Comments

Winter Beauty: Static-Free Hair

We’ve all been there - we take off our wool hats after being out in the cold and our hair is standing on end. Even if we put water on it to calm it down for the moment, the static always comes back. We have some tips on how to keep your hair tamed! Back to Article

cupcake211
cupcake211 wrote:
2014-04-06 06:39:16 -0700

True

Lemonhairspray123
Lemonhairspray123 wrote:
2014-04-04 09:48:56 -0700

good article and good tips

rockerlover
rockerlover wrote:
2014-02-21 13:52:41 -0800

great advice smile

alexiarina123
alexiarina123 wrote:
2014-02-21 12:47:35 -0800

these tips are very useful especially the hot oil treatment

tkaeara

BabyWinter12 wrote:
2014-01-24 15:52:48 -0800

nice advice

macmill
macmill wrote:
2014-01-02 17:30:16 -0800

are those hair care products or bottles of #### and other stuff

ThePurpleMuffin
ThePurpleMuffin wrote:
2013-12-11 11:44:36 -0800

Whenever I wear my coat my hair goes static... And it's cold so I always wear it.

JennyD

nikki.is.me_1945131 wrote:
2011-12-15 12:24:29 -0800

Good Advice XD

pennyppie
pennyppie wrote:
2011-01-28 13:57:49 -0800

this hair style is so pretty its a syle that u would just go to the store n cause it doesnt look like ur goin on a date just klike ur goin to the super market of just a day at the mall I LOVE IT!!!!!!!

Worst Thing to Happen to Your Hair?

• Split ends.
  • Frizz.
  • Hat head.
  • Getting stuck with gum.

Micro_blush_micro
Cold winter weather and snow means naturally rosy pink cheeks! But even without the aid of winter...
Micro_facial-treatments-micro
It happens to the best of us no matter how well we take care of our skin - cold winter weather c...
Micro_w_micro
We all love to change up our hairstyle once in a while! Luckily for us, nowadays it’s super easy ...
Micro_sc_micro
Finding the right shampoo and conditioner can make the difference between limp hair and healthy a...
Micro_long_micro
Even though long, flowing locks seem like it would be low maintenance, it’s important to take re...

simran88
simran88 posted in Friends:
My bff is awesome cuz she is always there for me and I'm always there for her. We always have a great time together. She's always there to cheer me up when I need cheering up the most. She can always count on me and I know that I can always count on her. She always understands me. And of course she is awesome because she is MY bff after all :p her name is sreeganga and her username on kw is scarlet177
reply about 1 hour
simran88
simran88 posted in Friends:
A perfect friend according to me should always be there for you whenever you need him or her. But they should also guide you to the right path. They should understand you. They should be sweet, understanding, caring and funny. And yes, by caring and understanding I did mean a bff and not a boyfriend. My perfect friend posted on this thread right before me... her username is scarlet177.
reply about 1 hour
GaaraOfTheSand
GaaraOfTheSand posted in Friends:
I Feel like I should paste this here  Always remember this: Someone out there loves you. May be here online or on the other side of the world but they would care that you died. Now please put down that knife/blade or rope or gun or anything and think "do you want things to get better" or "do you want the chance of things getting better to be eliminated. Now let your scars fade and remember these words "I care"
scarlet177
scarlet177 posted in Friends:
According 2 me..... a perfect friend should be..... kind towards all, loving, funny, helping, and some times silly ( a friend shounldn't be ALWAYS serious!) friendly ( of course ), and..................... AWESOME!!!! :D !! I do have friend with all these qualities..... her name is ******  and she has ALL these qualities!!!!!!!! so she is AWESOME, COOL AND A PERFECT FRIEND!! :D :)
scarlet177
scarlet177 posted in Friends:
My BFF is awesome!!!!!!! I know that cuz, she is the only person whon can understand my feelings when my enemies or some other friends tease me badly or when those ppl be rude to me....... :(  . I can share all my secrets to her........ she is Awesome cuz, she is being herself . Her name is ****** ....... and she is my WORLD'S BEST FRIEND!!!!! :D