Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Milos Raonic Bio

Milos Raonic is the hottest rising star in the tennis world…and he’s Canadian!?! Canada has produced very few tennis stars so this is a very exciting time for the Great White North. Back to Article

ivorie
ivorie wrote:
2014-07-12 12:12:21 -0700

sound good

MilosBest_2544405
MilosBest_2544405 wrote:
2013-08-14 05:04:01 -0700

He doesn't speak Serbian, he speaks Montenegrin and English.

novelia

2013-05-19 09:03:18 -0700

cool

allen
admin
allen wrote:
2012-02-12 11:56:55 -0800

Watched him play Davis Cup against France in Vancouver.. Won singles match against Benneteau. Woiw...what a serve

allen
admin
allen wrote:
2011-04-04 00:53:45 -0700

Too bad he lost is the second round in Miami. But he played a very tough guy from India

allen
admin
allen wrote:
2011-02-20 09:35:42 -0800

WOW !!! He got all the way to the final in Memphis, losing in the third set to Andy Rodick. As a result of this, as well as his win last week in San Jose, he is now #38 in the world. Hooray for the Canadians Big Grin

jonasluver
jonasluver wrote:
2011-02-19 11:28:02 -0800

He's cute smile

allen
admin
allen wrote:
2011-02-15 03:44:32 -0800

I am gonna see him play at Indian Wells in March. I will take lots of pics and put them up for you tennis fans to see

Sst_140x100

The Greatest Tennis Superstar? Vote!

• Sonic the hedgehog!
  • The Williams sisters!
  • Maria Sharapova is the best!
  • Me! I'm a wizard with a racquet!

Micro_geniebouchardmicro
We take a look at the life of the young, Canadian tennis phenom Eugenie Bouchard who is turning h...
Micro_r micro
Ryan Harrison is a new young prospect for American Tennis. USA is still looking for another champ...
Micro_t micro
The French Open is the 2nd tournament of the 2010 Tennis Grand Slam tour and even though Roger Fe...
Named after one of tennis' greatest legends, Arthur Ashe Stadium is one incredible sports venue!
Micro_roger-federer-micro
Roger Federer's sweet forehand and court smarts have made him one of the top-ranked tennis player...

Sports in the forums

vir
vir posted in Cheerleading:
Yeah meghna is absolutely correct.
reply about 1 hour
Meghna
Meghna posted in Cheerleading:
No, it's not really a sport, to be honest. It's an activity which is quite sexist in my eyes.
reply about 1 hour
vir
vir posted in Cheerleading:
In my sight, it's not a sport
LowkeyGrunge
The guys on my team are like brothers that I never had! I love all my cheer boys! They work just as hard as hard or sometimes they even work harder then any guy on a football team.
LowkeyGrunge
Cheerleaders don't lift weights, We lift people.. We don't get tackled but we get punched and kicked by our teammates. We don't have an hour long game to prove our skills, we have minutes. When we get hurt we can't be taken out, we keep going.. Does this still seem not a sport?