Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: My First Kiss

Pandabear asks: “My boyfriend wants to kiss me, but I’ve never kissed anyone before and he has. I'm scared that if I kiss him he won’t think I'm good at it. I’m really nervous and I don’t know what to do! Any advice?” Back to Article

PeaceLoveSing123_1830450
PeaceLoveSing123_1830450 wrote:
2011-07-04 20:34:38 -0700

My first kiss by my first bf wasn't real buz he was a ..... Mr.Player.
So I gave him so pay back.
He was dating my bff.
I was like ...OMG

AlwayzRandom
AlwayzRandom wrote:
2011-07-04 19:52:39 -0700

i was 4

Aceof
Aceof wrote:
2011-07-03 15:59:39 -0700

My first kiss was about a year ago. It stunk..... the girl kissed me on the first date i didn't get the chance to be the one to kiss her! Also she had braces so my lip was cut that night. She put a hello kitty band-aid on it.... it was the worst but best night of my life. I will never forget Claire..... even though now i'm sure she wishes i would XD

lovemandylover_1828124

MANCHESTERUNITEDROCK wrote:
2011-07-03 08:04:51 -0700

I had my first bf and kiss when i was 7

Elijah3146
Elijah3146 wrote:
2011-07-02 14:51:18 -0700

i had my first kiss it was great!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wink

Valerie
Valerie wrote:
2011-07-02 07:11:16 -0700

i dont intend to Wink

I_lUv_PrInC3tOn143
I_lUv_PrInC3tOn143 wrote:
2011-07-01 15:43:40 -0700

Im sooo glad I don't have this problem anymore. Honestly, I dont see what this big fuss is about with people not having their 1st kiss.It honestly isn't really a big deal. I'm just glad I got mine over with. Thank God for spin the bottle X] Lol

jayjaylababe
jayjaylababe wrote:
2011-07-01 15:39:54 -0700

i havent gotton my first kiss Confused

Bhadd0704
Bhadd0704 wrote:
2011-06-28 15:14:17 -0700

scaredd

queen_np
queen_np wrote:
2011-06-27 04:58:54 -0700

i still havent got my first kiss and im not plannin on gettin one until im in college,p.s.i havent even had a boyfriend and its not lik i cant get one i can but i know im too young

BrookieCookie123
BrookieCookie123 wrote:
2011-06-27 04:15:46 -0700

I feel the same way.

HollywoodStar
HollywoodStar wrote:
2011-06-26 13:22:12 -0700

Scared to have my first kiss

lovenicegirl67
lovenicegirl67 wrote:
2011-06-26 12:12:33 -0700

:P

lovenicegirl67
lovenicegirl67 wrote:
2011-06-26 12:12:18 -0700

i had my frist on 3rd garde cute! "tear".

iluvubaby
iluvubaby wrote:
2011-06-26 11:52:05 -0700

i had mine already and did it!

IceWoman
IceWoman wrote:
2011-06-26 09:45:52 -0700

i've kissed boys before, but i havent had my first real kiss yet with a boy i truly love

queeniyana
queeniyana wrote:
2011-06-26 09:23:06 -0700

i had mine kiss it was a french kiss

niatail2
niatail2 wrote:
2011-06-26 08:44:28 -0700

omfg im soo embarrsed i didnt have minez yet

The Right Time for Your First Kiss?

• When you are in love with someone.
  • When you're 15.
  • Not until you've finished high school.
  • When you're playing truth or dare.

Micro_kiss_micro
Confused asks: "My boyfriend asked me when we were going to kiss. We are only in the 5th grade. W...
I'm almost 17 and never been kissed. I have guy friends and I'm always myself around them. When I...
I like this girl and asked her out, but she said no. I later found out she said no ...

LostintheAbyss
Dear Dish-it, This is really strange for me to write to you because I have never done anything like this before but I need an outside POV from my situation and I need help. These days, I don't know what I'm doing or what tomorrow is going to bring. But before I get into how I feel, I am going to explain my situation a bit first. So let's get started. My family is a family of 6 though my oldest sibling has left the house to live else where because he's 26 years old. Anyway, I argue a lot in my family in fact there's fights everyday either with me or just between other family members. I don't remember a time that we didn't fight... Sad ain't it? But I try and not let it bother me. My mom and me have the best and worst relationship out there. At one time, we understand ourselves completely but then something happens and the arguments stop... It always ends with her angry and me frustrated, crying and angry... I have cried more in the past year and half (That is when it got worst) Then my entire lifespan so far. Plus since she had a bad childhood, she tries to make everything different from hers but she ALWAYS compares me to her. I am a different person than her and she just doesn't understand that! I always feel really bad after because she wants me to be the perfect child but I can't and I never will be. I am just me. Like today, I punched a wall because I just wanted to feel something else than sadness and worst thing is that I fake smiles and optimism at school so nobody knows. My friends don't understand even though I have told them but now I brush it off. It's not their life so they don't need to understand it. But that's my situation... Now that you have heard something about me, I need help. I'm sending myself in the abyss. I am losing control. I feel as if everything is slipping from my fingers and everything is falling apart. I don't know what's happening to me! I am losing myself and I don't know what to do! It's hard to keep up my grades, to make sure that everything is done, that I go to my activities after school. It feels so hard to do right now... I throw things and slam doors when I am super mad. I don't have anger issues but I keep in so many emotions that I explode when I can't take them anymore. My world seems to be crumbling before my eyes. My family is in debt, my parents might split and my brothers hate me. My dog, running, drawing and books are my only escape.  I don't know what to do... Sincerely LostintheAbyss
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
snickers mkay and Im closing this thread now :) BR yush you is fabulous too mate :D
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Style:
I'm fabulous :D
Snickers147
Snickers147 posted in Style:
Kk
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
Your welcomes and I thinks that we can close this thread now mkay  :)