Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-It: My First Kiss

Pandabear asks: “My boyfriend wants to kiss me, but I’ve never kissed anyone before and he has. I'm scared that if I kiss him he won’t think I'm good at it. I’m really nervous and I don’t know what to do! Any advice?” Back to Article

-TheUnexpectedGirl-
-TheUnexpectedGirl- wrote:
2014-03-18 14:50:56 -0700

i was 5 and 1/2

AlexPie
AlexPie wrote:
2014-03-18 14:49:54 -0700

Nor Have I -,- Someone Named Crystaa Said I Did When I Was Sick.

its_skylar119
its_skylar119 wrote:
2014-03-18 14:48:17 -0700

dont... we r all pretty much stupid for ####### so young , save yourself for a boy/girl that really loves you with all thier heart!!! Wink - Love Skylar

Chayluv
Chayluv wrote:
2014-03-18 14:46:21 -0700

Never had one....

hellohayhi23
hellohayhi23 wrote:
2014-03-18 14:45:44 -0700

nope haha no ###### yet Blush

FriendsForEva14
FriendsForEva14 wrote:
2014-03-18 14:44:37 -0700

So im not the only one hhahaah 5..............

TacoDuck361
TacoDuck361 wrote:
2014-03-18 14:44:18 -0700

Never had it, never will Frown

SpAiNsH_yOuNgEr
SpAiNsH_yOuNgEr wrote:
2014-03-18 14:40:52 -0700

Mines was when i was 5 o_o

nba15
nba15 wrote:
2014-03-18 14:36:28 -0700

Hi faith smile

its_skylar119
its_skylar119 wrote:
2014-03-18 14:34:38 -0700

my was when i was 8 i was swimming with my girl/friends and she liked me ( she was also 8 ) , so we kissed above and below water it was romantic , then me and her sister did the same thing ( sis is 5 years older ) and to this day we r all still friends Wink

jessicaluvsparamore
jessicaluvsparamore wrote:
2014-03-18 14:34:24 -0700

mine was when I was 10 and they guy was 13! but it was all a dare so ya...

faithbarberina1
faithbarberina1 wrote:
2014-03-18 14:33:11 -0700

never had my first kiss xc

Alyssa_cx
Alyssa_cx wrote:
2014-03-18 14:24:17 -0700

Mine was in 6th grade in recess aha .

pinche_valeria
pinche_valeria wrote:
2014-03-18 14:17:41 -0700

Mine was in 7th during a basketball game cx

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-03-18 14:14:02 -0700

mine grade 8 but she didnt love me ): so not techniacllly a long kiss tho so no

RyanUTK11
RyanUTK11 wrote:
2014-03-18 14:09:24 -0700

Ive only been kissed by my mommy on the side of the cheek thats it haha

Alyssa_cx
Alyssa_cx wrote:
2014-03-18 14:08:50 -0700

Lol true and that's cute

kountry_kutie
kountry_kutie wrote:
2014-03-18 14:08:22 -0700

You're not alone........i haven't been kissed either smile So don't feel bad!

georgia_bulldog
georgia_bulldog wrote:
2014-03-18 14:06:25 -0700

One thing people never knew about me is that I have never been kissed. Most people are shocked when they look at me.I guess they kind of expect that i have. So yeah.

LoverHater
LoverHater wrote:
2014-03-18 14:04:01 -0700

Just kiss him and no kiss is bad unless you somehow break their nose or bust their lip my first kiss was at a park under a tree laying down with our friends while he was wearing my jacket and sunglasses lol it was awesome

The Right Time for Your First Kiss?

• When you are in love with someone.
  • When you're 15.
  • Not until you've finished high school.
  • When you're playing truth or dare.

Micro_kiss_micro
Confused asks: "My boyfriend asked me when we were going to kiss. We are only in the 5th grade. W...
I'm almost 17 and never been kissed. I have guy friends and I'm always myself around them. When I...
I like this girl and asked her out, but she said no. I later found out she said no ...

Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46 posted in Friends:
Kid at my school nicknamed "Blueberry". Hated by all the Seniors at the school and the teachers can hardly stand him. If I were to go through everything he's done, I'd be writing a short story. Let's just say, he should have gotten expelled Freshman year. And all the years after that.
PrincessAmelia
PrincessAmelia posted in Friends:
Three mean girls at school...I JUST DON'T LIKE THEM. They bunk the classes and never get scolded and they act(ed) very mean to me and  one of my 3 bffs.  They are just OVER SMART and ever they sometimes wish to talk above the teacher. Then comes the Boys. There are 3 boys you know, who are a part of the gang of these mean girls. These boys are also so mean. I ask you, am I untouchable? Whenever I go past their bags, they say, 'hey what are you doing' or something like that... At least they are better in front of the teachers...unlike *SOME* people I could mention. But in spite of all these I really do like them all as friends and I am a pretty good forgetter, so I soon forget whatever they said to me. So, I think there is no one I HATE, practically.
youngluni4ever
youngluni4ever posted in Friends:
Ok so in my highschool there is only one pure ginger. His name is Sean.... I believe that's how you spell his name. Will this ginger is impossible to deal with. When I'm talking to my friends he butts In thinking he's part of the conversation, but he isn't. So when I decides to try and butt in, I automatically scold him. And I know it seems mean but when someone annoys you to the limit you sort of go Insane ya know? So everytime he gets near me I walk away before he can even open his mouth to talk. I know y'all probably think he isn't bad, but he said himself that he was going to grow up to be a killer and ######. He said it himself and not in a sarcastic tone. Nobody in my school can deal with him. The teachers can't either. But I want to know, do any of you have someone you truly dislike at school?
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"iamastar" wrote:i like this guy called brandon rumball he's really cute we are total opposites he's tall and i am short he is smart i am not so smart he is the best swimmer and i am the second worst and i really like  him i trying to forget about him but he's just poping back in my head i neeed help First off, for his safety don't tell his last name. And opposites attract. Sometimes. :p Maybe you get get him to help you become a better swimmer, even though here, it's cold.
snowflake_icy_dragon
Hey well I think u are so right about the hair thing.