Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

New Style Icons for 2011

There’s a new crop of style icons coming our way in 2011! Although we still love 2010's style stars like Katy Perry, Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez, we’re pretty excited about our new celeb fashion crushes too! Back to Article

JennyD

Ally_girl10 wrote:
2011-05-26 12:24:17 -0700

love it!

LizzyMizzy123
LizzyMizzy123 wrote:
2011-05-25 23:35:52 -0700

Awesome!!!! Beautiful outfits!!! If Emma Just had her hair down curled and black hi- heels she would be PERFECT!! Emma Stone is BEAUTIFUL THEY WAY YOU ARE IN THE PICTURE!!!! Big Grin Hippie

blinkie

Sing wrote:
2011-04-24 08:27:16 -0700

Cool outfits smile

rangza
rangza wrote:
2011-04-22 19:26:53 -0700

all these chics are so wicked

abigail22

jj1000 wrote:
2011-01-14 06:28:15 -0800

i like the new styles

kiya123
kiya123 wrote:
2011-01-11 10:31:47 -0800

yall just hating on willow

kiya123
kiya123 wrote:
2011-01-11 10:31:06 -0800

i luv her

kiya123
kiya123 wrote:
2011-01-11 10:30:01 -0800

i luv willow thatz my girl Love

carrieunderwoodlover
carrieunderwoodlover wrote:
2011-01-09 07:36:12 -0800

willow goes hr own way i LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!

madimad999
madimad999 wrote:
2011-01-08 22:26:53 -0800

Willow smith is a CHAV!

ArabicSea
ArabicSea wrote:
2011-01-08 04:25:00 -0800

Willow Smith is the best dressed one out of all the girls! I would honestly where anything that she ever wore! I am different so I would try to stand out just like her! Even though I am older than her, I wish that I had everything that is in her closet! Willow Smith rocks! You better work it guuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrllllllll! smile smile

icedcoffee2468
icedcoffee2468 wrote:
2011-01-08 00:04:24 -0800

OK, ALL OF THESE ARE GIRLS SO I DONT GIVE A FLYIN PIG BUT I WOULD HAVE TO SAY THAT WILLOW SMITH IS MY BEST

Ushergirl
Ushergirl wrote:
2011-01-07 14:16:50 -0800

what the heck is willow wearing those shoe WOW are they ugly! she dont know what style is Tongue Out

Who Do You Want to Design Your Clothes?

• The Olsen twins.
  • J. Lo - she has the best fashion sense.
  • Kelly Osbourne - I love her style!
  • Justin Timberlake - he's the *NSYNCer who should've started a clothing line.

Is there a certain celeb you try to emulate (look like) or is your fashion sense a mix of all you...
With the release of her third album, The Best Damn Thing, it's the best time to check out the cel...
Micro_rihanna-micro
If your clothes are sending out an SOS call, find out how you can bring some Caribbean heat to yo...

LostintheAbyss
Dear Dish-it, This is really strange for me to write to you because I have never done anything like this before but I need an outside POV from my situation and I need help. These days, I don't know what I'm doing or what tomorrow is going to bring. But before I get into how I feel, I am going to explain my situation a bit first. So let's get started. My family is a family of 6 though my oldest sibling has left the house to live else where because he's 26 years old. Anyway, I argue a lot in my family in fact there's fights everyday either with me or just between other family members. I don't remember a time that we didn't fight... Sad ain't it? But I try and not let it bother me. My mom and me have the best and worst relationship out there. At one time, we understand ourselves completely but then something happens and the arguments stop... It always ends with her angry and me frustrated, crying and angry... I have cried more in the past year and half (That is when it got worst) Then my entire lifespan so far. Plus since she had a bad childhood, she tries to make everything different from hers but she ALWAYS compares me to her. I am a different person than her and she just doesn't understand that! I always feel really bad after because she wants me to be the perfect child but I can't and I never will be. I am just me. Like today, I punched a wall because I just wanted to feel something else than sadness and worst thing is that I fake smiles and optimism at school so nobody knows. My friends don't understand even though I have told them but now I brush it off. It's not their life so they don't need to understand it. But that's my situation... Now that you have heard something about me, I need help. I'm sending myself in the abyss. I am losing control. I feel as if everything is slipping from my fingers and everything is falling apart. I don't know what's happening to me! I am losing myself and I don't know what to do! It's hard to keep up my grades, to make sure that everything is done, that I go to my activities after school. It feels so hard to do right now... I throw things and slam doors when I am super mad. I don't have anger issues but I keep in so many emotions that I explode when I can't take them anymore. My world seems to be crumbling before my eyes. My family is in debt, my parents might split and my brothers hate me. My dog, running, drawing and books are my only escape.  I don't know what to do... Sincerely LostintheAbyss
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
snickers mkay and Im closing this thread now :) BR yush you is fabulous too mate :D
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Style:
I'm fabulous :D
Snickers147
Snickers147 posted in Style:
Kk
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
Your welcomes and I thinks that we can close this thread now mkay  :)