Comments

Get the Look: Emma Stone

We love Emma Stone’s style! Set to become one of our style icons to watch in 2011, this talented redhead is good friends with Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez, two of our other favorite young fashionistas! We'll show you how to channel her fun style! Back to Article

Lily1111
Lily1111 wrote:
2011-08-15 11:34:53 -0700

The pix didn't show up?

1luv99
1luv99 wrote:
2011-01-09 12:01:12 -0800

she did so good in easy a, i love that movie

cutietwitte_1530134

juliet1324 wrote:
2011-01-03 17:48:53 -0800

lol

ladybug100%rock
ladybug100%rock wrote:
2011-01-03 08:46:14 -0800

i i the only persen who looked at dis or even pot a coment

F1125690020781

Are You a L.A.M.B. or Fetish Fan?

• L.A.M.B.
  • Fetish.
  • I love both collections cuz they're so trendy and funky.
  • Neither of 'em are my style.

Micro_emilyosment-micro
Emily Jordan Osment is a budding style star! Haley Joel Osment’s little sister and daughter of a...
Micro_sg_micro
We love Selena Gomez’s style!! She describes it as “pretty, feminine and bohemian” and we love he...
Micro_willow_micro
There’s a new fashion and musical powerhouse in town and she’s only just turned ten years old! Wi...

jordand08
jordand08
Zachaddy
Zachaddy posted in Family Issues:
reply 1 day
Zachaddy
Zachaddy posted in Family Issues:
I might Sean crazy but no there is a explanation for EVERYTHING
reply 1 day