Comments

Dear Dish-It: Secret Santa

Unhappy Santa asks: “In our class we do Secret Santa, where you buy gifts for someone. We had to pick names out of a hat; I got the school bully. I hate her. What do I do?” Back to Article

QueenTitania
QueenTitania wrote:
2013-07-27 21:23:18 -0700

If you are nice she may be, just comment her clothes say she has a cool locker

ebl247
ebl247 wrote:
2012-12-15 18:21:01 -0800

u should try to give her a preasent because if you do she may start being nice to you and other kids smile

Swaggieec:
Swaggieec: wrote:
2012-12-15 17:26:54 -0800

My secert santa is my bestfriend..I guess it isn't such a secert anymmore huh? lol xD

babykiity
babykiity wrote:
2012-12-14 13:13:58 -0800

????

CrashYourParty
CrashYourParty wrote:
2012-12-13 18:58:32 -0800

I got a hannah montana gift set once for a secret santa thing

crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12 wrote:
2012-12-13 18:56:35 -0800

Buy a really big prank and put it in a box so when she opens it she'll find a big surprise Big Grin That'll teach her.

BoyFriend1234
BoyFriend1234 wrote:
2012-12-12 17:52:59 -0800

SLENDER!!!!!

Emosky490
Emosky490 wrote:
2012-12-12 06:36:37 -0800

Picture= Slender man

liberty1410
liberty1410 wrote:
2012-12-11 19:37:25 -0800

SLENDER MEN: first thing i thought when i saw that photo

mokeydokey
mokeydokey wrote:
2012-12-10 19:33:14 -0800

It's Christmas if she doesn't like her present then let her ruin Christmas for herself but feel good that you are trying to be the better person...and spreading Christmas spirit!smile so be proud no matter what! And if she's a bully...ignore her but if it gets personal tell the teacher ...anyone you trust!smile good luck unhappy Santa!smile

pixie britney
pixie britney wrote:
2012-02-11 21:48:13 -0800

Just try to be nice to her, and if she is still mean to you then tell the teacher.

Macy1215
Macy1215 wrote:
2011-05-16 11:48:52 -0700

same thing just be nice to her..... Wink

ashleyisawesome
ashleyisawesome wrote:
2011-03-29 13:07:48 -0700

just tell the guidence teacher

seven98
seven98 wrote:
2011-01-22 07:12:43 -0800

run for ur life

xoxoeli
xoxoeli wrote:
2011-01-19 11:50:03 -0800

i dont even know who my secret santa is...i hate my class...

kaitlyn555
kaitlyn555 wrote:
2011-01-01 07:32:38 -0800

dont go to school that day.

wonderful girl
wonderful girl wrote:
2010-12-27 04:50:51 -0800

Who eva wrote that they really caught my attention smile

lostu2
lostu2 wrote:
2010-12-25 21:59:46 -0800

2 get respect bak DUH!!!!

lostu2
lostu2 wrote:
2010-12-25 21:58:36 -0800

give her something nice tht shell love then tell with clues tht its from u and mby shell be nice 2 u and mby even fall in love

funnyemmy
funnyemmy wrote:
2010-12-24 01:59:21 -0800

Do it!!!! its around chritmas time but dont sell your self out! just clues, and get her something awesome but not what you like... for her!Merry Christmas!!

Does Santa Exist? Vote!

• Of course he does!
  • No way! He's just a marketing ploy.
  • I'm not sure.

Micro_cymphonique_micro
Cymphonique Miller aka Lil Miss Swagger is one of our fave triple threats! We recently got to ask...
Micro_bully_micro
With bullying being such an important issue among kids today, we wondered what celebrities think ...
Micro_cyberbullying_micro
Dramaqueen13 asks: "I told my friend I didn't want to be friends anymore, now she is sending me h...

John Appetite
John Appetite posted in Friends:
"FloraTheWolf" wrote:One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time.And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it.I hope this helps! :) Thanks for the advice. This takes a burden off of my head. "Bloody Wings" wrote:ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you.well thats my opinion Thanks for the advice. Now I know the appropriate reaction. "Dear Dish-It" wrote: Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time! Thanks for helping me out Dish-It. You did not only help me out, but also wished me well. You are more like a care-taker, and you made me feel good. Thank you. Moderators can now lock the topic please.
Dear Dish-It
Dear Dish-It posted in Friends:
cargirl296
cargirl296 posted in Style:
I think that rubber band bracelets are totally in right now. And they are easy to make on a loom! Head scarves are also in as well. Hope you found this helpful!
Dear Dish-It
Wow! This sounds so frustrating! Maybe talk to your mom about what's going on. Ask her why she's doing it. She might just be worried about your safety online. More and more there are unsafe people talking to kids on the internet. I'm sure your mom just has your best interest at heart. See if you two can agree on how to keep you safe online!   Good luck!
Bloody Wings
Bloody Wings posted in Friends:
ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you. well thats my opinion