Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: I’m Scared to Get Braces

Jazzlover321 asks: “I need braces but I’m scared because people say it’s painful. My friend Ava said her braces cut the inside of her mouth. Do thay really hurt?” Back to Article

prettycandy1169
prettycandy1169 wrote:
2014-07-03 04:43:53 -0700

I recently got braces and it doesnt pain and look grea as said my friends. trust me!

Jennifer24
Jennifer24 wrote:
2014-03-26 08:58:25 -0700

Awww im goin to miss eating BubbleGum

Ilovecuteboys4ever
Ilovecuteboys4ever wrote:
2014-03-22 06:44:34 -0700

im getting braces too

Angel119
Angel119 wrote:
2014-03-22 01:55:57 -0700

At the moment i have a temporary brace in may getting proper one. I just think what my teeth will look like after. Nice and straight lol

emzy_xoxo
emzy_xoxo wrote:
2014-03-22 01:53:34 -0700

they don't hurt that bad

onedirection_fangirl
onedirection_fangirl wrote:
2014-03-21 23:20:49 -0700

i am getting braces and i'm really very very scared!!!! oh god!!!!!!

karson02
karson02 wrote:
2014-02-16 19:53:36 -0800

I have braces and that don't hurt but if you eat forbidden when you have braces then yeah it might be painful (cause I have) but no braces don't hurt.

taytaypeace

obey_noah wrote:
2014-01-17 06:29:23 -0800

Dont need them

Avivi186
Avivi186 wrote:
2014-01-17 03:52:05 -0800

Don't be scared, If someone would get something bad from braces then it means that braces aren't safe but nothing happened so braces are safe. smile

CuteMoo2
CuteMoo2 wrote:
2014-01-16 19:55:53 -0800

im gettin brace so it did me good to read this LOL Wink

Bluecares
Bluecares wrote:
2014-01-16 19:54:55 -0800

Braces are awsome...smile

ilovesuperheros123
ilovesuperheros123 wrote:
2014-01-16 19:44:31 -0800

this guy i know everytime he goes back to the orthdontist he has pulled his braces off with like a fork or something then he goes to the orthidontist and complians his mouths sore

ilovesuperheros123
ilovesuperheros123 wrote:
2014-01-16 19:43:16 -0800

and its not unbarable pain its just depends if u ### them up

ilovesuperheros123
ilovesuperheros123 wrote:
2014-01-16 19:34:02 -0800

ur teeth r a bit sore at first but u get used to it

ilovesuperheros123
ilovesuperheros123 wrote:
2014-01-16 19:33:41 -0800

omg dont be scared about braces i have them and they r perfectly fine but they arent exactly cute but u get all these little brushes and stuff like and u have to clean ur teeth 4 times btter then usual and to the first picture u cant get rainbow until the last time u get ur colours changed u can pick 1 or 2 colours and when u first get them they only use half the braket but when u go back to get ur colours changed they use the whole braket

emosteph25
emosteph25 wrote:
2014-01-16 18:16:49 -0800

Ugh I'm going to get some soon

GummeeBear
GummeeBear wrote:
2014-01-16 16:16:18 -0800

Them

GummeeBear
GummeeBear wrote:
2014-01-16 16:16:12 -0800

I might need braces all my friends say I do and I think I do but they are so cute I hope I get then

Do You Have Braces?

• Yup!
  • No, I don't have braces - but I think I need them.
  • No, but I know people that have them.