Kw-logo-smaller

Comments

Dish It’s Hall of Shame

Kidzworld’s Hall of Shame is back – and better than ever! We’re inviting all Kidzworld Members to submit your most mortifying, turn-your-face-red moment of all time – you know, the stuff you thought you’d never live down! Back to Article

Please login or register to add comments

winnywind
winnywind wrote:
2011-05-13 13:04:04 -0700

I played with fire and it didnt go sooo well since there was a lot of people xD

report
coolgirl88
coolgirl88 wrote:
2011-05-13 11:20:58 -0700

i want to become scater how do i dress
Worried

report
girlsrocksomuch
girlsrocksomuch wrote:
2011-05-12 20:58:45 -0700

i was in gym and we were playing baseball...when my friend throwed it at me and i slip on the floor 5 times! Worried

report
DemiLuva
DemiLuva wrote:
2011-05-05 14:15:26 -0700

4th Comment

report
random ninja xD
random ninja xD wrote:
2011-05-05 14:12:05 -0700

No Third!

report
random ninja xD
random ninja xD wrote:
2011-05-05 14:11:50 -0700

Lol!! Seccond Comment!

report
rebajoe
rebajoe wrote:
2011-05-03 08:59:46 -0700

wow LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big Grin

report
back to story
F1012353340681

Hall of Shame - Pick the Winner!

  • Getting caught singing the Frosted Flakes song.
  • Getting caught by your crush singing a goofy song.
  • Losing your tankini in front of your BF's friends.
  • Having people think you said you like a dorky guy.

related stories

Micro_shame_micro
Kidzworld’s Hall of Shame is back – and better than ever! We’re inviting all Kidzworld Members to...
Micro_shame_micro
Kidzworld’s Hall of Shame is back – and better than ever! We’re inviting all Kidzworld Members to...
Micro_shame_micro
Kidzworld’s Hall of Shame is back – and better than ever! We’re inviting all Kidzworld Members to...

Dear Dish-It in the forums

Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
Yeah I had a friend in the same situation as you, he was too scared to say anything so we spoke for him. Now the 'friend' has changed and hes our mate. Just tell her straight and firmly, its the only way
reply 2 minutes
kaykay2002
kaykay2002 posted in Friends:
"Boysrock50" wrote:She is obviously NOT your best friend.I wouldn't even call her a friendShe is a bully who thinks she can have her own wayShe thinks she can control you like you're her follower because she the truth is she needs youBe smart and leave her because she's only going to keep you down and then one day she will find  friends just like her and she will just ignore you forever, thinking shes too cool for you.I would either:Tell her straight that she needs to make her own friends because you don't want to be friends anymoreor:Tell her that you don't like what she does and either she changes her ways and acts more like a friend, or you cant be friends anymore.I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm being wise and you should be wise too. Thanks I actually might try that but she is really stubborn and will not take no for an answer I have tried just ignoring her but he will kick, hit, or punch me to get attention. my parents also don't like her bcuz she is bossy. I also have to go to summer camp with her for the next 2 weeks and w have to be buddies for it so i think i might die
reply 6 minutes
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
She is obviously NOT your best friend. I wouldn't even call her a friend She is a bully who thinks she can have her own way She thinks she can control you like you're her follower because she the truth is she needs you Be smart and leave her because she's only going to keep you down and then one day she will find  friends just like her and she will just ignore you forever, thinking shes too cool for you. I would either: Tell her straight that she needs to make her own friends because you don't want to be friends anymore or: Tell her that you don't like what she does and either she changes her ways and acts more like a friend, or you cant be friends anymore. I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm being wise and you should be wise too.
reply 19 minutes
-Allie-
-Allie- posted in Friends:
I would drop her for two main reasons. One - guilt by association. Meaning people might be afraid to be your friend because they think you might bully them too like she does.  Two - Losing her "only friend" as you say may make her realize she needs to make a change on how she treats people. In any case, do it nicely if you do! HTH! 
reply 25 minutes
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
She's not a very good friend.
reply 34 minutes