Comments

Greenzys: Eco-Friendly Toys

Greenzys are a brand-new kind of toy – one that’s friendly for the earth! They’re cute, cuddly and all about a good cause! Each time you buy a Greenzy – which are made from natural materials and non-toxic dyes – a tree is planted! Back to Article

katrinakaif123

dog lover00 wrote:
2011-02-10 08:15:04 -0800

me too! luv em!

--Em0--Girl--
--Em0--Girl-- wrote:
2011-02-07 20:20:43 -0800

i want to elephant smile

brookelle321
brookelle321 wrote:
2011-02-05 03:07:52 -0800

i want all of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NetbookNerd01
NetbookNerd01 wrote:
2011-01-29 02:40:48 -0800

the panda is so cute!

PrincessCarly
PrincessCarly wrote:
2011-01-25 00:32:24 -0800

I want the panda sooooooooooo bad!

sadiestar
sadiestar wrote:
2011-01-24 04:28:41 -0800

i want the giraffe and elephant!

Recycle-poll

How Do You Keep the Environment Clean?

• I recycle everything.
  • I don't litter and I pick up any trash lying around.
  • I walk, skateboard or ride my bike everywhere.
  • I reuse bags and plastic containers.

Micro_revenge is_micro
Revenge Is... pretty sweet, if you ask us! It’s actually a new fashion line made of organic cotto...
Micro_s micro
By bike, by canoe, by ice skates, by sneakers… they’re all fun fit ways to get to school. All rig...
Micro_world-ocean-day-micro
June 8 is World Oceans Day in honor of our, magical, mysterious ocean! So much about our ocean is...

Random in the forums

HarryPotterGirl215
I just got banned from chat because RWBY said No who cares about cancer its just a stupid disease when i asked STOP CANCER
shae508
shae508 posted in Say Anything:
"A16" wrote:Hello, Flossy ~* glomps *Been a while! Hey! -hugs- Sorry you  had to go. Anyone else on?
GlimmeringSky16
"HarryPotterGirl215" wrote:I know if my grandpa does have to get surgery we wont be able to afford it so my grandpa will just have to die :'( have everyone related to you, close friends, and whoever else pitch in the money. And also, you can always do fundraisers for cancer.
HarryPotterGirl215
Artist215
Artist215 posted in General:
Share some funny stories here is one     Today I was sitting with my friend Kaytlin and my crush/ best guy friend Wilford so Kaytlin says "Can I tell him"? and looked at her like WHAT THE FREAK IS WRONG WITH YOU and I said No and Wilford is like Tell me and I said No and that went on for a while then Kaytlin said Anna- I sat on her and covered her mouth Wiford pushed me of her then said tellllllll meeeeeee and Kaytlin said Anna li- I broke free and covered her mouth and Wilford said I already know and Im like yeah right tell me and he said You like me and I said No she dared me to do this and see how long I could keep her from saying it and he knows im a good actress so he belived it LOL