Comments

Dear Dish-It: All My Friends Have Valentines

lonely one in the corner asks: “All of my friends have Valentines and my BF just broke up with me. It hurts to see them with their BFs knowing mine is gone. How do I deal with it?” Back to Article

__misstrendyme__
__misstrendyme__ wrote:
2014-02-05 14:43:24 -0800

Valentine dance next week no date but Ima still turn up I'm my friend Valentine but no gay Shiid lmaoo

Keep_Calm_And_Love_Me_2346928
Keep_Calm_And_Love_Me_2346928 wrote:
2013-02-09 16:30:16 -0800

most of my friends do but i'd rather spend my vaentines day with FOOD ♥ that's my lover ♥ ahaha and i'll watch movies too i'm all set and ready for that "normal" Thrusday

Novahh
Novahh wrote:
2013-01-29 19:02:55 -0800

i really like food.
i'm all set.

MagicPotion;
MagicPotion; wrote:
2013-01-29 18:56:02 -0800

I have my cat. Cute, right?

NerdyCrazyJessica
NerdyCrazyJessica wrote:
2013-01-29 18:55:16 -0800

Time to get 3 bags of chocolate and Nutella and some tissue boxes and watch all the chick flick movies!

Natalee_loves_you
Natalee_loves_you wrote:
2013-01-29 18:54:22 -0800

I dont have one

Zac Is Yours_2337737
Zac Is Yours_2337737 wrote:
2013-01-29 18:52:05 -0800

I don't have a Valentine

katykats
katykats wrote:
2013-01-28 18:49:12 -0800

i dont have a valentine's date!!!!!!!!

jbfresh23
jbfresh23 wrote:
2013-01-28 14:52:33 -0800

lol

jbfresh23
jbfresh23 wrote:
2013-01-28 14:52:29 -0800

lol

Zara3101
Zara3101 wrote:
2013-01-28 09:33:28 -0800

I want to ask someone I know to be my valentine but I can't xD

Coolswag59
Coolswag59 wrote:
2013-01-28 09:07:48 -0800

try ur best to ignor him

$waggagal
$waggagal wrote:
2013-01-28 04:11:48 -0800

I'm missing my 2nd best friend who waz close to asking me out. Christmas was hard and this'll be worse. Frown

$waggagal
$waggagal wrote:
2013-01-28 04:11:47 -0800

pumkinjuice
pumkinjuice wrote:
2013-01-27 18:19:54 -0800

All my friends have bfs and i don't and my friends rub it in my face and i want to wait until Im in Middle School so I can ask my mom and dad and everyone at school hides it from their family sometimes I don' like my friends and people are saying this guy wants to go out with you and I HAVE TO TURN HIM DOWN.........That happened to me lastweek and i cryed so bad because i had huge crush on him and me and him are like really good best friends.So the people that are still in elementy ask first. Worried

toofiyfourlife
toofiyfourlife wrote:
2013-01-27 13:50:56 -0800

i now family comes first then you bf or gf and friends smile Love

you girl
you girl wrote:
2013-01-27 13:24:46 -0800

i got a bf yesturaday cant wait till valentines day smile smile smile

singingstar25
singingstar25 wrote:
2013-01-27 11:28:58 -0800

i have a bf.. i got him chocolates Big Grin

kattyperry207
kattyperry207 wrote:
2013-01-27 11:28:55 -0800

hey who cares if u have a bf as long as you have family i believe that you have the only love that will ever stay true

100%Boricuababy!!
100%Boricuababy!! wrote:
2013-01-27 11:16:07 -0800

fauck out of here i get candyy

Broken Heart - Been There, Done That?

• When my relationships end, it is the worst pain.
  • Nope, when it's over, it's over. Never look back.