Comments

Winter Beauty: Static-Free Hair

We’ve all been there - we take off our wool hats after being out in the cold and our hair is standing on end. Even if we put water on it to calm it down for the moment, the static always comes back. We have some tips on how to keep your hair tamed! Back to Article

cupcake211
cupcake211 wrote:
2014-04-06 06:39:16 -0700

True

Lemonhairspray123
Lemonhairspray123 wrote:
2014-04-04 09:48:56 -0700

good article and good tips

rockerlover
rockerlover wrote:
2014-02-21 13:52:41 -0800

great advice smile

alexiarina123
alexiarina123 wrote:
2014-02-21 12:47:35 -0800

these tips are very useful especially the hot oil treatment

tkaeara

BabyWinter12 wrote:
2014-01-24 15:52:48 -0800

nice advice

macmill
macmill wrote:
2014-01-02 17:30:16 -0800

are those hair care products or bottles of #### and other stuff

ThePurpleMuffin
ThePurpleMuffin wrote:
2013-12-11 11:44:36 -0800

Whenever I wear my coat my hair goes static... And it's cold so I always wear it.

JennyD

nikki.is.me_1945131 wrote:
2011-12-15 12:24:29 -0800

Good Advice XD

pennyppie
pennyppie wrote:
2011-01-28 13:57:49 -0800

this hair style is so pretty its a syle that u would just go to the store n cause it doesnt look like ur goin on a date just klike ur goin to the super market of just a day at the mall I LOVE IT!!!!!!!

Worst Thing to Happen to Your Hair?

• Split ends.
  • Frizz.
  • Hat head.
  • Getting stuck with gum.