Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Mom Won't Let Me Dye My Hair

I want to be myself and dying my hair makes me feel like an individual. Why doesn't my mom want me to dye my hair - and how can I convince her to let me do it? Back to Article

lil shaun1
lil shaun1 wrote:
2012-03-26 17:19:23 -0700

i waz gnna go blond but das wat everyone rockin plus i wudent luk right anyway

PrettyGirlRock!(:_2002404
PrettyGirlRock!(:_2002404 wrote:
2012-03-26 17:16:33 -0700

Ive Dyed My hair Black, Blonde , Brown, Pink Tips, blonde With Dark Brown Underneath. Ahahahah

lil shaun1
lil shaun1 wrote:
2012-03-26 17:13:41 -0700

in my fnne but my fnne tukin away i dnt no hw long tho

xo4justinbiebs4eva
xo4justinbiebs4eva wrote:
2012-03-26 17:12:53 -0700

I Died My Hair Purple B4

mo swagg
mo swagg wrote:
2012-03-26 17:10:48 -0700

oh ok kool so u got a pic of it

lil shaun1
lil shaun1 wrote:
2012-03-26 17:09:10 -0700

girls

mo swagg
mo swagg wrote:
2012-03-26 17:07:38 -0700

do u mean yo homies or grlz

mo swagg
mo swagg wrote:
2012-03-26 17:00:56 -0700

wtf ever just dye it be an individual who gives a f##k

lil shaun1
lil shaun1 wrote:
2012-03-26 16:58:00 -0700

i dyed part my hair red niqqs think i luk betta

girlicous kea
girlicous kea wrote:
2012-03-01 11:55:54 -0800

aww but that is two nice color to dye ur hair

*Tears_of_an_Angel_101*_1907328
*Tears_of_an_Angel_101*_1907328 wrote:
2012-03-01 09:04:05 -0800

i wnna die my hair blk nd red bt cnt my mom suckz

iMayback Ace Swagg124
iMayback Ace Swagg124 wrote:
2012-03-01 09:03:26 -0800

It may sund weird but wait im not gonna say but it has to do with me nd blonde hair XD

I'mCuteAndYouKnowIt
I'mCuteAndYouKnowIt wrote:
2012-02-23 10:47:30 -0800

I can't say anything my mom let's me dye my hair....

koolkk411
koolkk411 wrote:
2012-02-22 10:04:11 -0800

do it anyway, what is she gonna do? cut it off in ur sleep? i dont think so

diamondluvsyew
diamondluvsyew wrote:
2012-02-21 22:47:51 -0800

My dad wont let me die my hair i done it before all my firends do

HarryPotterNerdStarkidRockstar_1832306
HarryPotterNerdStarkidRockstar_1832306 wrote:
2012-02-01 19:38:11 -0800

My mom says I can do anything nonpermenant style wise. So if I wanted to shave off all my hair or dye it lime green I could, but a tattoo is off limits until I'm 18.

zebra808
zebra808 wrote:
2012-02-01 17:54:40 -0800

i need to die my hair majorly

Shesacutie
Shesacutie wrote:
2012-02-01 17:52:34 -0800

I died my hair blue and black before and my sis
ms.cupcake died it rainbow it was ugly i change my hair black though

mz.lululion
mz.lululion wrote:
2012-02-01 17:51:55 -0800

imma boout to get highlights on my birthday ^___^

omg32
omg32 wrote:
2012-02-01 17:50:54 -0800

only changed my hair color when i turn 13

Poll

What's Your Biggest Hair Problem?

• Getting the tangles out after a shower.
  • Keeping the frizzies down.
  • I always get a funny flip on one side.
  • My curls lose their spring.

I'm almost thirteen and everyone else at my school is allowed to wear make-up but m...
Want a new hair color that will make your teachers scream? Check out Underground Colors r...
If ya don't like the color of your locks, you can change the hair you're born with. The trend thi...

Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
The perfect friend would always be there to support you when you have a problem, and will offer to help. The perfect friend is someone who guides you to doing the right things, not the wrong things. They would make the effort to talk to you, not wait for you to contact them first all the time, as friendship should be a 50-50 relationship. They would stay your friend for years, not leave you as soon as they find someone 'cooler'. They won't act different around others to impress them and leave you. They would listen to you just as much as they tell you things. They would turn to you as their first choice, not their reserve choice. But most importantly, the perfect friend would be someone who always makes you happy to be with.
reply about 1 hour
brunostar
brunostar posted in Friends:
You want someone who cares, understands and will be there for you, and not just when you're down. You want someone who makes you smile and laugh at 3 am and you have to try not to giggle in class because of something that happened a weeks ago. Everyone fights, but you don't want someone who you constantly fight with and who makes you feel down or drops your self-esteem. If someone bothers you to do bad stuff, walk the other direction and don't take in the negative force. I'm the type of person that takes people in for who they are, I care and listen and try my best to make them laugh and be happy. I have gotten mixed with bad friends as in talking me into negative things, constantly making me feel down, ditching for other people, insulting other friends. I need to change how I act, I seem to annoy and bother people a lot. And possibly I care too much, I also at times understand too little. I get attached to easily and hurt easily. I don't know what else you asked so imma end this now xD
reply about 1 hour
MissD
MissD posted in Friends:
Describe the perfect friend in your opinion.  In what ways are you a good friend? What do you need to do to become a better friend?  What do you think?
MissD
MissD posted in Friends:
Honestly? They aren't safe for you. Depression is difficult to overcome. Especially when people are negative about it around you. If they refuse to believe you, then there is no point trying to be friends with them again. Some people just don't accept mental problems or swear that they are being faked. I never quite understood why people don't acknowledge it, but whatever. Moving on from that, you should find friends that you don't need to pretend around - depression isn't too uncommon. Look and listen. You'll find the right people - they just proved that they weren't it. No one can go back and make a brand-new start, but anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending!  I really like the post above me, Huntress that was really good advice. I have a theory, there are two kinds of people in the world, Vampires and Sunshine. The vampires, take from us: they suck our self esteem, positive thoughts, smiles, energy.. YUCK. Sunshine on the other hand, gives and gives. You feel warmer just being around sunshine people, they lift you up, remind you about your good qualities, cheer for you and help you be your best most true self.  Here is the other thing about Vampires and Sunshine - Vampires tend to run in packs, they draw their power from taking other peoples away - and IMO they are insatiable. Sunshine people are awesome, even if you only have one in your life - it's enough.  I hope you will look around and see if you can spot the difference, I'd love to know if you have at least one Sunshine person in your life - let go of those horrible vampires, in the end you will feel much better for having made that empowered decision!!  Good Luck!
Huntress