Comments

Ugly Christmas Sweaters

What would the holidays be like without the presence of the ugly Christmas sweater? Usually worn by your grandparents, holiday sweaters are popping up everywhere this season from Forever21 to New Look and American Eagle! Back to Article

_h0waboutno
_h0waboutno wrote:
2013-12-24 06:19:45 -0800

luv thisssss

MikuFanXD
MikuFanXD wrote:
2013-12-06 15:32:43 -0800

Those sweaters are kinda cute! Big Grin

luvliampayne
luvliampayne wrote:
2013-12-06 15:27:14 -0800

some of those were actually pretty cute!

Pixeled
Pixeled wrote:
2013-12-06 15:22:48 -0800

-sarcasm- oh dos r beautiful sweaterz :3

Shugopoke
Shugopoke wrote:
2013-12-05 20:33:23 -0800

Those look cute, not ugly

Tatiana111
Tatiana111 wrote:
2013-12-04 06:49:49 -0800

I'd wear the reindeer one. Doesn't look that bad (:

miz-wolf1
miz-wolf1 wrote:
2013-12-02 17:06:46 -0800

These are not that bad you know.ive seen worse

QTpie14
QTpie14 wrote:
2013-12-02 12:56:51 -0800

ive seen ugly sweaters....but these dont catergorise under ugly just saying

WizardGirl3311
WizardGirl3311 wrote:
2013-12-02 12:39:32 -0800

Some of these aren't half bad!

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-12-01 13:07:09 -0800

some of them are okay but I wouldn't buy one since my wardrobe is...

YourstrulyAJ
YourstrulyAJ wrote:
2013-11-29 17:19:44 -0800

i dont see anything wrong with them, they're cute. i'll wear a Christmas sweater any day of the year.

tennisgirl5
tennisgirl5 wrote:
2013-11-29 14:39:48 -0800

Those sweaters look good!!!! Not the rudolf one, i dont like that. But number 10 on the slideshow thingie is AMAZING!!!!

applejack45
applejack45 wrote:
2013-11-29 10:46:11 -0800

I love Christmas swears they are amazing

Yanna122596
Yanna122596 wrote:
2013-11-29 10:39:04 -0800

Not all of the ones at the bottom are ugly :3

Surfs_Up_Girl
Surfs_Up_Girl wrote:
2013-11-29 10:35:54 -0800

This is rude. They should put on pretty sweaters !

Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09 wrote:
2013-11-29 10:21:27 -0800

REALLY UGLY

maddieboo167
maddieboo167 wrote:
2013-11-29 10:19:37 -0800

Not to be rude or anything but these are really ugly.. I don't really like these at all

Baby260
Baby260 wrote:
2013-11-29 10:17:16 -0800

werd o_o

InfinityAndBeyondxP
InfinityAndBeyondxP wrote:
2013-11-29 10:15:00 -0800

lol

classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic wrote:
2013-11-29 10:10:34 -0800

These are nice o_o

Cookie_140x100

Favorite Christmas Treat - Vote!

• Gingerbread cookies.
  • Candy canes.
  • Eggnog.
  • Mistletoe kisses!

Micro_christmas-micro
Kidzworld's 2010 Holiday Gift Guide! Find the prefect gift for your friends and loved ones!
Micro_dinner-micro
Walt Disney Pictures retells the beloved tale – Disney’s A Christmas Carol, the high-flying, hear...
Micro_xmas movies_micro
Christmas classics – what can we say? Kidzworld has the top 10 Christmas movies.

kaykay2002