Comments

Dear Dish-It: Secret Santa

Unhappy Santa asks: “In our class we do Secret Santa, where you buy gifts for someone. We had to pick names out of a hat; I got the school bully. I hate her. What do I do?” Back to Article

QueenTitania
QueenTitania wrote:
2013-07-27 21:23:18 -0700

If you are nice she may be, just comment her clothes say she has a cool locker

ebl247
ebl247 wrote:
2012-12-15 18:21:01 -0800

u should try to give her a preasent because if you do she may start being nice to you and other kids smile

Swaggieec:
Swaggieec: wrote:
2012-12-15 17:26:54 -0800

My secert santa is my bestfriend..I guess it isn't such a secert anymmore huh? lol xD

babykiity
babykiity wrote:
2012-12-14 13:13:58 -0800

????

CrashYourParty
CrashYourParty wrote:
2012-12-13 18:58:32 -0800

I got a hannah montana gift set once for a secret santa thing

crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12 wrote:
2012-12-13 18:56:35 -0800

Buy a really big prank and put it in a box so when she opens it she'll find a big surprise Big Grin That'll teach her.

BoyFriend1234
BoyFriend1234 wrote:
2012-12-12 17:52:59 -0800

SLENDER!!!!!

Emosky490
Emosky490 wrote:
2012-12-12 06:36:37 -0800

Picture= Slender man

liberty1410
liberty1410 wrote:
2012-12-11 19:37:25 -0800

SLENDER MEN: first thing i thought when i saw that photo

mokeydokey
mokeydokey wrote:
2012-12-10 19:33:14 -0800

It's Christmas if she doesn't like her present then let her ruin Christmas for herself but feel good that you are trying to be the better person...and spreading Christmas spirit!smile so be proud no matter what! And if she's a bully...ignore her but if it gets personal tell the teacher ...anyone you trust!smile good luck unhappy Santa!smile

pixie britney
pixie britney wrote:
2012-02-11 21:48:13 -0800

Just try to be nice to her, and if she is still mean to you then tell the teacher.

Macy1215
Macy1215 wrote:
2011-05-16 11:48:52 -0700

same thing just be nice to her..... Wink

ashleyisawesome
ashleyisawesome wrote:
2011-03-29 13:07:48 -0700

just tell the guidence teacher

seven98
seven98 wrote:
2011-01-22 07:12:43 -0800

run for ur life

xoxoeli
xoxoeli wrote:
2011-01-19 11:50:03 -0800

i dont even know who my secret santa is...i hate my class...

kaitlyn555
kaitlyn555 wrote:
2011-01-01 07:32:38 -0800

dont go to school that day.

wonderful girl
wonderful girl wrote:
2010-12-27 04:50:51 -0800

Who eva wrote that they really caught my attention smile

lostu2
lostu2 wrote:
2010-12-25 21:59:46 -0800

2 get respect bak DUH!!!!

lostu2
lostu2 wrote:
2010-12-25 21:58:36 -0800

give her something nice tht shell love then tell with clues tht its from u and mby shell be nice 2 u and mby even fall in love

funnyemmy
funnyemmy wrote:
2010-12-24 01:59:21 -0800

Do it!!!! its around chritmas time but dont sell your self out! just clues, and get her something awesome but not what you like... for her!Merry Christmas!!

Does Santa Exist? Vote!

• Of course he does!
  • No way! He's just a marketing ploy.
  • I'm not sure.

Micro_cymphonique_micro
Cymphonique Miller aka Lil Miss Swagger is one of our fave triple threats! We recently got to ask...
Micro_bully_micro
With bullying being such an important issue among kids today, we wondered what celebrities think ...
Micro_cyberbullying_micro
Dramaqueen13 asks: "I told my friend I didn't want to be friends anymore, now she is sending me h...

BadwolfDW
BadwolfDW posted in Friends:
So i  agree with miley15 i think you guys should all meet up and tell them they can't leave or interrupt each other untill the issue is resolved let girl 2 know that the more she askes the less girl 1 will want to be her friend , also tell girl 1 that she shouldn't just run away.  Girl 1 is trying to be friends with girl2 but  i mean they dont need to bff's but they should not make a big deal of each other.
sugarpetals
my parents would be around 7
Pink_Kitty
My parents are very lenient about chores and messing around but they are NOT lenient at all about lying, respect, homework or safety stuff.
miley15
miley15 posted in Friends:
ahaaaa...that's sorta confusing and annoying at the same time...but don't u think if they were really your friends they would listen to u? if they are really interested in being friend with u so tell em that u cannot stand this situation anymore and ask them politely but firmly to try to understand each other...or ur friendship will be ruined...i'm sure talking always solves any problems...
avatar-me
avatar-me posted in Friends:
Ok here's what's going on. Girl1 (my best friend) can't stand girl2 (my other friend). And girl2 wants to be friends with girl1 but girl1 doesn't want to be friends with girl2. And girl2 keeps messaging girl1 and girl1 keeps telling her she doesn't want to be her friend. got you confused yet?  So this is what is making me write this. My best friend said that if I keep hanging around my other friend she will try to be nice. But every time those two are in the same place girl2 asks girl1 why they can't be friends and that just sets girl1 off. And then I have to stop it. I love how my best friend is willing to hang around my other friend for me but I hate how my other friend won't stop bringing up why the two of them can't be friends. No matter how much girl1 and I tell her that girl1 doesn't want to be her friend she keeps asking. I like hanging out with both of them but not at the same time and when I hang out with one and not the other they ask why and I spending more time with the other one then with them. I can't take it anymore!!!  Please help me me before I loose it,              avatar-me