Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: Facial Hair – Why Me?

whyme asks: “Do all girls have facial hair? Because my best friend keeps laughing at me about it and so does this boy I’m crushing on…” Back to Article

dezi
dezi wrote:
2011-04-05 00:26:10 -0700

all girls do not have facial hair dear like me i dont have facial hair lol.........

gutiargirl789
gutiargirl789 wrote:
2011-04-04 09:09:20 -0700

not ALL girls have facial hair. I don't have facial hair.

solarflare21
solarflare21 wrote:
2011-04-04 07:22:22 -0700

wow thats wierd but true and wax would work very well cause i have tried it once before

Monice5
Monice5 wrote:
2011-03-31 09:58:17 -0700

i think the salon idea is good cuz you should get a trained pro to remove every last bit of hair

SweetGirl
SweetGirl wrote:
2011-03-30 03:42:44 -0700

Hahah these things drive me speechless !

ZombieLov3r_1735337
ZombieLov3r_1735337 wrote:
2011-03-30 03:36:22 -0700

Wax kind of hurts but it works better! My sister was in seventh grade and she tried to fix her eye brows by herself with a razor and cut the left one in half... she claimed it "sliped" while she was shaving her legs.. pshh yeah right!! My point is don't do it on you own! haha! now she gets uni-brows so its something you want to do like once a month!

merly6837
merly6837 wrote:
2011-03-29 11:30:38 -0700

just shave it
my friend had facial hair but i never noticed it until this guy was making fun of her
im not saying you should but if it anoys you so much than take it out
but you also have to be carefull when my friend did shaved it off bumps became appearing on her upper lips resembling herpies now people think she has herpies lol

Mr.Steven
Mr.Steven wrote:
2011-03-29 10:21:56 -0700

only in some cases....what if this guy is really ugly,facial hair is gonna hide his face.just kidding that mean...

XxHatedHeartxX
XxHatedHeartxX wrote:
2011-03-29 10:18:47 -0700

lolz no its not guys wo/ facial hair are wayyy cuter! lmaozz

Mr.Steven
Mr.Steven wrote:
2011-03-29 10:16:28 -0700

facial hair is good if you're a guy.....i wanna get a kewl moustache.....maybe a beard,aha jk.

softballhottie
softballhottie wrote:
2011-03-28 13:41:49 -0700

i shave

Act27
Act27 wrote:
2011-03-28 13:20:45 -0700

Don't worry! smile

Act27
Act27 wrote:
2011-03-28 13:19:00 -0700

Don't worry some do some don't! I know it probaly sucks but still don't worry. If people pick on you in a mean tone then they aren't ur real friends! If they are being silly then just join in! Sorry that u have to go through this!

lexipoo1234
lexipoo1234 wrote:
2011-03-27 07:53:40 -0700

i kno girls should nt hav 2 shave anywre

LIL MIZZ SWAGGA
LIL MIZZ SWAGGA wrote:
2011-03-27 07:46:28 -0700

well sum gurls do bt if u do u can shave it off u kno rite? Frustrated

-Namine_1698914
-Namine_1698914 wrote:
2011-03-26 16:42:27 -0700

It depends on your family genes. My friend has baby skin so she doesn`t grow hair at all same with my mom. I got half of those genes so I don`t have to shave as much. What ever you do don`t use a razor! They make your hair grow longer and thicker Embarrassed

Lubbydubbychica
Lubbydubbychica wrote:
2011-03-26 15:40:33 -0700

OMG LOL DID ANYBODY LAUGH AS HARD AS I DID WHEN U SAW THT GIRL WITH THE MUSTOCHRE PRICELESS WOO LAUGH OF THE DAY

Pingping963
Pingping963 wrote:
2011-03-26 13:35:00 -0700

I have a girl stash. It's TORTURE!!!!!

Lulu26562
Lulu26562 wrote:
2011-03-26 09:15:34 -0700

To everyone who says they dont have facial hair that are girls:
You have eyebrows and they are on your face.That is facial hair.
Think about it.
By the way im 8 1/2

tinker56
tinker56 wrote:
2011-03-26 03:02:12 -0700

I HAVE NO FACIAL HAIRS

Best Way to Style Facial Hair?

• Clean shaven.
  • Goatee.
  • Just a moustache.
  • Let it grow - full on mountain man.

My mama won’t let me shave – she says I’m too young. What do I do?
Micro_tips-shave-micro
Ready to show off your legs this summer? Learn how to shave your legs properly so you don't end u...
I just plucked my eyebrows and they look terrible. I can't even put my hair behind my ears becaus...

Peppy.San
Peppy.San posted in Friends:
If people ask me about scars I don't feel comfortable explaining, I just tell them I don't want to talk about it. Most of my actual 'friends' know where they came from. Otherwise, your body isn't anyone elses business and, if they push, know you can tell them so. Take care.
Snickers147
Snickers147 posted in Style:
People at my school thinks I'm not pretty and That i try to hard to make myself look pretty and I get mean comments on my pictures by people calling me names and people always say I'm ugly and not pretty and it makes me feel sad and hurt and highs school post to be fun but people makes it worst and not fun for me cause they keep calling me names.
Snickers147
Aww thank you very much :3
Peppy.San
Sorry you have to go through this. I've been in a couple similar situations with my dad, and although it sucks for us too, I really chewed him out for my little sisters sake. I'm not saying start a fight (that was stupid for me to do), but it is important that they understand that scrapping in the home where the little'ns are present is unacceptable. It really screws you up, living with that. They should know that if they're going to fight to do it someplace else. Sometimes we have to remind them. ... The relationship between your dad and his girlfriend is their business. Their issues have nothing to do with you guys, you are never the problem... but it also isn't your place to dictate their relationship. If they break up, then it was inevitable and probably for the best. Fighting doesn't always mean the end though. They may just be going through a rough time.
Snickers147