Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Mom Won't Let Me Dye My Hair

I want to be myself and dying my hair makes me feel like an individual. Why doesn't my mom want me to dye my hair - and how can I convince her to let me do it? Back to Article

lil shaun1
lil shaun1 wrote:
2012-03-26 17:19:23 -0700

i waz gnna go blond but das wat everyone rockin plus i wudent luk right anyway

PrettyGirlRock!(:_2002404
PrettyGirlRock!(:_2002404 wrote:
2012-03-26 17:16:33 -0700

Ive Dyed My hair Black, Blonde , Brown, Pink Tips, blonde With Dark Brown Underneath. Ahahahah

lil shaun1
lil shaun1 wrote:
2012-03-26 17:13:41 -0700

in my fnne but my fnne tukin away i dnt no hw long tho

xo4justinbiebs4eva
xo4justinbiebs4eva wrote:
2012-03-26 17:12:53 -0700

I Died My Hair Purple B4

mo swagg
mo swagg wrote:
2012-03-26 17:10:48 -0700

oh ok kool so u got a pic of it

lil shaun1
lil shaun1 wrote:
2012-03-26 17:09:10 -0700

girls

mo swagg
mo swagg wrote:
2012-03-26 17:07:38 -0700

do u mean yo homies or grlz

mo swagg
mo swagg wrote:
2012-03-26 17:00:56 -0700

wtf ever just dye it be an individual who gives a f##k

lil shaun1
lil shaun1 wrote:
2012-03-26 16:58:00 -0700

i dyed part my hair red niqqs think i luk betta

girlicous kea
girlicous kea wrote:
2012-03-01 11:55:54 -0800

aww but that is two nice color to dye ur hair

*Tears_of_an_Angel_101*_1907328
*Tears_of_an_Angel_101*_1907328 wrote:
2012-03-01 09:04:05 -0800

i wnna die my hair blk nd red bt cnt my mom suckz

iMayback Ace Swagg124
iMayback Ace Swagg124 wrote:
2012-03-01 09:03:26 -0800

It may sund weird but wait im not gonna say but it has to do with me nd blonde hair XD

I'mCuteAndYouKnowIt
I'mCuteAndYouKnowIt wrote:
2012-02-23 10:47:30 -0800

I can't say anything my mom let's me dye my hair....

koolkk411
koolkk411 wrote:
2012-02-22 10:04:11 -0800

do it anyway, what is she gonna do? cut it off in ur sleep? i dont think so

diamondluvsyew
diamondluvsyew wrote:
2012-02-21 22:47:51 -0800

My dad wont let me die my hair i done it before all my firends do

HarryPotterNerdStarkidRockstar_1832306
HarryPotterNerdStarkidRockstar_1832306 wrote:
2012-02-01 19:38:11 -0800

My mom says I can do anything nonpermenant style wise. So if I wanted to shave off all my hair or dye it lime green I could, but a tattoo is off limits until I'm 18.

zebra808
zebra808 wrote:
2012-02-01 17:54:40 -0800

i need to die my hair majorly

Shesacutie
Shesacutie wrote:
2012-02-01 17:52:34 -0800

I died my hair blue and black before and my sis
ms.cupcake died it rainbow it was ugly i change my hair black though

mz.lululion
mz.lululion wrote:
2012-02-01 17:51:55 -0800

imma boout to get highlights on my birthday ^___^

omg32
omg32 wrote:
2012-02-01 17:50:54 -0800

only changed my hair color when i turn 13

Poll

What's Your Biggest Hair Problem?

• Getting the tangles out after a shower.
  • Keeping the frizzies down.
  • I always get a funny flip on one side.
  • My curls lose their spring.