Comments

Dear Dish-It: Secret Santa

Unhappy Santa asks: “In our class we do Secret Santa, where you buy gifts for someone. We had to pick names out of a hat; I got the school bully. I hate her. What do I do?” Back to Article

QueenTitania
QueenTitania wrote:
2013-07-27 21:23:18 -0700

If you are nice she may be, just comment her clothes say she has a cool locker

ebl247
ebl247 wrote:
2012-12-15 18:21:01 -0800

u should try to give her a preasent because if you do she may start being nice to you and other kids smile

Swaggieec:
Swaggieec: wrote:
2012-12-15 17:26:54 -0800

My secert santa is my bestfriend..I guess it isn't such a secert anymmore huh? lol xD

babykiity
babykiity wrote:
2012-12-14 13:13:58 -0800

????

CrashYourParty
CrashYourParty wrote:
2012-12-13 18:58:32 -0800

I got a hannah montana gift set once for a secret santa thing

crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12 wrote:
2012-12-13 18:56:35 -0800

Buy a really big prank and put it in a box so when she opens it she'll find a big surprise Big Grin That'll teach her.

BoyFriend1234
BoyFriend1234 wrote:
2012-12-12 17:52:59 -0800

SLENDER!!!!!

Emosky490
Emosky490 wrote:
2012-12-12 06:36:37 -0800

Picture= Slender man

liberty1410
liberty1410 wrote:
2012-12-11 19:37:25 -0800

SLENDER MEN: first thing i thought when i saw that photo

mokeydokey
mokeydokey wrote:
2012-12-10 19:33:14 -0800

It's Christmas if she doesn't like her present then let her ruin Christmas for herself but feel good that you are trying to be the better person...and spreading Christmas spirit!smile so be proud no matter what! And if she's a bully...ignore her but if it gets personal tell the teacher ...anyone you trust!smile good luck unhappy Santa!smile

pixie britney
pixie britney wrote:
2012-02-11 21:48:13 -0800

Just try to be nice to her, and if she is still mean to you then tell the teacher.

Macy1215
Macy1215 wrote:
2011-05-16 11:48:52 -0700

same thing just be nice to her..... Wink

ashleyisawesome
ashleyisawesome wrote:
2011-03-29 13:07:48 -0700

just tell the guidence teacher

seven98
seven98 wrote:
2011-01-22 07:12:43 -0800

run for ur life

xoxoeli
xoxoeli wrote:
2011-01-19 11:50:03 -0800

i dont even know who my secret santa is...i hate my class...

kaitlyn555
kaitlyn555 wrote:
2011-01-01 07:32:38 -0800

dont go to school that day.

wonderful girl
wonderful girl wrote:
2010-12-27 04:50:51 -0800

Who eva wrote that they really caught my attention smile

lostu2
lostu2 wrote:
2010-12-25 21:59:46 -0800

2 get respect bak DUH!!!!

lostu2
lostu2 wrote:
2010-12-25 21:58:36 -0800

give her something nice tht shell love then tell with clues tht its from u and mby shell be nice 2 u and mby even fall in love

funnyemmy
funnyemmy wrote:
2010-12-24 01:59:21 -0800

Do it!!!! its around chritmas time but dont sell your self out! just clues, and get her something awesome but not what you like... for her!Merry Christmas!!

Does Santa Exist? Vote!

• Of course he does!
  • No way! He's just a marketing ploy.
  • I'm not sure.

Micro_cymphonique_micro
Cymphonique Miller aka Lil Miss Swagger is one of our fave triple threats! We recently got to ask...
Micro_bully_micro
With bullying being such an important issue among kids today, we wondered what celebrities think ...
Micro_cyberbullying_micro
Dramaqueen13 asks: "I told my friend I didn't want to be friends anymore, now she is sending me h...

SelenaGomezFanGirl
...im not too sure what the brown stuff is,but since you said you have not done it,you should trust yourself.And talk about it to your mom!I'm sure she will give you the best of advices and stuff because she would have probably experienced it before.So,don't be afraid,and approach her when she's vacant!Good Luck!
SelenaGomezFanGirl
no you shouldn't!I bet, the friends that are pressuring you are girls only because they are jealous of your girl,because of her personality and style,and probably, most likely that they wanna be your girlfriend as well! ~~comment me back if you like!:)
OptimisticJollygirl
You are perfect the way you are.
reply 1 day
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
reply 1 day
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
And you can add me as a friend if you want :D
reply 1 day