Comments

Valentine's Day Fashions

You never need an excuse to buy heart print clothing and accessories or wear head to toe red and pink but Valentine’s Day is the perfect time make a fashion statement with fun, heart-shaped accessories and wearing as much red and pink as you can! Back to Article

glittersilly01
glittersilly01 wrote:
2014-02-15 09:40:05 -0800

i wore a really cute outfits

Chayluv
Chayluv wrote:
2014-02-11 18:34:25 -0800

I'd wear the earrings lol

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2014-02-11 18:31:58 -0800

I'll just wear my hearts sweater

fishfingerandcustard
fishfingerandcustard wrote:
2014-02-01 13:43:16 -0800

Basically, in my school, unless your a model, it's
cake day, where you stuff yourself with cake to try and shake the feeling of emptiness inside...

sweettooth222
sweettooth222 wrote:
2014-01-28 08:56:27 -0800

I cannot wait for Valentines day! Big Grin

secilia123
secilia123 wrote:
2014-01-28 05:25:46 -0800

valentines is near..... yah! i like that and at por school we will be wearing casual....

I_LOVE_FASHION!
I_LOVE_FASHION! wrote:
2014-01-27 17:28:24 -0800

why could anyone hate Valentine's Day? It's the sweetest day of the year! It's a time to show your love to friends and family and even bfs and gfs.

hiru12
hiru12 wrote:
2014-01-27 17:11:43 -0800

I'm alone this Valentines day but being alone is better then being with the wrong person.

xXKylaXx13
xXKylaXx13 wrote:
2014-01-27 17:02:29 -0800

Frustrated I'm tht girl that goes alone to the dance and ttys to blend in 0.o

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2014-01-27 16:58:47 -0800

Im always alone on this day Frown

Keekeow
Keekeow wrote:
2014-01-27 16:52:33 -0800

Valentine's day isn't very... pleasent to me. But I still like it in some ways.

msprettymama
msprettymama wrote:
2014-01-27 16:46:13 -0800

Lmao I'ma wear pink n white clowning my outfit

Hayhayits_DeAnna
Hayhayits_DeAnna wrote:
2014-01-27 16:33:49 -0800

Valentines day..❤️❤️

Bacon3meagain
Bacon3meagain wrote:
2014-01-27 16:27:45 -0800

Gosh,valentines day brings back memories,if u know what I mean Wink lol

taytaypeace
taytaypeace wrote:
2014-01-27 16:27:04 -0800

yall can not tell me wht to wear!!!

HyperAnna3
HyperAnna3 wrote:
2014-01-23 13:58:48 -0800

I like it...a lil bit... (:

MissKnowItAll4
MissKnowItAll4 wrote:
2014-01-22 16:04:20 -0800

Me too.

_Lianaa_
_Lianaa_ wrote:
2014-01-22 16:00:54 -0800

I HATE VALENTINES DAY !!!!

tippy101
tippy101 wrote:
2014-01-18 14:35:39 -0800

Remind s me of me and Brandon

selena207
selena207 wrote:
2014-01-02 18:00:37 -0800

Aw I love the necklace Love ^.^

Did You Give Out Valentines?

• Only to my BF/GF.
  • To my whole class.
  • I gave my close friends a Valentine.
  • No way! Valentines are for babies.

Micro_valentine-crossword-micro
Valentine's Day is almost here! Time for candy, hearts, flowers, love and, of course, Kidzworld's...
Micro_pillow_micro
V-Day asks: “Valentine’s Day is coming up and I wanna get my boyfriend something amazing. The pro...
Micro_guys_micro
Your guy has eclectic taste—sports, movies, travel, music—you know him better than anyone but fin...

Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
kaykay2002
kaykay2002 posted in Friends:
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
She is obviously NOT your best friend. I wouldn't even call her a friend She is a bully who thinks she can have her own way She thinks she can control you like you're her follower because she the truth is she needs you Be smart and leave her because she's only going to keep you down and then one day she will find  friends just like her and she will just ignore you forever, thinking shes too cool for you. I would either: Tell her straight that she needs to make her own friends because you don't want to be friends anymore or: Tell her that you don't like what she does and either she changes her ways and acts more like a friend, or you cant be friends anymore. I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm being wise and you should be wise too.
-Allie-
-Allie- posted in Friends:
I would drop her for two main reasons. One - guilt by association. Meaning people might be afraid to be your friend because they think you might bully them too like she does.  Two - Losing her "only friend" as you say may make her realize she needs to make a change on how she treats people. In any case, do it nicely if you do! HTH!
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
She's not a very good friend.