Comments

Winter Beauty: Static-Free Hair

We’ve all been there - we take off our wool hats after being out in the cold and our hair is standing on end. Even if we put water on it to calm it down for the moment, the static always comes back. We have some tips on how to keep your hair tamed! Back to Article

cupcake211
cupcake211 wrote:
2014-04-06 06:39:16 -0700

True

Lemonhairspray123
Lemonhairspray123 wrote:
2014-04-04 09:48:56 -0700

good article and good tips

rockerlover
rockerlover wrote:
2014-02-21 13:52:41 -0800

great advice smile

alexiarina123
alexiarina123 wrote:
2014-02-21 12:47:35 -0800

these tips are very useful especially the hot oil treatment

tkaeara

BabyWinter12 wrote:
2014-01-24 15:52:48 -0800

nice advice

macmill
macmill wrote:
2014-01-02 17:30:16 -0800

are those hair care products or bottles of #### and other stuff

ThePurpleMuffin
ThePurpleMuffin wrote:
2013-12-11 11:44:36 -0800

Whenever I wear my coat my hair goes static... And it's cold so I always wear it.

JennyD

nikki.is.me wrote:
2011-12-15 12:24:29 -0800

Good Advice XD

pennyppie
pennyppie wrote:
2011-01-28 13:57:49 -0800

this hair style is so pretty its a syle that u would just go to the store n cause it doesnt look like ur goin on a date just klike ur goin to the super market of just a day at the mall I LOVE IT!!!!!!!

Worst Thing to Happen to Your Hair?

• Split ends.
  • Frizz.
  • Hat head.
  • Getting stuck with gum.

Micro_blush_micro
Cold winter weather and snow means naturally rosy pink cheeks! But even without the aid of winter...
Micro_facial-treatments-micro
It happens to the best of us no matter how well we take care of our skin - cold winter weather c...
Micro_w_micro
We all love to change up our hairstyle once in a while! Luckily for us, nowadays it’s super easy ...
Micro_sc_micro
Finding the right shampoo and conditioner can make the difference between limp hair and healthy a...
Micro_long_micro
Even though long, flowing locks seem like it would be low maintenance, it’s important to take re...

LolJokes005
LolJokes005 posted in Style:
"hieverybody22" wrote:help!!all my friennds are tinyand the only clothes that I feel comfy in is my mums...please help mealittleBIGproblem Look Don't worry about ur weight. Just be a good sport, and wear clother that u're confy in, even if they are ur Mums. And don't worry ill be ur frd :D
jordand08
"Jelly3" wrote: "Kirsteeeeen" wrote: Well, you're just going to have to go and give it another chance. You never know, you may like it there. Sometimes we have to face our fears and it might be really scary but usually in the end it is worth it. This. :)
reply about 1 hour
happyfrizzl12
Dear seraphine10 Tell your mum how you feel about going back to New Zealand for a holiday. Do you worry that there will be earthquakes while you're away? Sit her down in private and tell her how you feel about it. Maybe if she see's how scared you are of going back she won't make you. Just tell her how you really feel about it because earthquakes at 7 years old is traumatizing. Hope this helps.  ​- The Fabulous Unicorn
reply about 1 hour
Awesomeme234
Awesomeme234 posted in Style:
I'm wearing pink and white striped shirt with denim shorts on white short socks and pink high top sneakers
Missywaterdog
Missywaterdog posted in Style:
my Taylor Swift tee brown leggings purple headband indigo hightops purple hoop earings