Comments

Earthquake: How to make an Emergency Supply Kit

The 2011 Earthquake in Japan has startled the World. It has reminded us to be prepared for natural disasters. Kidzworld wants you to know some of the basic safety procedures just in case you ever find yourself in the middle of an Earthquake. Back to Article

najayabambi
najayabambi wrote:
2013-05-30 15:59:56 -0700

first one bad
Raspberry

membershipgirl
membershipgirl wrote:
2012-04-15 05:46:02 -0700

Yeah these are good articles Big Grin

Chi chi chi *--*
Chi chi chi *--* wrote:
2012-04-03 10:10:33 -0700

OMG! I remeber I've been through an earthquake this year. I was at school and the teacher was coming in when I felt the floor shaking. However it was really faint (or weak?..oh I don't know, to be honest xD) Then we went out from the classroom and we had been out all the day -.-" No comment. Everybody was terrified about it .

jemz..ilypeace
jemz..ilypeace wrote:
2011-10-06 01:38:00 -0700

poor ppl in Christchurch!!!!!! ily

CookieDevil
CookieDevil wrote:
2011-08-26 09:36:13 -0700

This is an excellent article! smile Thank you for posting this, Kidzworld. smile

bcs3172
bcs3172 wrote:
2011-08-26 09:00:58 -0700

I have been through an earthquake recently. This past week in Virginia there was a 5.9 magnitude earthquake that was felt along the whole eastern coast of the united states. and the eastern coast now is also being hit by hurricane Irene. It is said to hit where i live NY by Sunday the 28th of August Frown

woozygirl
woozygirl wrote:
2011-06-05 08:24:50 -0700

my grand parents had been in a earthquak before i was born in the philipens Frown pour people

carson206
carson206 wrote:
2011-05-09 11:30:43 -0700

i dont know what half the stuff is on this list is! i guess it could help.it would help to have a dictionary. haha Blush Blush

lilliagirl7
lilliagirl7 wrote:
2011-05-07 23:13:08 -0700

I feel so bad for people that had been through a earthquake, hurricane, and torrando

pajamagirl
pajamagirl wrote:
2011-05-03 06:39:29 -0700

this is very helpful

PollyPocket123
PollyPocket123 wrote:
2011-04-30 02:10:21 -0700

i have never been through an earthquake,a tornadoe,but i have been through a hurricane Sad

jessicarabbit899
jessicarabbit899 wrote:
2011-04-27 10:22:00 -0700

I think Illinois had one in 2008,But I was asleep,
ON abc 7 they said it's gonna happen in 2060

innocentgirl145
innocentgirl145 wrote:
2011-04-19 00:12:25 -0700

I've never been through an earthquake.

AliceFellDownnn
AliceFellDownnn wrote:
2011-04-17 04:47:03 -0700

I've never been through an earthquake.

shymeia
shymeia wrote:
2011-04-16 17:33:56 -0700

i think it is very sad because earthquakes shouldnt even happen if there are people there

brittbritt232
brittbritt232 wrote:
2011-04-16 13:13:25 -0700

Sad that the Autism people in that place had to deal with that sad smile

MASTER1023_1754860
MASTER1023_1754860 wrote:
2011-04-14 00:24:52 -0700

Earthquakes are dangerous beacuse they can destroy a counrty in seconds always have a saftey plan

Jordan
admin
Jordan wrote:
2011-04-12 04:21:17 -0700

Earthquakes are so scary!!!

Dr.Ozi
Dr.Ozi wrote:
2011-04-11 12:56:12 -0700

It's not very wise to get under something if the roof with bad stability, regardless if it's old or new, not a good idea. Get in-between a door enterence, it has a strong structure.

squeeky125
squeeky125 wrote:
2011-04-11 01:20:46 -0700

it's sad about the earthquake and that over 8 thousand people who have died Sad

What question interests you most about the environment?
  • Why are there so many hurricanes and floods?
  • Where do all the animals go when we cut down forests?
  • What happens to the Ocean when oil spills from boats?
  • Why is gas becoming so expensive?

Micro_earthquake-article
First the ground shook in Haiti, then Chile, Turkey and now Japan. The earthquakes keep coming ha...
Micro_haiti-article
On January 12 Haiti, was rocked by a major earthquake that measured 7.3 on the Richter Scale. Wit...
It's smaller in size than California, but Japan houses more than three times the population. Get ...

Random in the forums

Cataclysm_Destruct
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"CabePowdumfry" wrote:The point is that if that "crazy" doesn't hurt anybody, everyones happy and still fine. We ONLY get involved if they do it or about to do it. Nothing else! When they do something it's too late, though. If someone in unable to control hurting someone, then we control what they cannot.
CabePowdumfry
CabePowdumfry posted in Debating:
katieee123_
katieee123_ posted in Debating:
In my opinion, this is a dumb question. Unless the bully got their hands on a mind-control device, each individual is still responsible for their own actions. If I commit suicide because my boyfriend left me, should he get charged for murder? If I kill myself because I lost my job, can one of my family members sue my ex-employer? What happened to personal responsibility?
reply about 1 hour
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"baekhyunnie" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: Might as well. After all, you're the one that does the time for it, right? I was making the comparison, and it's a pretty clear cut one. Hope it helped. Hm, true. You've got a point there. (; Now if only I could hear that more often around here XD But, yeah, it can be kind of hard to take it all in. On the one hand, a bully could say "Why don't you just kill yourself" and it could send someone over the edge; but can they really be at fault completely for the death of someone? Surely more than just telling this person to do it played into the cause.
reply about 1 hour