Comments

Dear Dish-It: My First Kiss

Pandabear asks: “My boyfriend wants to kiss me, but I’ve never kissed anyone before and he has. I'm scared that if I kiss him he won’t think I'm good at it. I’m really nervous and I don’t know what to do! Any advice?” Back to Article

nba15
nba15 wrote:
2014-03-18 14:36:28 -0700

Hi faith smile

its_skylar119
its_skylar119 wrote:
2014-03-18 14:34:38 -0700

my was when i was 8 i was swimming with my girl/friends and she liked me ( she was also 8 ) , so we kissed above and below water it was romantic , then me and her sister did the same thing ( sis is 5 years older ) and to this day we r all still friends Wink

jessicaluvsparamore
jessicaluvsparamore wrote:
2014-03-18 14:34:24 -0700

mine was when I was 10 and they guy was 13! but it was all a dare so ya...

faithbarberina1
faithbarberina1 wrote:
2014-03-18 14:33:11 -0700

never had my first kiss xc

Alyssa_cx
Alyssa_cx wrote:
2014-03-18 14:24:17 -0700

Mine was in 6th grade in recess aha .

pinche_valeria
pinche_valeria wrote:
2014-03-18 14:17:41 -0700

Mine was in 7th during a basketball game cx

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-03-18 14:14:02 -0700

mine grade 8 but she didnt love me ): so not techniacllly a long kiss tho so no

RyanUTK11
RyanUTK11 wrote:
2014-03-18 14:09:24 -0700

Ive only been kissed by my mommy on the side of the cheek thats it haha

Alyssa_cx
Alyssa_cx wrote:
2014-03-18 14:08:50 -0700

Lol true and that's cute

kountry_kutie
kountry_kutie wrote:
2014-03-18 14:08:22 -0700

You're not alone........i haven't been kissed either smile So don't feel bad!

georgia_bulldog
georgia_bulldog wrote:
2014-03-18 14:06:25 -0700

One thing people never knew about me is that I have never been kissed. Most people are shocked when they look at me.I guess they kind of expect that i have. So yeah.

LoverHater
LoverHater wrote:
2014-03-18 14:04:01 -0700

Just kiss him and no kiss is bad unless you somehow break their nose or bust their lip my first kiss was at a park under a tree laying down with our friends while he was wearing my jacket and sunglasses lol it was awesome

dragon098

CaliBabe wrote:
2014-03-18 05:01:21 -0700

Mine was in 2nd grade.

Barbrah
Barbrah wrote:
2014-03-17 19:08:40 -0700

Its true Smile Nose but girls like when you do because they feel happy to know that a boy likes them enough to ask them out and you might have just made their day by that

3_Dylan_3
3_Dylan_3 wrote:
2014-03-17 19:04:59 -0700

i do and i never said to ask me out but usually u have to ask the girl out not the other way around but brave girls will ask the boy out.

keanandg
keanandg wrote:
2014-03-17 18:59:45 -0700

beastbasketball if wrestlingfan asked you out what would u have said

The Right Time for Your First Kiss?

• When you are in love with someone.
  • When you're 15.
  • Not until you've finished high school.
  • When you're playing truth or dare.

Micro_kiss_micro
Confused asks: "My boyfriend asked me when we were going to kiss. We are only in the 5th grade. W...
I'm almost 17 and never been kissed. I have guy friends and I'm always myself around them. When I...
I like this girl and asked her out, but she said no. I later found out she said no ...

XxIHateMathxX
XxIHateMathxX posted in Friends:
I like Harry Potter too.  :)
young fee
young fee posted in Friends:
I think you can not be sure he likes you. take me as an example theres this girl in my class who i talk to everyday. Now i see her as a sister and i have and will go to lengths just to make sure shes okay and her boyfriend doesnt hurt her. This might be what is happening in your situation so i advice that you wait a bit longer because him loooking at you may mean that he likes you and is waiting for the right time to tell you. Meanwhile you can get closer to him and flirt once in a while to asure that him you also like him (that is if he isnt sure). And dont worry if he doesnt like you back its better to have a friend who cares about you than a boyfriend who doesnt like you that much and is dreaming about someone else.
heyitsangel