Kw-logo-smaller

Comments

Valentine's Day Fashions

You never need an excuse to buy heart print clothing and accessories or wear head to toe red and pink but Valentine’s Day is the perfect time make a fashion statement with fun, heart-shaped accessories and wearing as much red and pink as you can! Back to Article

Please login or register to add comments

glittersilly01
glittersilly01 wrote:
2014-02-15 09:40:05 -0800

i wore a really cute outfits

report
Chayluv
Chayluv wrote:
2014-02-11 18:34:25 -0800

I'd wear the earrings lol

report
JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2014-02-11 18:31:58 -0800

I'll just wear my hearts sweater

report
fishfingerandcustard
fishfingerandcustard wrote:
2014-02-01 13:43:16 -0800

Basically, in my school, unless your a model, it's
cake day, where you stuff yourself with cake to try and shake the feeling of emptiness inside...

report
sweettooth222
sweettooth222 wrote:
2014-01-28 08:56:27 -0800

I cannot wait for Valentines day! Big Grin

report
secilia123
secilia123 wrote:
2014-01-28 05:25:46 -0800

valentines is near..... yah! i like that and at por school we will be wearing casual....

report
I_LOVE_FASHION!
I_LOVE_FASHION! wrote:
2014-01-27 17:28:24 -0800

why could anyone hate Valentine's Day? It's the sweetest day of the year! It's a time to show your love to friends and family and even bfs and gfs.

report
hiru12
hiru12 wrote:
2014-01-27 17:11:43 -0800

I'm alone this Valentines day but being alone is better then being with the wrong person.

report
xXKylaXx13
xXKylaXx13 wrote:
2014-01-27 17:02:29 -0800

Frustrated I'm tht girl that goes alone to the dance and ttys to blend in 0.o

report
XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2014-01-27 16:58:47 -0800

Im always alone on this day Frown

report
Keekeow
Keekeow wrote:
2014-01-27 16:52:33 -0800

Valentine's day isn't very... pleasent to me. But I still like it in some ways.

report
msprettymama
msprettymama wrote:
2014-01-27 16:46:13 -0800

Lmao I'ma wear pink n white clowning my outfit

report
Hayhayits_DeAnna
Hayhayits_DeAnna wrote:
2014-01-27 16:33:49 -0800

Valentines day..❤️❤️

report
Bacon3meagain
Bacon3meagain wrote:
2014-01-27 16:27:45 -0800

Gosh,valentines day brings back memories,if u know what I mean Wink lol

report
taytaypeace
taytaypeace wrote:
2014-01-27 16:27:04 -0800

yall can not tell me wht to wear!!!

report
HyperAnna3
HyperAnna3 wrote:
2014-01-23 13:58:48 -0800

I like it...a lil bit... (:

report
MissKnowItAll4
MissKnowItAll4 wrote:
2014-01-22 16:04:20 -0800

Me too.

report
_Lianaa_
_Lianaa_ wrote:
2014-01-22 16:00:54 -0800

I HATE VALENTINES DAY !!!!

report
tippy101
tippy101 wrote:
2014-01-18 14:35:39 -0800

Remind s me of me and Brandon

report
selena207
selena207 wrote:
2014-01-02 18:00:37 -0800

Aw I love the necklace Love ^.^

report
back to story
F1108410084187

Did You Give Out Valentines?

  • Only to my BF/GF.
  • To my whole class.
  • I gave my close friends a Valentine.
  • No way! Valentines are for babies.

related stories

Micro_valentine-crossword-micro
Valentine's Day is almost here! Time for candy, hearts, flowers, love and, of course, Kidzworld's...
Micro_pillow_micro
V-Day asks: “Valentine’s Day is coming up and I wanna get my boyfriend something amazing. The pro...
Micro_guys_micro
Your guy has eclectic taste—sports, movies, travel, music—you know him better than anyone but fin...

Dear Dish-It in the forums

Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
Yeah I had a friend in the same situation as you, he was too scared to say anything so we spoke for him. Now the 'friend' has changed and hes our mate. Just tell her straight and firmly, its the only way
reply 2 minutes
kaykay2002
kaykay2002 posted in Friends:
"Boysrock50" wrote:She is obviously NOT your best friend.I wouldn't even call her a friendShe is a bully who thinks she can have her own wayShe thinks she can control you like you're her follower because she the truth is she needs youBe smart and leave her because she's only going to keep you down and then one day she will find  friends just like her and she will just ignore you forever, thinking shes too cool for you.I would either:Tell her straight that she needs to make her own friends because you don't want to be friends anymoreor:Tell her that you don't like what she does and either she changes her ways and acts more like a friend, or you cant be friends anymore.I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm being wise and you should be wise too. Thanks I actually might try that but she is really stubborn and will not take no for an answer I have tried just ignoring her but he will kick, hit, or punch me to get attention. my parents also don't like her bcuz she is bossy. I also have to go to summer camp with her for the next 2 weeks and w have to be buddies for it so i think i might die
reply 6 minutes
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
She is obviously NOT your best friend. I wouldn't even call her a friend She is a bully who thinks she can have her own way She thinks she can control you like you're her follower because she the truth is she needs you Be smart and leave her because she's only going to keep you down and then one day she will find  friends just like her and she will just ignore you forever, thinking shes too cool for you. I would either: Tell her straight that she needs to make her own friends because you don't want to be friends anymore or: Tell her that you don't like what she does and either she changes her ways and acts more like a friend, or you cant be friends anymore. I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm being wise and you should be wise too.
reply 19 minutes
-Allie-
-Allie- posted in Friends:
I would drop her for two main reasons. One - guilt by association. Meaning people might be afraid to be your friend because they think you might bully them too like she does.  Two - Losing her "only friend" as you say may make her realize she needs to make a change on how she treats people. In any case, do it nicely if you do! HTH! 
reply 25 minutes
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
She's not a very good friend.
reply 34 minutes