Comments

Dear Dish-It: My First Kiss

Pandabear asks: “My boyfriend wants to kiss me, but I’ve never kissed anyone before and he has. I'm scared that if I kiss him he won’t think I'm good at it. I’m really nervous and I don’t know what to do! Any advice?” Back to Article

thefrozendude

ToriCarly23 wrote:
2014-07-07 22:17:02 -0700

nice oso

flashykebaby
flashykebaby wrote:
2014-07-07 22:13:32 -0700

Ya I' didn't have my first kiss yet but I will

AL20
AL20 wrote:
2014-07-07 22:11:01 -0700

nonsense

haterz_scream_keke
haterz_scream_keke wrote:
2014-07-07 18:17:22 -0700

I never had my first kiss yet.But were gonna kiss soon.I think im readyy

EKRobber98
EKRobber98 wrote:
2014-07-07 18:06:26 -0700

I didnt even think about it.

thefrozendude
thefrozendude wrote:
2014-07-07 13:22:57 -0700

my love kissed me first

Trinxoxo
Trinxoxo wrote:
2014-07-07 13:01:37 -0700

Never had a first kiss. Oh well. I am doomed to never have a first kiss but that is my life! x,D

beautifybeautiful

Coco45 wrote:
2014-07-07 12:13:00 -0700

My first kiss was Amazing I'm a pretty good kisser I mean look at my lips

im-a-wallflower
im-a-wallflower wrote:
2014-07-07 11:49:06 -0700

I never had a first kissFrown

rescueheart
rescueheart wrote:
2014-07-07 11:24:28 -0700

My first kiss was in preschool by a little boy name justin then he end up my boyfriend in third grade

Sinni
Sinni wrote:
2014-07-07 11:22:00 -0700

Nice. About #######

Shadeleaf
Shadeleaf wrote:
2014-07-07 11:17:35 -0700

I never had a real first kiss, meh

GlimmeringSky16
GlimmeringSky16 wrote:
2014-07-07 11:16:58 -0700

HE KISSED ME FIRST THO. Just sayin xD

GlimmeringSky16
GlimmeringSky16 wrote:
2014-07-07 11:16:45 -0700

My first was with Mickey Mouse in disney so all I felt was plastic mask on my lips

Anastasia32
Anastasia32 wrote:
2014-07-07 11:15:09 -0700

I never had my first kiss Frown

The Right Time for Your First Kiss?

• When you are in love with someone.
  • When you're 15.
  • Not until you've finished high school.
  • When you're playing truth or dare.

Micro_kiss_micro
Confused asks: "My boyfriend asked me when we were going to kiss. We are only in the 5th grade. W...
I'm almost 17 and never been kissed. I have guy friends and I'm always myself around them. When I...
I like this girl and asked her out, but she said no. I later found out she said no ...

kaykay2002