Comments

Dear Dish-It: Facial Hair – Why Me?

whyme asks: “Do all girls have facial hair? Because my best friend keeps laughing at me about it and so does this boy I’m crushing on…” Back to Article

solarflare21
solarflare21 wrote:
2011-04-04 07:22:22 -0700

wow thats wierd but true and wax would work very well cause i have tried it once before

Monice5
Monice5 wrote:
2011-03-31 09:58:17 -0700

i think the salon idea is good cuz you should get a trained pro to remove every last bit of hair

SweetGirl
SweetGirl wrote:
2011-03-30 03:42:44 -0700

Hahah these things drive me speechless !

ZombieLov3r_1735337
ZombieLov3r_1735337 wrote:
2011-03-30 03:36:22 -0700

Wax kind of hurts but it works better! My sister was in seventh grade and she tried to fix her eye brows by herself with a razor and cut the left one in half... she claimed it "sliped" while she was shaving her legs.. pshh yeah right!! My point is don't do it on you own! haha! now she gets uni-brows so its something you want to do like once a month!

merly6837
merly6837 wrote:
2011-03-29 11:30:38 -0700

just shave it
my friend had facial hair but i never noticed it until this guy was making fun of her
im not saying you should but if it anoys you so much than take it out
but you also have to be carefull when my friend did shaved it off bumps became appearing on her upper lips resembling herpies now people think she has herpies lol

Mr.Steven
Mr.Steven wrote:
2011-03-29 10:21:56 -0700

only in some cases....what if this guy is really ugly,facial hair is gonna hide his face.just kidding that mean...

XxHatedHeartxX
XxHatedHeartxX wrote:
2011-03-29 10:18:47 -0700

lolz no its not guys wo/ facial hair are wayyy cuter! lmaozz

Mr.Steven
Mr.Steven wrote:
2011-03-29 10:16:28 -0700

facial hair is good if you're a guy.....i wanna get a kewl moustache.....maybe a beard,aha jk.

softballhottie
softballhottie wrote:
2011-03-28 13:41:49 -0700

i shave

Act27
Act27 wrote:
2011-03-28 13:20:45 -0700

Don't worry! smile

Act27
Act27 wrote:
2011-03-28 13:19:00 -0700

Don't worry some do some don't! I know it probaly sucks but still don't worry. If people pick on you in a mean tone then they aren't ur real friends! If they are being silly then just join in! Sorry that u have to go through this!

lexipoo1234
lexipoo1234 wrote:
2011-03-27 07:53:40 -0700

i kno girls should nt hav 2 shave anywre

LIL MIZZ SWAGGA
LIL MIZZ SWAGGA wrote:
2011-03-27 07:46:28 -0700

well sum gurls do bt if u do u can shave it off u kno rite? Frustrated

-Namine_1698914
-Namine_1698914 wrote:
2011-03-26 16:42:27 -0700

It depends on your family genes. My friend has baby skin so she doesn`t grow hair at all same with my mom. I got half of those genes so I don`t have to shave as much. What ever you do don`t use a razor! They make your hair grow longer and thicker Embarrassed

Lubbydubbychica
Lubbydubbychica wrote:
2011-03-26 15:40:33 -0700

OMG LOL DID ANYBODY LAUGH AS HARD AS I DID WHEN U SAW THT GIRL WITH THE MUSTOCHRE PRICELESS WOO LAUGH OF THE DAY

Pingping963
Pingping963 wrote:
2011-03-26 13:35:00 -0700

I have a girl stash. It's TORTURE!!!!!

Lulu26562
Lulu26562 wrote:
2011-03-26 09:15:34 -0700

To everyone who says they dont have facial hair that are girls:
You have eyebrows and they are on your face.That is facial hair.
Think about it.
By the way im 8 1/2

tinker56
tinker56 wrote:
2011-03-26 03:02:12 -0700

I HAVE NO FACIAL HAIRS

Bew-Bew 33
Bew-Bew 33 wrote:
2011-03-25 21:40:15 -0700

Why do girls have facial hair I thought boys did! Frown

bettybooop6785_1718229
bettybooop6785_1718229 wrote:
2011-03-25 18:27:49 -0700

so strange but i dnt have any facial hairs

Best Way to Style Facial Hair?

• Clean shaven.
  • Goatee.
  • Just a moustache.
  • Let it grow - full on mountain man.

My mama won’t let me shave – she says I’m too young. What do I do?
Micro_tips-shave-micro
Ready to show off your legs this summer? Learn how to shave your legs properly so you don't end u...
I just plucked my eyebrows and they look terrible. I can't even put my hair behind my ears becaus...

SelenaGomezFanGirl
...im not too sure what the brown stuff is,but since you said you have not done it,you should trust yourself.And talk about it to your mom!I'm sure she will give you the best of advices and stuff because she would have probably experienced it before.So,don't be afraid,and approach her when she's vacant!Good Luck!
SelenaGomezFanGirl
no you shouldn't!I bet, the friends that are pressuring you are girls only because they are jealous of your girl,because of her personality and style,and probably, most likely that they wanna be your girlfriend as well! ~~comment me back if you like!:)
OptimisticJollygirl
You are perfect the way you are.
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
And you can add me as a friend if you want :D