Football Team at school. How do I know which position I should try for??

Sports in the forums

nascarawesome
Who will win????
Cinderella_red
"Sana11" wrote:I 'm honestly not very sure but I do think its an activity just like music classes, drama etc. M8 b. I wrote what I thot. but I think ur point can also b veiwed
Sana11
Sana11 posted in Cheerleading:
Cinderella_red
Cheer leading, I think, is not a sport. I mean the girls who are cheer leaders never go are the girls teams but never miss a team where there are boys. So if it was a sport then shouldn't they cheer for all the students who are play a certain game where cheer leading is needed/allowed? Maybe in some schools it is a sport but in most, it isn't. -_-'
Team Audi #46
I don't know what is wrong with these teams. Former Colt's Head Coach, Tony Dungy, said that he wouldn't wan Sam because of the attention he was bringing. I just don't get it. I heard that his stats were amazing. A player should not be cut because of their orientation but because of their attitude or extremely poor skill. Why can't they just let him do what he loves to do, play football on a team that wants him.
reply 3 days