Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: I’m Scared to Get Braces

Jazzlover321 asks: “I need braces but I’m scared because people say it’s painful. My friend Ava said her braces cut the inside of her mouth. Do thay really hurt?” Back to Article

prettycandy1169
prettycandy1169 wrote:
2014-07-03 04:43:53 -0700

I recently got braces and it doesnt pain and look grea as said my friends. trust me!

Jennifer24
Jennifer24 wrote:
2014-03-26 08:58:25 -0700

Awww im goin to miss eating BubbleGum

Ilovecuteboys4ever
Ilovecuteboys4ever wrote:
2014-03-22 06:44:34 -0700

im getting braces too

Angel119
Angel119 wrote:
2014-03-22 01:55:57 -0700

At the moment i have a temporary brace in may getting proper one. I just think what my teeth will look like after. Nice and straight lol

emzy_xoxo
emzy_xoxo wrote:
2014-03-22 01:53:34 -0700

they don't hurt that bad

onedirection_fangirl
onedirection_fangirl wrote:
2014-03-21 23:20:49 -0700

i am getting braces and i'm really very very scared!!!! oh god!!!!!!

karson02
karson02 wrote:
2014-02-16 19:53:36 -0800

I have braces and that don't hurt but if you eat forbidden when you have braces then yeah it might be painful (cause I have) but no braces don't hurt.

taytaypeace

obey_noah wrote:
2014-01-17 06:29:23 -0800

Dont need them

Avivi186
Avivi186 wrote:
2014-01-17 03:52:05 -0800

Don't be scared, If someone would get something bad from braces then it means that braces aren't safe but nothing happened so braces are safe. smile

CuteMoo2
CuteMoo2 wrote:
2014-01-16 19:55:53 -0800

im gettin brace so it did me good to read this LOL Wink

Bluecares
Bluecares wrote:
2014-01-16 19:54:55 -0800

Braces are awsome...smile

ilovesuperheros123
ilovesuperheros123 wrote:
2014-01-16 19:44:31 -0800

this guy i know everytime he goes back to the orthdontist he has pulled his braces off with like a fork or something then he goes to the orthidontist and complians his mouths sore

ilovesuperheros123
ilovesuperheros123 wrote:
2014-01-16 19:43:16 -0800

and its not unbarable pain its just depends if u ### them up

ilovesuperheros123
ilovesuperheros123 wrote:
2014-01-16 19:34:02 -0800

ur teeth r a bit sore at first but u get used to it

ilovesuperheros123
ilovesuperheros123 wrote:
2014-01-16 19:33:41 -0800

omg dont be scared about braces i have them and they r perfectly fine but they arent exactly cute but u get all these little brushes and stuff like and u have to clean ur teeth 4 times btter then usual and to the first picture u cant get rainbow until the last time u get ur colours changed u can pick 1 or 2 colours and when u first get them they only use half the braket but when u go back to get ur colours changed they use the whole braket

emosteph25
emosteph25 wrote:
2014-01-16 18:16:49 -0800

Ugh I'm going to get some soon

GummeeBear
GummeeBear wrote:
2014-01-16 16:16:18 -0800

Them

GummeeBear
GummeeBear wrote:
2014-01-16 16:16:12 -0800

I might need braces all my friends say I do and I think I do but they are so cute I hope I get then

Do You Have Braces?

• Yup!
  • No, I don't have braces - but I think I need them.
  • No, but I know people that have them.

It's the word that we all dread growing up... Braces. No one wants 'em, but a ton of us have to g...
Alicia Silverstone is the voice of Sharon Spitz, a teen whose braces are always getting her into ...
Micro_school micro
Have you been dreading going back to school all summer for fear of being stuck in a locker? Check...

Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Style:
Jelly3
Jelly3 posted in Style:
Hi, I'm not really into fashion but I can tell you one thing. You can just dress normally, just the way you like! It doesn't matter whether you're a teenager or not. It's also really important to you feel comfortable in your clothes. Remember, your clothing won't define you! :D
Bonnie2
Bonnie2 posted in Style:
Okay, so my hair isn't the 'best'. I have 'West Indian' Hair (it's naturally curly) and I have to use loads of products to make it nice when I'm straightening my hair. It then dries and all the softness and grease has gone ( :-( ). That's the annoying part. I would like a few nice, easy hairstyles that will look nice with my West Indian hair (that's all spiky and spidery when it's been straightened) even if it's as simple as peeling an orange! Anything would help!
Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Style:
I am a teenage girl, so I'm either supposed to dress colorful or just fully goth. I want to dress grunge. Basically 90's street kinda. My mom gets mad at my cause she doesn't want me dressing all black, I told her that's not what grunge is. So, I am dressing pretty grunge, but I need ideas on hair styles and makeup for this style.
Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Friends:
Ok, so I have a Best Friend, I used to have 2, but one moved away and won't text me, and the other still "acts" like my best friend, but here is the problem. When I do stuff with other people, it offends her, when I don't reply to her text real quick, in her mind, im ignoring her. IT'S ALSO STARTING TO GET ANNOYING CAUSE SHE COPIES ME. She copied my halloween costume, i was gonna be a character off of american horror story. If i don't share my music with her, she says sharing is caring and she walks off.   Now I understand that this might be social and anxiety issues and she needs somebody to cling onto. But I'm just tired of trying. I need advice : (