Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: My First Kiss

Pandabear asks: “My boyfriend wants to kiss me, but I’ve never kissed anyone before and he has. I'm scared that if I kiss him he won’t think I'm good at it. I’m really nervous and I don’t know what to do! Any advice?” Back to Article

natnappena19
natnappena19 wrote:
2014-07-09 15:58:05 -0700

My first kiss happened in 8th grade,because everyone thought we were dating and forced us to kiss

skyblue877
skyblue877 wrote:
2014-07-09 15:55:51 -0700

it was awkward he said''uh...I guess tis is the part where we kiss'' lol

The_Names_Fay
The_Names_Fay wrote:
2014-07-09 15:52:47 -0700

Mine was on a bus...all mine and his friends were waiting for it ever since we started to date they just stared at us when we kissed and it was creapy...he counted evertime we kissed we got to 55 then school ended and we broke up :c

Disney_
Disney_ wrote:
2014-07-09 15:31:24 -0700

My first kss was a girl cx it was an accident cx

AllTimeMini-

katie__babie wrote:
2014-07-09 14:28:16 -0700

7th grade

erikabiber311
erikabiber311 wrote:
2014-07-09 13:42:16 -0700

I haven`t have my first kiss Frown

mexylee
mexylee wrote:
2014-07-09 13:28:43 -0700

Mine was 4 grade

_Landon_
_Landon_ wrote:
2014-07-09 13:21:03 -0700

Don't even remember my first kiss lol I did have one didn't remember when

bswagger36
bswagger36 wrote:
2014-07-09 13:15:05 -0700

my first kiss was when I was 4 it was with my now best friend I never wonted to kiss him yet it happened

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-07-09 13:04:55 -0700

Mine was grade 8

Zelittledoctor
Zelittledoctor wrote:
2014-07-09 13:04:12 -0700

First Kiss, Third Grade, it was epic.

brunostar

Wonderwoman09 wrote:
2014-07-09 12:01:12 -0700

I never had a first kiss lol maybe I willin 4th grade who knows

Fernando81
Fernando81 wrote:
2014-07-09 10:00:49 -0700

My first kiss was in kindergarden lol

mystry27
mystry27 wrote:
2014-07-09 09:51:58 -0700

thanks for ur advise smile

The Right Time for Your First Kiss?

• When you are in love with someone.
  • When you're 15.
  • Not until you've finished high school.
  • When you're playing truth or dare.