Kw-logo-smaller

Comments

Super Bowl Fun Facts & Trivia

The Super Bowl is one of the most beloved events in the USA. A lot of hype comes every year for this day filled with barbecues, funny TV commercials and of course a football game. Let’s take a look at some of the fun facts and trivia that you should know about before you go to a Super Bowl party! Back to Article

Please login or register to add comments

rockerlover
rockerlover wrote:
2014-01-30 13:01:58 -0800

broncos smile

report
-FallinForYou-
-FallinForYou- wrote:
2014-01-30 11:55:01 -0800

Broncos (:

report
buggs b2
buggs b2 wrote:
2014-01-30 11:54:33 -0800

cause we can

report
astronut
astronut wrote:
2014-01-30 11:53:40 -0800

What r u talking about Denver is #1 offence Seattle #1 defense its going to be a great game!!

report
buggs b2
buggs b2 wrote:
2014-01-30 11:50:45 -0800

I guess you don't watch there games then

report
harrypotternarnia
harrypotternarnia wrote:
2014-01-30 11:48:58 -0800

that's what you say chica but the Denver broncos don't suck

report
taytaypeace
taytaypeace wrote:
2014-01-30 11:44:27 -0800

idk about foot ball i jsu like the commercials adn the parties and bruno mars

report
buggs b2
buggs b2 wrote:
2014-01-30 11:42:22 -0800

Ha both teams suck

report
harrypotternarnia
harrypotternarnia wrote:
2014-01-30 11:40:37 -0800

are you crazy the Denver broncos is gonna win no competion

report
harrypotternarnia
harrypotternarnia wrote:
2014-01-30 11:35:44 -0800

my dad is taking me to the superbowl

report
buggs b2
buggs b2 wrote:
2014-01-30 11:28:13 -0800

im not watching it this year...maybe

report
astronut
astronut wrote:
2014-01-30 11:27:08 -0800

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS

report
Gary
moderator
Gary wrote:
2014-01-30 10:32:47 -0800

Which team are you guys cheering for on Sunday?

report
lllsuperwomanlll
lllsuperwomanlll wrote:
2014-01-29 18:34:58 -0800

I got tickets

report
bendack05
bendack05 wrote:
2014-01-29 18:26:50 -0800

I cant sand Seattle go broncos

report
annamariea
annamariea wrote:
2014-01-29 18:23:25 -0800

if u read that correctly i said that seattle was going to win ....

report
ps3master
ps3master wrote:
2014-01-29 18:21:26 -0800

Peyton Manning is one of the best QBs in history, he made several NFL records and he will stomp all over the Sehawks qb, BRONCOS FTW

report
annamariea
annamariea wrote:
2014-01-29 18:18:44 -0800

thank you !! the Seattle seahawks are going to win!

report
-TheUnexpectedGirl-
-TheUnexpectedGirl- wrote:
2014-01-29 18:15:11 -0800

NO BRONCO'S!!!

report
annamariea
annamariea wrote:
2014-01-29 18:13:43 -0800

no Seattle SeaHawks!!

report
back to story
Super-bowl-poll

Who do you think will win Super Bowl XLVIII?

  • Seattle Seahawks
  • Denver Broncos

related stories

Micro_sports-micro
The biggest reason people watch sports is for the excitement. Whether it's your favorite player s...
Micro_a m
This year's Super Bowl had it all, big hits, big scores, and a huge comeback and that was just th...
Micro_a mic
Sometimes the Super Bowl commercials are more entertaining than the game. Well it's pretty import...
Micro_kitchen micro
Jazz up your Super Bowl party with these fun and easy snack ideas. Kidzworld has the recipes!

Sports in the forums

wolfiecoldheart
Oakland Raiders(:
reply about 20 hours
Anka95
Messi
reply about 20 hours
cute gregory
Messi.
reply about 21 hours
Nisya-
Nisya- posted in Dance:
Hip Hop: Tuesday - 2 hours. Thursday - 2 hours Traditional (Saman): Friday - 2 hours.
reply 2 days
Nisya-
Nisya- posted in Dance:
Hip Hop and Traditional
reply 2 days