Comments

Dear Dish-It: My First Kiss

Pandabear asks: “My boyfriend wants to kiss me, but I’ve never kissed anyone before and he has. I'm scared that if I kiss him he won’t think I'm good at it. I’m really nervous and I don’t know what to do! Any advice?” Back to Article

tyresha123
tyresha123 wrote:
2011-06-15 21:26:31 -0700

my 1st kiss was in the 3rd grade

buddy supmodel
buddy supmodel wrote:
2011-06-15 16:11:05 -0700

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

tkenya2
tkenya2 wrote:
2011-06-15 15:27:33 -0700

a kiss meens alot uv thinqs

Firedash
Firedash wrote:
2011-06-15 15:07:37 -0700

I havent had a first kiss yet cause i want
It to be with some one who is special to me
And i want it to be special for both of us

devil35
devil35 wrote:
2011-06-15 14:59:30 -0700

I don't want to rush it or anything, I just haven't found the right person, I regret my last boyfriend I was with

MarthGalen
MarthGalen wrote:
2011-06-15 14:58:01 -0700

i would never obsess, its just that i want to get my first kiss and get it over with. people care too much about getting their first kiss, i just want to get it over with. my girlfriend and i havent kissed yet and we've been going out for a while

devil35
devil35 wrote:
2011-06-15 14:55:19 -0700

I'm waiting for the right guy to be with

colormyworld
colormyworld wrote:
2011-06-15 14:49:32 -0700

People dont get it's not life or death it's just a way to tell someone you care, but life moves on seriously can you all stop obsessing over one stupid thing when there are way more important things in life . Kay thanks (:

MarthGalen
MarthGalen wrote:
2011-06-15 14:47:20 -0700

thats what im doing, waiting for the right girl. smile

colormyworld
colormyworld wrote:
2011-06-15 14:41:37 -0700

I'm twelve and it;s not a big deal . I'm glad I haven;t yet because when the right person comes then you will kiss. Trust me the time will come.

devil35
devil35 wrote:
2011-06-15 14:39:59 -0700

I'm thirteen and I haven't had my first kiss yet

dejada
dejada wrote:
2011-06-15 14:38:53 -0700

i hade mines when im was in kindergartern lyke i was 4

MarthGalen
MarthGalen wrote:
2011-06-15 14:36:07 -0700

im 13, and i stil havent had my first kiss. everyone i talk to thinks i have, but i havent Frown

cuitestuff
cuitestuff wrote:
2011-06-15 13:27:14 -0700

My first kiss was when I was 10 and I still am I was scared a little bit and nervous but I just kiss him and it was pretty all right smile

shonnae
shonnae wrote:
2011-06-15 13:26:09 -0700

what is his name

bre-candyluv
bre-candyluv wrote:
2011-06-15 13:13:02 -0700

i had my first kiss a few months ago with a guy that i really like it was at my bff's b-day party their bro and sis but i was shaking and i was in front of him like 3 feet and he knew i was nervous but i really wanted to so he huged me and switched spots then kissed me it isnt scary after that it'll be perfect it is your first kiss to good luck Love

REDS36

2011-06-15 12:13:49 -0700

juz kiss him

-Katiee-
-Katiee- wrote:
2011-06-15 12:13:13 -0700

Mom; erggg. xD

The Right Time for Your First Kiss?

• When you are in love with someone.
  • When you're 15.
  • Not until you've finished high school.
  • When you're playing truth or dare.

Micro_kiss_micro
Confused asks: "My boyfriend asked me when we were going to kiss. We are only in the 5th grade. W...
I'm almost 17 and never been kissed. I have guy friends and I'm always myself around them. When I...
I like this girl and asked her out, but she said no. I later found out she said no ...

SelenaGomezFanGirl
...im not too sure what the brown stuff is,but since you said you have not done it,you should trust yourself.And talk about it to your mom!I'm sure she will give you the best of advices and stuff because she would have probably experienced it before.So,don't be afraid,and approach her when she's vacant!Good Luck!
SelenaGomezFanGirl
no you shouldn't!I bet, the friends that are pressuring you are girls only because they are jealous of your girl,because of her personality and style,and probably, most likely that they wanna be your girlfriend as well! ~~comment me back if you like!:)
OptimisticJollygirl
You are perfect the way you are.
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
And you can add me as a friend if you want :D