Comments

New Style Icons for 2011

There’s a new crop of style icons coming our way in 2011! Although we still love 2010's style stars like Katy Perry, Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez, we’re pretty excited about our new celeb fashion crushes too! Back to Article

JennyD

Ally_girl10 wrote:
2011-05-26 12:24:17 -0700

love it!

LizzyMizzy123
LizzyMizzy123 wrote:
2011-05-25 23:35:52 -0700

Awesome!!!! Beautiful outfits!!! If Emma Just had her hair down curled and black hi- heels she would be PERFECT!! Emma Stone is BEAUTIFUL THEY WAY YOU ARE IN THE PICTURE!!!! Big Grin Hippie

blinkie

Sing wrote:
2011-04-24 08:27:16 -0700

Cool outfits smile

rangza
rangza wrote:
2011-04-22 19:26:53 -0700

all these chics are so wicked

abigail22

jj1000 wrote:
2011-01-14 06:28:15 -0800

i like the new styles

kiya123
kiya123 wrote:
2011-01-11 10:31:47 -0800

yall just hating on willow

kiya123
kiya123 wrote:
2011-01-11 10:31:06 -0800

i luv her

kiya123
kiya123 wrote:
2011-01-11 10:30:01 -0800

i luv willow thatz my girl Love

carrieunderwoodlover
carrieunderwoodlover wrote:
2011-01-09 07:36:12 -0800

willow goes hr own way i LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!

madimad999
madimad999 wrote:
2011-01-08 22:26:53 -0800

Willow smith is a CHAV!

ArabicSea
ArabicSea wrote:
2011-01-08 04:25:00 -0800

Willow Smith is the best dressed one out of all the girls! I would honestly where anything that she ever wore! I am different so I would try to stand out just like her! Even though I am older than her, I wish that I had everything that is in her closet! Willow Smith rocks! You better work it guuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrllllllll! smile smile

icedcoffee2468
icedcoffee2468 wrote:
2011-01-08 00:04:24 -0800

OK, ALL OF THESE ARE GIRLS SO I DONT GIVE A FLYIN PIG BUT I WOULD HAVE TO SAY THAT WILLOW SMITH IS MY BEST

Ushergirl
Ushergirl wrote:
2011-01-07 14:16:50 -0800

what the heck is willow wearing those shoe WOW are they ugly! she dont know what style is Tongue Out

Who Do You Want to Design Your Clothes?

• The Olsen twins.
  • J. Lo - she has the best fashion sense.
  • Kelly Osbourne - I love her style!
  • Justin Timberlake - he's the *NSYNCer who should've started a clothing line.

Is there a certain celeb you try to emulate (look like) or is your fashion sense a mix of all you...
With the release of her third album, The Best Damn Thing, it's the best time to check out the cel...
Micro_rihanna-micro
If your clothes are sending out an SOS call, find out how you can bring some Caribbean heat to yo...

Awesomeme234
Awesomeme234 posted in Style:
reply about 1 hour
MissD
MissD posted in Style:
reply about 1 hour
Moxie_Girls
Moxie_Girls posted in Style:
Is it a movie?
blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly posted in Style:
I'll say some stuff that 'girly-girls' do, and the stuff in the brackets would be things added by my best friend. Who is also very annoyingly sarcastic! -.- Paint your toes (get obsessed to them too, all of these girls are!), wear cute little dresses (don't mean huge ballgown style dresses, duh?) , or just fun-cute tops with jeans, maintain your nails (perfectly), take a lot of care about your skin, maintain it, cleanse, moisturize and exfoliate, and start doing make up. (Also, I would suggest to learn how to do a good hair flip, for some reason girly girls are like 'ERMAIGAWD' *flip hair*) Yes, my best friend is annoying but she's girly enough to be able to have a say in here. Here's a bit of advice from me, don't try to change your style because of what people might think or say, do it if you want to and if you feel comfortable with it. You are more than perfect the way you are, whether a tomboy or a girly-girl and it doesn't really matter what you are.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
Personally I think you should just find things you like and wear them without worrying about what style it fits in to. You should express yourself, not conform to other people's views/standards. :)