Comments

New Style Icons for 2011

There’s a new crop of style icons coming our way in 2011! Although we still love 2010's style stars like Katy Perry, Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez, we’re pretty excited about our new celeb fashion crushes too! Back to Article

JennyD

Ally_girl10 wrote:
2011-05-26 12:24:17 -0700

love it!

LizzyMizzy123
LizzyMizzy123 wrote:
2011-05-25 23:35:52 -0700

Awesome!!!! Beautiful outfits!!! If Emma Just had her hair down curled and black hi- heels she would be PERFECT!! Emma Stone is BEAUTIFUL THEY WAY YOU ARE IN THE PICTURE!!!! Big Grin Hippie

blinkie

Sing wrote:
2011-04-24 08:27:16 -0700

Cool outfits smile

rangza
rangza wrote:
2011-04-22 19:26:53 -0700

all these chics are so wicked

abigail22

jj1000 wrote:
2011-01-14 06:28:15 -0800

i like the new styles

kiya123
kiya123 wrote:
2011-01-11 10:31:47 -0800

yall just hating on willow

kiya123
kiya123 wrote:
2011-01-11 10:31:06 -0800

i luv her

kiya123
kiya123 wrote:
2011-01-11 10:30:01 -0800

i luv willow thatz my girl Love

carrieunderwoodlover
carrieunderwoodlover wrote:
2011-01-09 07:36:12 -0800

willow goes hr own way i LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!

madimad999
madimad999 wrote:
2011-01-08 22:26:53 -0800

Willow smith is a CHAV!

ArabicSea
ArabicSea wrote:
2011-01-08 04:25:00 -0800

Willow Smith is the best dressed one out of all the girls! I would honestly where anything that she ever wore! I am different so I would try to stand out just like her! Even though I am older than her, I wish that I had everything that is in her closet! Willow Smith rocks! You better work it guuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrllllllll! smile smile

icedcoffee2468
icedcoffee2468 wrote:
2011-01-08 00:04:24 -0800

OK, ALL OF THESE ARE GIRLS SO I DONT GIVE A FLYIN PIG BUT I WOULD HAVE TO SAY THAT WILLOW SMITH IS MY BEST

Ushergirl
Ushergirl wrote:
2011-01-07 14:16:50 -0800

what the heck is willow wearing those shoe WOW are they ugly! she dont know what style is Tongue Out

Who Do You Want to Design Your Clothes?

• The Olsen twins.
  • J. Lo - she has the best fashion sense.
  • Kelly Osbourne - I love her style!
  • Justin Timberlake - he's the *NSYNCer who should've started a clothing line.

Is there a certain celeb you try to emulate (look like) or is your fashion sense a mix of all you...
With the release of her third album, The Best Damn Thing, it's the best time to check out the cel...
Micro_rihanna-micro
If your clothes are sending out an SOS call, find out how you can bring some Caribbean heat to yo...

ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL posted in Friends:
I think the title is fairly self explanatory. I don't know how to explain self harm scars and cuts to my friends (don't even get me started on my father) without having them completely freak out on me or think I'm a total basket case. I can't hide most the scars and cuts given their placement. I'd also like to know how to explain it to a friend's parent bc I know that will be a problem too. - (Note: I'm not insane. Just have been a tough time lately and I snapped under too much pressure. I'm not a danger to myself anymore. End of story.) - I don't like to go into detail when discussing my self harm and why I did it, but I know my friends are very inquisitive like their parents. I just want to know how to ride out the conversation and would appreciate any help in the matter. Thanks!
reply about 1 hour
smurfetblue
smurfetblue posted in Friends:
i sorry to hear abou that, i get bullied also and i know how that feels when no one talk to you or helps you...hope things get better for you
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"AlphaT" wrote:I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so....And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously.Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life. Exactly, because, I promise, life gets better. Even when it seems like it's not, it does, in the darkest part of your life, you'll find the hope that you lost.
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Friends:
I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so.... And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously. Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life.
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"hugebear" wrote:This is awesome advise Jordan :)I hates it when I see anyone getting bullied and will always stand beside them against bullies.Suicide is not the answer to problems even if the person feels like its the only way to stop it.I agrees with you.. TALK TO SOMEONE... it really helps to understand and get the emotions out and get help.[Jordan I hopes you doesnt mind but I moved to the Dear Dish It and done the sticky toffee :angel] It's okay Huge, I didn't know which one to put it on, because I knew you'd move it if I got it wrong, but thank you. (: