Comments

Dear Dish-It: My First Kiss

Pandabear asks: “My boyfriend wants to kiss me, but I’ve never kissed anyone before and he has. I'm scared that if I kiss him he won’t think I'm good at it. I’m really nervous and I don’t know what to do! Any advice?” Back to Article

Kera240
Kera240 wrote:
2014-03-20 06:51:01 -0700

why

Bloodybear
Bloodybear wrote:
2014-03-20 06:02:41 -0700

my first kiss was kinda special.. she was lil older than me.. and I was passive

warriorandman
warriorandman wrote:
2014-03-20 04:48:50 -0700

I had my first kiss when about 4 by some girl at my church

dixe1
dixe1 wrote:
2014-03-20 04:46:52 -0700

never had my first kiss

clbo
clbo wrote:
2014-03-20 03:34:22 -0700

i had my first kiss with a boy who hates me

rip_my_heart_out
rip_my_heart_out wrote:
2014-03-20 02:06:30 -0700

have not had one

snapboogie435
snapboogie435 wrote:
2014-03-19 19:52:08 -0700

Its ok if you haven't had your first kiss yet it takes time and maturity if your ready than do it if your not say your not ready and be honest with him

alleyjenny101
alleyjenny101 wrote:
2014-03-19 18:49:15 -0700

Dont worry i haven't had my first kiss either but its ok do it with someone you love but make sure they love you back smile

alleyjenny101

imacutey wrote:
2014-03-19 17:54:00 -0700

Big Grin

emolove325
emolove325 wrote:
2014-03-19 17:34:53 -0700

i remember my first kiss..... honestly the funky taste that was left in my mouth was enough to make me sick

besty321
besty321 wrote:
2014-03-19 17:34:22 -0700

if he likes u it dont matter

The_Immortal_Girl
The_Immortal_Girl wrote:
2014-03-19 17:34:00 -0700

I dont have a first kiss yet.. my parents wont do that.. when im older i have gettin first kiss

warriorandman
warriorandman wrote:
2014-03-19 17:32:29 -0700

MY FIRST KISS WENT LIKE THIS-HEY BABY WANNA KISS REJECTED CJ CHARO

DelilahLove
DelilahLove wrote:
2014-03-19 17:30:43 -0700

I honestly think that my first kiss was really awkward. When I was thirteen, I had a best friend...he was a guy. He kissed me one time when he came over to work on a project. It was cute and I enjoyed it, but really awkward because he was my best friend.

nerdkiller
nerdkiller wrote:
2014-03-19 17:30:05 -0700

just go if he likes it he will tell his friends that u guy's kiss and it was the best thing ever

xxbunnyyyxx
xxbunnyyyxx wrote:
2014-03-19 17:24:27 -0700

u get it one day

xxbunnyyyxx
xxbunnyyyxx wrote:
2014-03-19 17:24:12 -0700

thru that\

Kisses-A
Kisses-A wrote:
2014-03-19 17:21:30 -0700

whats the rush on haveing ur first kiss anywayz everybody's alwayz like "oh ur first kiss is the sweetest or ur first bf or gf " but the first cut is the deepest to!!! -.-

The Right Time for Your First Kiss?

• When you are in love with someone.
  • When you're 15.
  • Not until you've finished high school.
  • When you're playing truth or dare.

Micro_kiss_micro
Confused asks: "My boyfriend asked me when we were going to kiss. We are only in the 5th grade. W...
I'm almost 17 and never been kissed. I have guy friends and I'm always myself around them. When I...
I like this girl and asked her out, but she said no. I later found out she said no ...

GlimmeringSky16