Comments

Dear Dish-It: All My Friends Have Valentines

lonely one in the corner asks: “All of my friends have Valentines and my BF just broke up with me. It hurts to see them with their BFs knowing mine is gone. How do I deal with it?” Back to Article

__misstrendyme__
__misstrendyme__ wrote:
2014-02-05 14:43:24 -0800

Valentine dance next week no date but Ima still turn up I'm my friend Valentine but no gay Shiid lmaoo

Keep_Calm_And_Love_Me_2346928
Keep_Calm_And_Love_Me_2346928 wrote:
2013-02-09 16:30:16 -0800

most of my friends do but i'd rather spend my vaentines day with FOOD ♥ that's my lover ♥ ahaha and i'll watch movies too i'm all set and ready for that "normal" Thrusday

Novahh
Novahh wrote:
2013-01-29 19:02:55 -0800

i really like food.
i'm all set.

MagicPotion;
MagicPotion; wrote:
2013-01-29 18:56:02 -0800

I have my cat. Cute, right?

NerdyCrazyJessica
NerdyCrazyJessica wrote:
2013-01-29 18:55:16 -0800

Time to get 3 bags of chocolate and Nutella and some tissue boxes and watch all the chick flick movies!

Natalee_loves_you
Natalee_loves_you wrote:
2013-01-29 18:54:22 -0800

I dont have one

Zac Is Yours_2337737
Zac Is Yours_2337737 wrote:
2013-01-29 18:52:05 -0800

I don't have a Valentine

katykats
katykats wrote:
2013-01-28 18:49:12 -0800

i dont have a valentine's date!!!!!!!!

jbfresh23
jbfresh23 wrote:
2013-01-28 14:52:33 -0800

lol

jbfresh23
jbfresh23 wrote:
2013-01-28 14:52:29 -0800

lol

Zara3101
Zara3101 wrote:
2013-01-28 09:33:28 -0800

I want to ask someone I know to be my valentine but I can't xD

Coolswag59
Coolswag59 wrote:
2013-01-28 09:07:48 -0800

try ur best to ignor him

$waggagal
$waggagal wrote:
2013-01-28 04:11:48 -0800

I'm missing my 2nd best friend who waz close to asking me out. Christmas was hard and this'll be worse. Frown

$waggagal
$waggagal wrote:
2013-01-28 04:11:47 -0800

pumkinjuice
pumkinjuice wrote:
2013-01-27 18:19:54 -0800

All my friends have bfs and i don't and my friends rub it in my face and i want to wait until Im in Middle School so I can ask my mom and dad and everyone at school hides it from their family sometimes I don' like my friends and people are saying this guy wants to go out with you and I HAVE TO TURN HIM DOWN.........That happened to me lastweek and i cryed so bad because i had huge crush on him and me and him are like really good best friends.So the people that are still in elementy ask first. Worried

toofiyfourlife
toofiyfourlife wrote:
2013-01-27 13:50:56 -0800

i now family comes first then you bf or gf and friends smile Love

you girl
you girl wrote:
2013-01-27 13:24:46 -0800

i got a bf yesturaday cant wait till valentines day smile smile smile

singingstar25
singingstar25 wrote:
2013-01-27 11:28:58 -0800

i have a bf.. i got him chocolates Big Grin

kattyperry207
kattyperry207 wrote:
2013-01-27 11:28:55 -0800

hey who cares if u have a bf as long as you have family i believe that you have the only love that will ever stay true

100%Boricuababy!!
100%Boricuababy!! wrote:
2013-01-27 11:16:07 -0800

fauck out of here i get candyy

Broken Heart - Been There, Done That?

• When my relationships end, it is the worst pain.
  • Nope, when it's over, it's over. Never look back.

Micro_pillow_micro
V-Day asks: “Valentine’s Day is coming up and I wanna get my boyfriend something amazing. The pro...
Micro_couples_micro
This year, there are tons of cute celeb couples that are gearing up to show their love for each o...
Micro_holiday_micro
If you’re like us, you love Valentine’s Day! The gorgeous cards, the sweet candy and all the love...

Awesomeme234
Awesomeme234 posted in Style:
MissD
MissD posted in Style:
Moxie_Girls
Moxie_Girls posted in Style:
Is it a movie?
blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly posted in Style:
I'll say some stuff that 'girly-girls' do, and the stuff in the brackets would be things added by my best friend. Who is also very annoyingly sarcastic! -.- Paint your toes (get obsessed to them too, all of these girls are!), wear cute little dresses (don't mean huge ballgown style dresses, duh?) , or just fun-cute tops with jeans, maintain your nails (perfectly), take a lot of care about your skin, maintain it, cleanse, moisturize and exfoliate, and start doing make up. (Also, I would suggest to learn how to do a good hair flip, for some reason girly girls are like 'ERMAIGAWD' *flip hair*) Yes, my best friend is annoying but she's girly enough to be able to have a say in here. Here's a bit of advice from me, don't try to change your style because of what people might think or say, do it if you want to and if you feel comfortable with it. You are more than perfect the way you are, whether a tomboy or a girly-girl and it doesn't really matter what you are.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
Personally I think you should just find things you like and wear them without worrying about what style it fits in to. You should express yourself, not conform to other people's views/standards. :)