Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Mom Won't Let Me Dye My Hair

I want to be myself and dying my hair makes me feel like an individual. Why doesn't my mom want me to dye my hair - and how can I convince her to let me do it? Back to Article

babyniya
babyniya wrote:
2011-07-22 10:08:00 -0700

i really wantt to dye my hair but my mom said only hilights so i got blue streaks

ninaj29
ninaj29 wrote:
2011-07-22 07:07:42 -0700

i really want to dye my hair red but just on my tips i asked my mom if i could do that and she said when im 16!!Frown

yagirltay
yagirltay wrote:
2011-07-22 05:29:13 -0700

I really wait to dye my hair bt not premanent so next year for my b-day im gonna ask to get my hair DYED Frown smile

Xx jayla luv yhuu Xx
Xx jayla luv yhuu Xx wrote:
2011-07-21 23:18:52 -0700

ask your mom for spray on hl like nicki minaj when u get in da shower the come off

Xx jayla luv yhuu Xx
Xx jayla luv yhuu Xx wrote:
2011-07-21 23:17:55 -0700

hey laylay my mom said she will think kabout it but i know she will she said i could probally get spray on high lights where the steam of shower take dem off like nicki minaj do

nichola97
nichola97 wrote:
2011-07-21 21:52:44 -0700

Everyone dyes their hair so they can be an individual.... Does anyone realize that dying your hair like everyone else make you look like everyone else. If your problem is individuality, maybe keeping your own hair color would stand out more.

Redblossem
Redblossem wrote:
2011-07-21 21:38:23 -0700

my mom lets me dye my hair (:

E.F.C-IS-AMAZING
E.F.C-IS-AMAZING wrote:
2011-07-21 21:21:37 -0700

m eiether becuase i have locious locks and she says it will ruin so i forgot about it and now im happy with it!!

webkinzrule24
webkinzrule24 wrote:
2011-07-21 21:17:50 -0700

My mom wouldn't let me get highlights for the world. I haven't even thought about it yet.. But I will now. Big Grin My mom would be so angry if I asked her for them though.

deathkid
deathkid wrote:
2011-07-21 21:15:06 -0700

My mom let me get blonde highlights, only because she wants me to be more girly, i said i wanted blue or red ones but she didnt let me...

Pein-sama
Pein-sama wrote:
2011-07-21 21:12:31 -0700

dude, i hate that... my mom won't let me dye my hair black until i'm 16!

SavanaBieber
SavanaBieber wrote:
2011-07-21 21:11:00 -0700

Everybody at school says that i should get pink highlights but my mom wont let me.):

the moon
the moon wrote:
2011-07-21 21:04:21 -0700

awww kewl

the moon
the moon wrote:
2011-07-21 21:03:40 -0700

ya i guess so

firedragonboy 1340
firedragonboy 1340 wrote:
2011-07-21 21:02:28 -0700

I dyed my hair red once and didnt like it then changed it blue lols

the moon
the moon wrote:
2011-07-21 20:58:45 -0700

my mom is letting me get blonde hight lights but she wont let me dye my hair dark brown

momod810
momod810 wrote:
2011-07-21 20:53:35 -0700

my mom wont let me have caremel streaks but i know she is doing something right for me she wont even let me cut my hair soo just think

Cookie1013
Cookie1013 wrote:
2011-07-21 20:47:20 -0700

me either i want to dye my hair black wit red highlights or stips or rainbow that would be cool

zac4568
zac4568 wrote:
2011-07-21 20:46:08 -0700

my parents wouldn't let me do it so i begged and begged and after about 3 weeeks of whining they gave in lol

lil_miss_diva21
lil_miss_diva21 wrote:
2011-07-21 20:43:31 -0700

i live with my dad and step mom and they wont let me die my hair Frown

Poll

What's Your Biggest Hair Problem?

• Getting the tangles out after a shower.
  • Keeping the frizzies down.
  • I always get a funny flip on one side.
  • My curls lose their spring.

I'm almost thirteen and everyone else at my school is allowed to wear make-up but m...
Want a new hair color that will make your teachers scream? Check out Underground Colors r...
If ya don't like the color of your locks, you can change the hair you're born with. The trend thi...

M8Master
M8Master posted in Style:
Boys should be allowed to wear leggings at school.
reply 1 minute
Bonequisha
Bonequisha posted in Friends:
don't be sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo mad at ur friend because  if he stol yo girl then he's a PUNK just fo stilling yo girl   1.find a new girl
Ashleexo
Ashleexo posted in Family Issues:
"ILMDGRL" wrote:               A lot of times people aren't in the mindset  for doing certain things. Musical stimuli is proven make your brain more active, and it can be your favorite song or one that teaches you how to do whatever you need. You can also take notes from your book(s) or websites. Last thing I can suggest is to take a break if you get frustrated. Hope that helps & if you have any questions just P.M. or comment me. Good luck :) ILMDGRL is right. I couldn't give better advice that she just did.  8)
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Style:
Yes, but only if they wear something like a long T-shirt, long cardigan or shorts over them because leggings show a lot and aren't exactly trousers. >.>
yogurtiscool