Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Mom Won't Let Me Dye My Hair

I want to be myself and dying my hair makes me feel like an individual. Why doesn't my mom want me to dye my hair - and how can I convince her to let me do it? Back to Article

rayray_love_star
rayray_love_star wrote:
2011-07-23 06:16:54 -0700

my mom will i gest dont wont to

Diva Foreva
Diva Foreva wrote:
2011-07-22 20:08:28 -0700

I want my hiar a darker black but my hair is a brownish black i just want black what kind of crap it BLACK!!!!

freetobeme318
freetobeme318 wrote:
2011-07-22 16:43:41 -0700

i want my hair brown cuz its blonde but my mom wont let me Devil

ilac
ilac wrote:
2011-07-22 12:05:37 -0700

my mom wont let me dye my hair either

EVERYBODY LUV ME#1_1757786
EVERYBODY LUV ME#1_1757786 wrote:
2011-07-22 12:03:17 -0700

IM GETTIN GOLD BROWN IN MI HAIR

Searsportviking
Searsportviking wrote:
2011-07-22 12:02:26 -0700

i want blue streaks but my mum said no then she wanted to make me a blond just to c my dads face 'rents r weird'

tvmonk10
tvmonk10 wrote:
2011-07-22 11:17:07 -0700

deal with it

babyniya
babyniya wrote:
2011-07-22 10:08:00 -0700

i really wantt to dye my hair but my mom said only hilights so i got blue streaks

ninaj29
ninaj29 wrote:
2011-07-22 07:07:42 -0700

i really want to dye my hair red but just on my tips i asked my mom if i could do that and she said when im 16!!Frown

yagirltay
yagirltay wrote:
2011-07-22 05:29:13 -0700

I really wait to dye my hair bt not premanent so next year for my b-day im gonna ask to get my hair DYED Frown smile

Xx jayla luv yhuu Xx
Xx jayla luv yhuu Xx wrote:
2011-07-21 23:18:52 -0700

ask your mom for spray on hl like nicki minaj when u get in da shower the come off

Xx jayla luv yhuu Xx
Xx jayla luv yhuu Xx wrote:
2011-07-21 23:17:55 -0700

hey laylay my mom said she will think kabout it but i know she will she said i could probally get spray on high lights where the steam of shower take dem off like nicki minaj do

nichola97
nichola97 wrote:
2011-07-21 21:52:44 -0700

Everyone dyes their hair so they can be an individual.... Does anyone realize that dying your hair like everyone else make you look like everyone else. If your problem is individuality, maybe keeping your own hair color would stand out more.

Redblossem
Redblossem wrote:
2011-07-21 21:38:23 -0700

my mom lets me dye my hair (:

E.F.C-IS-AMAZING
E.F.C-IS-AMAZING wrote:
2011-07-21 21:21:37 -0700

m eiether becuase i have locious locks and she says it will ruin so i forgot about it and now im happy with it!!

webkinzrule24
webkinzrule24 wrote:
2011-07-21 21:17:50 -0700

My mom wouldn't let me get highlights for the world. I haven't even thought about it yet.. But I will now. Big Grin My mom would be so angry if I asked her for them though.

deathkid
deathkid wrote:
2011-07-21 21:15:06 -0700

My mom let me get blonde highlights, only because she wants me to be more girly, i said i wanted blue or red ones but she didnt let me...

Pein-sama
Pein-sama wrote:
2011-07-21 21:12:31 -0700

dude, i hate that... my mom won't let me dye my hair black until i'm 16!

SavanaBieber
SavanaBieber wrote:
2011-07-21 21:11:00 -0700

Everybody at school says that i should get pink highlights but my mom wont let me.):

the moon
the moon wrote:
2011-07-21 21:04:21 -0700

awww kewl

Poll

What's Your Biggest Hair Problem?

• Getting the tangles out after a shower.
  • Keeping the frizzies down.
  • I always get a funny flip on one side.
  • My curls lose their spring.

I'm almost thirteen and everyone else at my school is allowed to wear make-up but m...
Want a new hair color that will make your teachers scream? Check out Underground Colors r...
If ya don't like the color of your locks, you can change the hair you're born with. The trend thi...

kaykay2002