Power Rangers Samurai
A new generation of heroes is about to explode out of the darkness to battle bad guys everywhere! The new Rangers, Jayden, Kevin, Mia, Emily and Mike, harness the Samurai Symbols of Power to fight evil with the elements of Fire, Water, Sky, Forest and Earth. They are not alone in their struggle. An all-knowing mentor and special spirit animals called Zords aid in their attack against the relentless dark forces. (Courtesy of Nickelodeon)
The universally recognized Power Rangers brand delivers humorous action-adventure entertainment that kids love and positive messaging that parents value. Just as the Power Rangers work together to solve a different challenge in every episode, the Power Rangers emPOWER Movement provides parents and kids the tools they need to work together to grow healthy kids and support healthy communities.
Power Rangers emPOWER
emPOWER inspires participation in schools, online and in local communities to demonstrate the Power Rangers values in action:
- Standing for What’s Right: Power Rangers are a powerful force committed to good deeds and defeating evil.
- Teamwork and Cooperation: Power Rangers always work as a team. By working together and looking out for one another, they overcome challenges, succeed in their missions, and solve important problems.
- Confidence: Every Power Ranger succeeds because they believe in themselves and their friends! Confidence gives them the personal strength to face every new difficulty.
- Health and Physical Fitness: The physical action in the Power Rangers inspires kids to get up and move around. Imitating Power Ranger poses and moves promotes early patterns of exercise.
- Caring and Friendship: They may be a team of fighting superheroes out to promote fairness and save the world, but the Power Rangers also are a close-knit group of teenage pals. Even though they’re all different, they accept each other’s individuality, and are always around to help a Power Ranger in need.
Check out the official Power Rangers website!