Comments

Get the Look: Emma Stone

We love Emma Stone’s style! Set to become one of our style icons to watch in 2011, this talented redhead is good friends with Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez, two of our other favorite young fashionistas! We'll show you how to channel her fun style! Back to Article

Lily1111
Lily1111 wrote:
2011-08-15 11:34:53 -0700

The pix didn't show up?

1luv99
1luv99 wrote:
2011-01-09 12:01:12 -0800

she did so good in easy a, i love that movie

cutietwitte_1530134

juliet1324 wrote:
2011-01-03 17:48:53 -0800

lol

ladybug100%rock
ladybug100%rock wrote:
2011-01-03 08:46:14 -0800

i i the only persen who looked at dis or even pot a coment

F1125690020781

Are You a L.A.M.B. or Fetish Fan?

• L.A.M.B.
  • Fetish.
  • I love both collections cuz they're so trendy and funky.
  • Neither of 'em are my style.

Micro_emilyosment-micro
Emily Jordan Osment is a budding style star! Haley Joel Osment’s little sister and daughter of a...
Micro_sg_micro
We love Selena Gomez’s style!! She describes it as “pretty, feminine and bohemian” and we love he...
Micro_willow_micro
There’s a new fashion and musical powerhouse in town and she’s only just turned ten years old! Wi...

bani11
bani11 posted in Style:
I have seen many girls wear leggings in my school and its fine to me but now things have changed. I don't think girls should wear leggings  to school if they are wearing them as pants! Many girls wear leggings in my school as pants! And I don't like it because one it shows your but and two they think it is a fashion trend well newsflash people it's not! Now every single day there would be everybody but me and a couple other girls wear leggings and I am getting sick and tired of it, really! I mean if you want to wear leggings wear them appropriately!
iittsslizzie2
iittsslizzie2 posted in Style:
before i give my thoughts, what do you usually like to wear during summer? shorts, jeggings, etc.?
Bloodybear
Bloodybear posted in Friends:
um.... my best friend, she acting weird this week. she asked a lot about and whatever.  I just dont know why she did dah to me. she is my classmate and we just friends.
Ashleexo
Ashleexo posted in Family Issues:
"Brianna09" wrote:Most of the time I am not allowed on the internet in my room so they will know what I am doing anytime they want. Its for your own protection Brianna. There is alot of inappropriate stuff on there for a 9 year old. I went through the same and around 12 they stopped controlling what I am looking at.
tanaj952
tanaj952 posted in Friends:
I think we all go through it,  I am right now. Keep your chin up, smile on, and remember that to be mean these girls have to sink pretty low, and if they are bullying you, YOU ARE ABOVE THEM!!!!! Keep your friends close, never forget to be who you are (as cheesy as it sounds, thats what I did and now I am really happy with loads of friends. I also told a teacher, she sorted it all out pretty quick to.) . Last thing-tell a teacher. I did, and she talked to the mean girl. Now everyone knows I'm not afraid to do it, either. Bad times will pass, and good ones will come. Look after yourself. Xx. *virtual hugs*
reply 1 day