Comments

Dear Dish-It: My First Kiss

Pandabear asks: “My boyfriend wants to kiss me, but I’ve never kissed anyone before and he has. I'm scared that if I kiss him he won’t think I'm good at it. I’m really nervous and I don’t know what to do! Any advice?” Back to Article

akaa
akaa wrote:
2011-07-06 22:50:43 -0700

Me too every body else was like omg r u serus and before i always kinda acting like i didnt have anything to do with him but now i am like Awww i love u too

Tired1of1living2scard2of2dying
Tired1of1living2scard2of2dying wrote:
2011-07-06 15:32:32 -0700

Turn your head to the side

applepie2
applepie2 wrote:
2011-07-06 12:54:20 -0700

I had a crush on this guy and it wasn't funny when he pulled a prank on me. He threw eggs at me. Then he wanted to be my friend again. I knew he was just going for the kiss so I waited! Angel

chaldeanz
chaldeanz wrote:
2011-07-05 03:17:21 -0700

hahaha..my first kiss?hmmm...someday..haha

Angelika:)
Angelika:) wrote:
2011-07-05 00:35:15 -0700

my first kiss is 6 or 7 or 8 wait nt 8

PeaceLoveSing123
PeaceLoveSing123 wrote:
2011-07-04 20:34:38 -0700

My first kiss by my first bf wasn't real buz he was a ..... Mr.Player.
So I gave him so pay back.
He was dating my bff.
I was like ...OMG

AlwayzRandom
AlwayzRandom wrote:
2011-07-04 19:52:39 -0700

i was 4

Aceof
Aceof wrote:
2011-07-03 15:59:39 -0700

My first kiss was about a year ago. It stunk..... the girl kissed me on the first date i didn't get the chance to be the one to kiss her! Also she had braces so my lip was cut that night. She put a hello kitty band-aid on it.... it was the worst but best night of my life. I will never forget Claire..... even though now i'm sure she wishes i would XD

lovemandylover_1828124

MANCHESTERUNITEDROCK wrote:
2011-07-03 08:04:51 -0700

I had my first bf and kiss when i was 7

Elijah3146
Elijah3146 wrote:
2011-07-02 14:51:18 -0700

i had my first kiss it was great!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wink

Valerie
Valerie wrote:
2011-07-02 07:11:16 -0700

i dont intend to Wink

I_lUv_PrInC3tOn143
I_lUv_PrInC3tOn143 wrote:
2011-07-01 15:43:40 -0700

Im sooo glad I don't have this problem anymore. Honestly, I dont see what this big fuss is about with people not having their 1st kiss.It honestly isn't really a big deal. I'm just glad I got mine over with. Thank God for spin the bottle X] Lol

jayjaylababe
jayjaylababe wrote:
2011-07-01 15:39:54 -0700

i havent gotton my first kiss Confused

Bhadd0704
Bhadd0704 wrote:
2011-06-28 15:14:17 -0700

scaredd

queen_np
queen_np wrote:
2011-06-27 04:58:54 -0700

i still havent got my first kiss and im not plannin on gettin one until im in college,p.s.i havent even had a boyfriend and its not lik i cant get one i can but i know im too young

BrookieCookie123
BrookieCookie123 wrote:
2011-06-27 04:15:46 -0700

I feel the same way.

HollywoodStar
HollywoodStar wrote:
2011-06-26 13:22:12 -0700

Scared to have my first kiss

lovenicegirl67
lovenicegirl67 wrote:
2011-06-26 12:12:33 -0700

:P

The Right Time for Your First Kiss?

• When you are in love with someone.
  • When you're 15.
  • Not until you've finished high school.
  • When you're playing truth or dare.

Micro_kiss_micro
Confused asks: "My boyfriend asked me when we were going to kiss. We are only in the 5th grade. W...
I'm almost 17 and never been kissed. I have guy friends and I'm always myself around them. When I...
I like this girl and asked her out, but she said no. I later found out she said no ...

BadwolfDW
BadwolfDW posted in Friends:
So i  agree with miley15 i think you guys should all meet up and tell them they can't leave or interrupt each other untill the issue is resolved let girl 2 know that the more she askes the less girl 1 will want to be her friend , also tell girl 1 that she shouldn't just run away.  Girl 1 is trying to be friends with girl2 but  i mean they dont need to bff's but they should not make a big deal of each other.
reply 1 day
sugarpetals
my parents would be around 7
reply 1 day
Pink_Kitty
My parents are very lenient about chores and messing around but they are NOT lenient at all about lying, respect, homework or safety stuff.
reply 1 day
miley15
miley15 posted in Friends:
ahaaaa...that's sorta confusing and annoying at the same time...but don't u think if they were really your friends they would listen to u? if they are really interested in being friend with u so tell em that u cannot stand this situation anymore and ask them politely but firmly to try to understand each other...or ur friendship will be ruined...i'm sure talking always solves any problems...
reply 1 day
avatar-me
avatar-me posted in Friends:
Ok here's what's going on. Girl1 (my best friend) can't stand girl2 (my other friend). And girl2 wants to be friends with girl1 but girl1 doesn't want to be friends with girl2. And girl2 keeps messaging girl1 and girl1 keeps telling her she doesn't want to be her friend. got you confused yet?  So this is what is making me write this. My best friend said that if I keep hanging around my other friend she will try to be nice. But every time those two are in the same place girl2 asks girl1 why they can't be friends and that just sets girl1 off. And then I have to stop it. I love how my best friend is willing to hang around my other friend for me but I hate how my other friend won't stop bringing up why the two of them can't be friends. No matter how much girl1 and I tell her that girl1 doesn't want to be her friend she keeps asking. I like hanging out with both of them but not at the same time and when I hang out with one and not the other they ask why and I spending more time with the other one then with them. I can't take it anymore!!!  Please help me me before I loose it,              avatar-me
reply 1 day