Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Mom Won't Let Me Dye My Hair

I want to be myself and dying my hair makes me feel like an individual. Why doesn't my mom want me to dye my hair - and how can I convince her to let me do it? Back to Article

Hannah wang
Hannah wang wrote:
2011-07-23 07:05:12 -0700

intersting.I AINT ALLOWED TO DYE MY HAIR

kaka345
kaka345 wrote:
2011-07-23 06:22:38 -0700

my mom will let me die my hair i jus didnt go get the stuff for it

rayray_love_star
rayray_love_star wrote:
2011-07-23 06:16:54 -0700

my mom will i gest dont wont to

Diva Foreva
Diva Foreva wrote:
2011-07-22 20:08:28 -0700

I want my hiar a darker black but my hair is a brownish black i just want black what kind of crap it BLACK!!!!

freetobeme318
freetobeme318 wrote:
2011-07-22 16:43:41 -0700

i want my hair brown cuz its blonde but my mom wont let me Devil

ilac
ilac wrote:
2011-07-22 12:05:37 -0700

my mom wont let me dye my hair either

EVERYBODY LUV ME#1_1757786
EVERYBODY LUV ME#1_1757786 wrote:
2011-07-22 12:03:17 -0700

IM GETTIN GOLD BROWN IN MI HAIR

Searsportviking
Searsportviking wrote:
2011-07-22 12:02:26 -0700

i want blue streaks but my mum said no then she wanted to make me a blond just to c my dads face 'rents r weird'

tvmonk10
tvmonk10 wrote:
2011-07-22 11:17:07 -0700

deal with it

babyniya
babyniya wrote:
2011-07-22 10:08:00 -0700

i really wantt to dye my hair but my mom said only hilights so i got blue streaks

ninaj29
ninaj29 wrote:
2011-07-22 07:07:42 -0700

i really want to dye my hair red but just on my tips i asked my mom if i could do that and she said when im 16!!Frown

yagirltay
yagirltay wrote:
2011-07-22 05:29:13 -0700

I really wait to dye my hair bt not premanent so next year for my b-day im gonna ask to get my hair DYED Frown smile

Xx jayla luv yhuu Xx
Xx jayla luv yhuu Xx wrote:
2011-07-21 23:18:52 -0700

ask your mom for spray on hl like nicki minaj when u get in da shower the come off

Xx jayla luv yhuu Xx
Xx jayla luv yhuu Xx wrote:
2011-07-21 23:17:55 -0700

hey laylay my mom said she will think kabout it but i know she will she said i could probally get spray on high lights where the steam of shower take dem off like nicki minaj do

nichola97
nichola97 wrote:
2011-07-21 21:52:44 -0700

Everyone dyes their hair so they can be an individual.... Does anyone realize that dying your hair like everyone else make you look like everyone else. If your problem is individuality, maybe keeping your own hair color would stand out more.

Redblossem
Redblossem wrote:
2011-07-21 21:38:23 -0700

my mom lets me dye my hair (:

E.F.C-IS-AMAZING
E.F.C-IS-AMAZING wrote:
2011-07-21 21:21:37 -0700

m eiether becuase i have locious locks and she says it will ruin so i forgot about it and now im happy with it!!

webkinzrule24
webkinzrule24 wrote:
2011-07-21 21:17:50 -0700

My mom wouldn't let me get highlights for the world. I haven't even thought about it yet.. But I will now. Big Grin My mom would be so angry if I asked her for them though.

deathkid
deathkid wrote:
2011-07-21 21:15:06 -0700

My mom let me get blonde highlights, only because she wants me to be more girly, i said i wanted blue or red ones but she didnt let me...

Pein-sama
Pein-sama wrote:
2011-07-21 21:12:31 -0700

dude, i hate that... my mom won't let me dye my hair black until i'm 16!

Poll

What's Your Biggest Hair Problem?

• Getting the tangles out after a shower.
  • Keeping the frizzies down.
  • I always get a funny flip on one side.
  • My curls lose their spring.

I'm almost thirteen and everyone else at my school is allowed to wear make-up but m...
Want a new hair color that will make your teachers scream? Check out Underground Colors r...
If ya don't like the color of your locks, you can change the hair you're born with. The trend thi...

Thranduil
That is the type of decision capable of changing your life. However, if you don't want to be part of it (And I highly recommend not engaging in that sort of lifestyle), then as hugebear said, you should sit your sister down and explain to her why you do not want to be part of a gang and maybe since you're afraid to lose her, explain that just because you want no part in it does not mean you want to lose her as well.
reply about 1 hour
hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
Me advices is talk to her.  Tell her exactly what your feeling and you doesnt want to join and ask her why she is joining.  Tell her why you think she shouldnt and also add that you feels that you will lose her if she does.
reply about 1 hour
Alsina
Alsina posted in Family Issues:
So my big sister just recently told me she was in a gang, I kinda already figured she was but I never asked. I don't really know how to feel about it. She's like my best friend, I can come to her for anything and I'd do anything for her! Anyways she asked me if I wanted to join the family, I haven't really given her an answer yet, and she keeps trying to pull one out of me so I jokingly asked what gang she was in and she told me she was a crip.Telling me that she and her boys will have my back and stuff... I don't want to lose her if i say no but I also don't want to be in a gang.  =(
reply about 1 hour
simran88
simran88 posted in Family Issues:
I guess you should give your parents some time to accept the fact. And don't worry... everyhing wil end up fine.... :)
simran88
simran88 posted in Family Issues:
You should probably tell your mom or ny of your siblings about it (if you have any siblings)... or maybe you should just ask your dad about it when he's in a good mood. Hope I was of help.... :)