Comments

Dear Dish-It: My First Kiss

Pandabear asks: “My boyfriend wants to kiss me, but I’ve never kissed anyone before and he has. I'm scared that if I kiss him he won’t think I'm good at it. I’m really nervous and I don’t know what to do! Any advice?” Back to Article

PeaceLoveSing123
PeaceLoveSing123 wrote:
2011-07-04 20:34:38 -0700

My first kiss by my first bf wasn't real buz he was a ..... Mr.Player.
So I gave him so pay back.
He was dating my bff.
I was like ...OMG

AlwayzRandom
AlwayzRandom wrote:
2011-07-04 19:52:39 -0700

i was 4

Aceof
Aceof wrote:
2011-07-03 15:59:39 -0700

My first kiss was about a year ago. It stunk..... the girl kissed me on the first date i didn't get the chance to be the one to kiss her! Also she had braces so my lip was cut that night. She put a hello kitty band-aid on it.... it was the worst but best night of my life. I will never forget Claire..... even though now i'm sure she wishes i would XD

lovemandylover_1828124

MANCHESTERUNITEDROCK wrote:
2011-07-03 08:04:51 -0700

I had my first bf and kiss when i was 7

Elijah3146
Elijah3146 wrote:
2011-07-02 14:51:18 -0700

i had my first kiss it was great!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wink

Valerie
Valerie wrote:
2011-07-02 07:11:16 -0700

i dont intend to Wink

I_lUv_PrInC3tOn143
I_lUv_PrInC3tOn143 wrote:
2011-07-01 15:43:40 -0700

Im sooo glad I don't have this problem anymore. Honestly, I dont see what this big fuss is about with people not having their 1st kiss.It honestly isn't really a big deal. I'm just glad I got mine over with. Thank God for spin the bottle X] Lol

jayjaylababe
jayjaylababe wrote:
2011-07-01 15:39:54 -0700

i havent gotton my first kiss Confused

Bhadd0704
Bhadd0704 wrote:
2011-06-28 15:14:17 -0700

scaredd

queen_np
queen_np wrote:
2011-06-27 04:58:54 -0700

i still havent got my first kiss and im not plannin on gettin one until im in college,p.s.i havent even had a boyfriend and its not lik i cant get one i can but i know im too young

BrookieCookie123
BrookieCookie123 wrote:
2011-06-27 04:15:46 -0700

I feel the same way.

HollywoodStar
HollywoodStar wrote:
2011-06-26 13:22:12 -0700

Scared to have my first kiss

lovenicegirl67
lovenicegirl67 wrote:
2011-06-26 12:12:33 -0700

:P

lovenicegirl67
lovenicegirl67 wrote:
2011-06-26 12:12:18 -0700

i had my frist on 3rd garde cute! "tear".

iluvubaby
iluvubaby wrote:
2011-06-26 11:52:05 -0700

i had mine already and did it!

IceWoman
IceWoman wrote:
2011-06-26 09:45:52 -0700

i've kissed boys before, but i havent had my first real kiss yet with a boy i truly love

queeniyana
queeniyana wrote:
2011-06-26 09:23:06 -0700

i had mine kiss it was a french kiss

niatail2
niatail2 wrote:
2011-06-26 08:44:28 -0700

omfg im soo embarrsed i didnt have minez yet

The Right Time for Your First Kiss?

• When you are in love with someone.
  • When you're 15.
  • Not until you've finished high school.
  • When you're playing truth or dare.

Micro_kiss_micro
Confused asks: "My boyfriend asked me when we were going to kiss. We are only in the 5th grade. W...
I'm almost 17 and never been kissed. I have guy friends and I'm always myself around them. When I...
I like this girl and asked her out, but she said no. I later found out she said no ...

GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy posted in Friends:
This thread has been moved. Click here to see the new thread.
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Style:
Wear bigger clothes. Heck, I wear a 2-3 X
DisneyanimeLover
ThunderSpirit
ThunderSpirit posted in Friends:
DisneyanimeLover
I have this friend who has been my friend for 6 years. And she is so RUDE. She says mean things about me and MY MOTHER. Seriously she says really awful things about my mom like this: "Her IQ is high? Oh she must have took the IDIOT test." And tells me "Eww you wear Disney Princess shirts? Eww you are so messed up!" She always acts better than me whether we are alone or with people. She tries to make people hate me and she tries to act mature and she alway tells me "You should respect your mom and do what she tells you" She is awful. I wanna tell her she is mean and I dont wanna be friends. But I can`t! Its hard to do that when you know someone for 7 years. HELP!