Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Mom Won't Let Me Dye My Hair

I want to be myself and dying my hair makes me feel like an individual. Why doesn't my mom want me to dye my hair - and how can I convince her to let me do it? Back to Article

MS.swagger12
MS.swagger12 wrote:
2012-02-01 17:47:03 -0800

i died mine green and blue mixed but i change it back to black

jbizmiluv
jbizmiluv wrote:
2012-01-24 04:34:11 -0800

Men who evr mom dnt lt thm die ur hair thn thy
suc b@1lz all da way smile im so lucky I cn die mi
hair bcuz.. saves que thn mii nmi mom will tlk n mi dad will say jst lt her

loeydovey4567
loeydovey4567 wrote:
2012-01-24 03:06:14 -0800

on on the bottom

hanlol77544
hanlol77544 wrote:
2012-01-23 21:04:15 -0800

i died my hair

nailgirl78
nailgirl78 wrote:
2012-01-15 13:51:31 -0800

I want high lights the color pink c aues i have black hair

divaswagg08
divaswagg08 wrote:
2012-01-14 18:19:19 -0800

i love my hair color i would neva change it

-NicoleYurQurl01
-NicoleYurQurl01 wrote:
2012-01-14 18:17:37 -0800

-Shhhhhh Tkenyaa M ... !!

-NicoleYurQurl01
-NicoleYurQurl01 wrote:
2012-01-14 18:16:33 -0800

-ii probablyy qet muhh hair dyed jet black iidk ! muhh mothaa jusxx bhee triipinqq , somtymes lol !!

#Randomm !

hsm14
hsm14 wrote:
2012-01-14 18:05:16 -0800

in my class mostly every one has there hair dyed and even the kinder garder have their hair dyed

tkenya2
tkenya2 wrote:
2012-01-14 17:48:42 -0800

I geting my hair dye when I turn 14 cool my mother is cool

Japihi
Japihi wrote:
2012-01-11 16:31:39 -0800

ikr mee to imma sneak and dye mi hair purple so hehe it looks cute on meh Tongue Out

mspinklambo
mspinklambo wrote:
2012-01-03 20:35:59 -0800

i want mii hair yellow she sayed no i was so dam mad

Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale wrote:
2011-07-29 17:24:24 -0700

do wat im gonna do well if its ok with ur mom theres these hari thingys that at any hair salon theyll put in they just tie to ur hair and come out in about a month Angel

kgirl246
kgirl246 wrote:
2011-07-28 12:48:41 -0700

I got a pink streak in my hair and my mom was ok with it but i cant have it @ school Frown

misskloves
misskloves wrote:
2011-07-23 19:27:42 -0700

i want my hair to be dyed black with brown streaks

panther#38
panther#38 wrote:
2011-07-23 17:22:46 -0700

eeh that suxs alot but ppl dont care because some ppl are iignorent but im not well that sux i know my mom says the same thing too dont worry ur not the only one Frustrated

sasha da baddest
sasha da baddest wrote:
2011-07-23 10:20:29 -0700

my mom said she wants 2 die my hair a dark brown but i dont wnt 2 bcuz i luv my hair color

dancer 799
dancer 799 wrote:
2011-07-23 10:06:13 -0700

huh my mama said my hair iz cute the way it is

Hannah wang
Hannah wang wrote:
2011-07-23 07:05:12 -0700

intersting.I AINT ALLOWED TO DYE MY HAIR

kaka345
kaka345 wrote:
2011-07-23 06:22:38 -0700

my mom will let me die my hair i jus didnt go get the stuff for it

Poll

What's Your Biggest Hair Problem?

• Getting the tangles out after a shower.
  • Keeping the frizzies down.
  • I always get a funny flip on one side.
  • My curls lose their spring.

I'm almost thirteen and everyone else at my school is allowed to wear make-up but m...
Want a new hair color that will make your teachers scream? Check out Underground Colors r...
If ya don't like the color of your locks, you can change the hair you're born with. The trend thi...

blackpearrl
blackpearrl posted in Style:
I'm not a tomboy, but just a bit girly.  :blush
reply about 1 hour
hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
what're are you talking about??!!ur an awesome advise giver, but I do go to a type of therapy, its a strengthening families therapy thing, i's like three hours long, and I'm like the oldest person there, so that probably won't work, but u seem like an awesome person can I friend u??!! btw thanks for the advice I doesnt understand how your the oldest person there when its the strengthening families therapy thing and does your family go?   Thanks though and me advise is when you walk in the next time go up to the therapist and ask her / him that you would appreciates if you can have the quiet word without anyone listening.  And then tell her/ him how your feeling.  This seems like one person you can tell Yush of course and I will accept :) Your welcomes and I will do me best :angel
toripizza
toripizza
ill' probably watch It when 'm done with my homework, but seriously thanks
hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
Ello and I am sorry your going through all this pain. Your  being strong for everyone else trying to put on the happy smiley face and at the same time your feeling so miserables.  You said in your post that you already does go to the type of therapy.  Is there any way you can talk to someone at the therapy sessions and say you need to talk about this? Sometimes you has to say you has the problem cos right now your giving the signal that your ok cos your hiding your feelings. Im the horrible advise giver but im the good friend and i care and if you wanna comment me then i will do me best to be your friend and listen :love