Comments

Valentine's Day Fashions

You never need an excuse to buy heart print clothing and accessories or wear head to toe red and pink but Valentine’s Day is the perfect time make a fashion statement with fun, heart-shaped accessories and wearing as much red and pink as you can! Back to Article

glittersilly01
glittersilly01 wrote:
2014-02-15 09:40:05 -0800

i wore a really cute outfits

Chayluv
Chayluv wrote:
2014-02-11 18:34:25 -0800

I'd wear the earrings lol

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2014-02-11 18:31:58 -0800

I'll just wear my hearts sweater

fishfingerandcustard
fishfingerandcustard wrote:
2014-02-01 13:43:16 -0800

Basically, in my school, unless your a model, it's
cake day, where you stuff yourself with cake to try and shake the feeling of emptiness inside...

sweettooth222
sweettooth222 wrote:
2014-01-28 08:56:27 -0800

I cannot wait for Valentines day! Big Grin

secilia123
secilia123 wrote:
2014-01-28 05:25:46 -0800

valentines is near..... yah! i like that and at por school we will be wearing casual....

I_LOVE_FASHION!
I_LOVE_FASHION! wrote:
2014-01-27 17:28:24 -0800

why could anyone hate Valentine's Day? It's the sweetest day of the year! It's a time to show your love to friends and family and even bfs and gfs.

hiru12
hiru12 wrote:
2014-01-27 17:11:43 -0800

I'm alone this Valentines day but being alone is better then being with the wrong person.

xXKylaXx13
xXKylaXx13 wrote:
2014-01-27 17:02:29 -0800

Frustrated I'm tht girl that goes alone to the dance and ttys to blend in 0.o

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2014-01-27 16:58:47 -0800

Im always alone on this day Frown

Keekeow
Keekeow wrote:
2014-01-27 16:52:33 -0800

Valentine's day isn't very... pleasent to me. But I still like it in some ways.

msprettymama
msprettymama wrote:
2014-01-27 16:46:13 -0800

Lmao I'ma wear pink n white clowning my outfit

Hayhayits_DeAnna
Hayhayits_DeAnna wrote:
2014-01-27 16:33:49 -0800

Valentines day..❤️❤️

Bacon3meagain
Bacon3meagain wrote:
2014-01-27 16:27:45 -0800

Gosh,valentines day brings back memories,if u know what I mean Wink lol

taytaypeace
taytaypeace wrote:
2014-01-27 16:27:04 -0800

yall can not tell me wht to wear!!!

HyperAnna3
HyperAnna3 wrote:
2014-01-23 13:58:48 -0800

I like it...a lil bit... (:

MissKnowItAll4
MissKnowItAll4 wrote:
2014-01-22 16:04:20 -0800

Me too.

_Lianaa_
_Lianaa_ wrote:
2014-01-22 16:00:54 -0800

I HATE VALENTINES DAY !!!!

tippy101
tippy101 wrote:
2014-01-18 14:35:39 -0800

Remind s me of me and Brandon

selena207
selena207 wrote:
2014-01-02 18:00:37 -0800

Aw I love the necklace Love ^.^

Did You Give Out Valentines?

• Only to my BF/GF.
  • To my whole class.
  • I gave my close friends a Valentine.
  • No way! Valentines are for babies.

Micro_valentine-crossword-micro
Valentine's Day is almost here! Time for candy, hearts, flowers, love and, of course, Kidzworld's...
Micro_pillow_micro
V-Day asks: “Valentine’s Day is coming up and I wanna get my boyfriend something amazing. The pro...
Micro_guys_micro
Your guy has eclectic taste—sports, movies, travel, music—you know him better than anyone but fin...

BadwolfDW
BadwolfDW posted in Friends:
So i  agree with miley15 i think you guys should all meet up and tell them they can't leave or interrupt each other untill the issue is resolved let girl 2 know that the more she askes the less girl 1 will want to be her friend , also tell girl 1 that she shouldn't just run away.  Girl 1 is trying to be friends with girl2 but  i mean they dont need to bff's but they should not make a big deal of each other.
sugarpetals
my parents would be around 7
Pink_Kitty
My parents are very lenient about chores and messing around but they are NOT lenient at all about lying, respect, homework or safety stuff.
miley15
miley15 posted in Friends:
ahaaaa...that's sorta confusing and annoying at the same time...but don't u think if they were really your friends they would listen to u? if they are really interested in being friend with u so tell em that u cannot stand this situation anymore and ask them politely but firmly to try to understand each other...or ur friendship will be ruined...i'm sure talking always solves any problems...
avatar-me
avatar-me posted in Friends:
Ok here's what's going on. Girl1 (my best friend) can't stand girl2 (my other friend). And girl2 wants to be friends with girl1 but girl1 doesn't want to be friends with girl2. And girl2 keeps messaging girl1 and girl1 keeps telling her she doesn't want to be her friend. got you confused yet?  So this is what is making me write this. My best friend said that if I keep hanging around my other friend she will try to be nice. But every time those two are in the same place girl2 asks girl1 why they can't be friends and that just sets girl1 off. And then I have to stop it. I love how my best friend is willing to hang around my other friend for me but I hate how my other friend won't stop bringing up why the two of them can't be friends. No matter how much girl1 and I tell her that girl1 doesn't want to be her friend she keeps asking. I like hanging out with both of them but not at the same time and when I hang out with one and not the other they ask why and I spending more time with the other one then with them. I can't take it anymore!!!  Please help me me before I loose it,              avatar-me