Comments

Dear Dish-It: My First Kiss

Pandabear asks: “My boyfriend wants to kiss me, but I’ve never kissed anyone before and he has. I'm scared that if I kiss him he won’t think I'm good at it. I’m really nervous and I don’t know what to do! Any advice?” Back to Article

lovintasha98
lovintasha98 wrote:
2011-07-07 14:30:54 -0700

ive kissed a bot but it wasnt any spark reely nutun wewere both reely shy so him nd his frends jus like ran down the stairs so u kno it was cool but i was only 10 so there was no spark nuthun after that we werent shy in our relationship at all Love

alyysameerie12
alyysameerie12 wrote:
2011-07-07 14:27:56 -0700

i had my first kiss at the park when i was 6

KoolGirl1999
KoolGirl1999 wrote:
2011-07-07 14:25:49 -0700

wow lucky mine was when i was in 1st grade at nap time with the cutest boy ever jk but he was cute

rookcarson
rookcarson wrote:
2011-07-07 14:21:17 -0700

i had my first kiss when i was like 8 and it was in an attic or second story of his house

KoolGirl1999
KoolGirl1999 wrote:
2011-07-07 14:14:44 -0700

who had their first kiss when they were in school?

missjewlz
missjewlz wrote:
2011-07-07 13:56:04 -0700

Nice!!

missjewlz
missjewlz wrote:
2011-07-07 13:55:37 -0700

okay thanks for all the info!!!

missjewlz
missjewlz wrote:
2011-07-07 13:54:51 -0700

U should kiss him!! And if thinks ur a bad kisser!! Well he can dell with it!!! Hes not goin to dup u just cuzz u cant kiss!!!

inkira_12_1814316
inkira_12_1814316 wrote:
2011-07-07 07:18:10 -0700

my first kiss was awesome how bout urs Love

KoolGirl1999
KoolGirl1999 wrote:
2011-07-07 07:10:48 -0700

gailygail56 wrote:
just kiss them for gods sake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EXACTLY THANKYOU LOL

gailygail56
gailygail56 wrote:
2011-07-07 07:00:33 -0700

just kiss them for gods sake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KoolGirl1999
KoolGirl1999 wrote:
2011-07-07 06:56:51 -0700

lol ikr

KoolGirl1999
KoolGirl1999 wrote:
2011-07-07 06:53:10 -0700

my first kiss was when i was in 1st grade but i hate where i was when it happened

Minitink
Minitink wrote:
2011-07-07 06:50:31 -0700

IF U LK SUM1 ND THEY LK U 2 ND UR DATING PLANT A DAMM KISS ON THEY LIPPSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

loveme4real401
loveme4real401 wrote:
2011-07-07 06:49:16 -0700

to me there is no prob i mean my background pic shows what i mean i mean no problem but i guess soime peepz are scared

akaa
akaa wrote:
2011-07-06 22:50:43 -0700

Me too every body else was like omg r u serus and before i always kinda acting like i didnt have anything to do with him but now i am like Awww i love u too

Tired1of1living2scard2of2dying
Tired1of1living2scard2of2dying wrote:
2011-07-06 15:32:32 -0700

Turn your head to the side

applepie2
applepie2 wrote:
2011-07-06 12:54:20 -0700

I had a crush on this guy and it wasn't funny when he pulled a prank on me. He threw eggs at me. Then he wanted to be my friend again. I knew he was just going for the kiss so I waited! Angel

chaldeanz
chaldeanz wrote:
2011-07-05 03:17:21 -0700

hahaha..my first kiss?hmmm...someday..haha

Angelika:)
Angelika:) wrote:
2011-07-05 00:35:15 -0700

my first kiss is 6 or 7 or 8 wait nt 8

The Right Time for Your First Kiss?

• When you are in love with someone.
  • When you're 15.
  • Not until you've finished high school.
  • When you're playing truth or dare.