Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Winter Beauty: Dry Skin

It happens to the best of us no matter how well we take care of our skin - cold winter weather can mean dry skin and chapped lips. The cold and wind and dry heat indoors can cause havoc on your skin - on your face, body and your lips. Back to Article

fettucini171

feeding_for_love wrote:
2014-01-04 08:18:33 -0800

true

msprettymama
msprettymama wrote:
2013-12-27 20:38:07 -0800

My skin never dries but during winter my agony acts up

-orion-
-orion- wrote:
2013-12-27 20:10:10 -0800

My eyebrows and nose get so dry in the winter. Use lots of skin care products though. Dx

mazzyds105
mazzyds105 wrote:
2013-12-08 04:05:03 -0800

I swear nivea aint in america

caitlin0504
caitlin0504 wrote:
2013-12-08 02:30:14 -0800

The best mosturiser is Nivea soft but I do not think you can get it in America!!!

callicheer
callicheer wrote:
2013-12-07 13:57:39 -0800

Ugh my skin gets soooo dry!! In ALL of the seasons!

MahiSara

2013-12-06 14:01:36 -0800

natural beauty is what is important

ThomasJuliet_2610183
ThomasJuliet_2610183 wrote:
2013-12-02 02:47:15 -0800

I am using Natural Skin Care Products
which helps me to protect from dry weather..

Jamanda
Jamanda wrote:
2013-11-16 10:55:59 -0800

I use baby lotion and baby body wash + baby shampoo. THEY REALLLLLLLLLY WORK!

Surfs_Up_Girl
Surfs_Up_Girl wrote:
2013-11-14 11:53:51 -0800

Dry skin ? O.O Never to me though

Tomato-poll

Fave Homemade Hair Remedy?

• Lemon juice for lightening my locks.
  • Coffee for making your hair warmer and shinier.
  • Dryer sheets to get rid of flyaways.
  • Tomato juice to remove chorline build up.