Comments

Dear Dish-It: I Wanna Be A Star!

WannabeStar asks: “I’ve wanted to be on TV before I even knew what that meant. I’m a really good actor, but these days it seems like it’s a one-in-a-million chance. How do I get famous?” Back to Article

cute_lilsugar
cute_lilsugar wrote:
2013-12-03 17:34:14 -0800

I am a singer its my talent but sometimes its hard being a talented person cause they want you to do everything and it annoys me as for school its important to stay in school if you want to be so famous then you have to finish school they do not want no uneducated child playing in a movie or being a singer im not a nerd i kno cause i discovered it myself.

Musicgirl435
Musicgirl435 wrote:
2013-12-03 16:57:10 -0800

I want to sing, because im passionate about music and for no other reason

donnabug13
donnabug13 wrote:
2013-08-23 14:51:50 -0700

i just wanna go to the x factor then i dont have to go back to school

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-23 14:44:21 -0700

I don't want to go to school again

Nevadaiscoolname
Nevadaiscoolname wrote:
2013-06-07 10:17:20 -0700

I agree with the Getting Schooled part. I did that and I'm really go at it now.

GROUND LOW FLOW_2331774
GROUND LOW FLOW_2331774 wrote:
2013-02-18 00:03:30 -0800

LMAO BUCKY LARSON

BQ1998
BQ1998 wrote:
2012-07-05 23:58:43 -0700

I want 2 b a rapper n a model rappin iz mi passion

Hershey97
Hershey97 wrote:
2012-06-01 20:12:29 -0700

do u really wanna be famous? no privacy,space, i know how it feels! Think hard about it- stars often regret their choices

CantBeGood
CantBeGood wrote:
2012-05-29 09:09:48 -0700

Lol dejaa but for real the illuminati does exist they been watching me they even asked me to join them thank god I didn't join Cus they worship the devil and all that satanic stuff so all you that wanna be a star I'm a music producer and I ain't never selling my soul for fame Cus you lose either way tbh

DejaaCakees.x3
DejaaCakees.x3 wrote:
2012-05-29 08:41:09 -0700

omg ! Josh JustinBieber is my Grandpa

CantBeGood
CantBeGood wrote:
2012-05-29 08:26:11 -0700

You don't know JB stop lying

DejaaCakees.x3
DejaaCakees.x3 wrote:
2012-05-29 08:24:19 -0700

Illuminati

CantBeGood
CantBeGood wrote:
2012-05-29 08:15:39 -0700

Well sell your soul and you'll be famous how do you think JB and the rest got famous all you need is the illuminati but be careful you'll have to sacrifice someone you love later on in your career

mimi0529
mimi0529 wrote:
2012-04-22 11:24:13 -0700

i think u r a fake

rainmist
rainmist wrote:
2012-04-21 18:56:40 -0700

I allready am famos

Azn_gurl02
Azn_gurl02 wrote:
2012-04-20 16:12:20 -0700

I wanna be a actress and songer

Hershey97
Hershey97 wrote:
2012-04-18 09:22:33 -0700

Think hard about being famous, it seems amazing now, but do u reallly wanna be stalked 24/7 and never have any alone time? THINK HARDER ABOUT THIS DECISION!

codysimpsonstar
codysimpsonstar wrote:
2012-02-26 14:37:01 -0800

i wanna be famous too

HyperBlossomppgz
HyperBlossomppgz wrote:
2012-02-25 16:35:52 -0800

i wanna be a singer

Yukimoto_Tsunami
Yukimoto_Tsunami wrote:
2012-02-25 16:32:25 -0800

I just kinda want my own reality show, like with one of my best friends, or be a singer Big Grin people say im good but i think i kinda suck but o well.....

Fame - What Would Bug U the Most?

• Having people know about my love life.
  • People watchin' me while I eat.
  • Takin' my pic on a bad hair day.
  • Nothin', I'm an attention freak. I'd love it all!

Micro_sterling_micro
Calling all Sterling Knight fans! Want to find out about the Disney cutie’s cool new DVD, StarStr...
Micro_y micro
TV shows, radio DJs, movies stars, game shows and talk show hosts… they’re all great ways to beco...
Stars like Paris Hilton and Ashlee Simpson became famous with a little help from th...

Kirsteeeeen
Well, you're just going to have to go and give it another chance. You never know, you may like it there. Sometimes we have to face our fears and it might be really scary but usually in the end it is worth it.
sugarpetals
sugarpetals posted in Friends:
I have a friend by the name of Corey....he is awesome,funny,cute and very friendly....and also heartbroken, and i don't think he deserves any of this.....if you go to his profile and read his bio"livininthesouth" all the negatives you read there is not true......he is just having a hard time in life." whispers" the guy need a girl"
seraphine10
I was born in New Zealand and when I was 7 there were heaps of earthquakes which traumourtised me. We moved to another country and my mum is forcing me to go back for a holiday and I really really really don't want to. I don't know what to do
CarnivalDay
"Kirsteeeeen" wrote:I think you should go. It might be difficult but you never know. You might find something to talk about with his fiance and find a way to talk to her! Or you could be more social with other family. The only way to beat being unsocial in big groups is to put yourself into the situation and learn. You could actually have a great time :)Just relax, be yourself. Ask questions. People love to talk about themselves so ask lots. It'll keep conversation going and you'll learn about possible later conversation topics. Also smile and be friendly. Make small talk. Remember you're there to celebrate a happy time in someone's life. You might not like it but it's their big day, one of the biggest in their life. And your dad and sister are going so you could always stick around them if socializing doesn't work. Sorry for late reply! ^-^ Thanks for the advice, I appreciate it. Problem is, only my sister has anything to wear and my dad is fretting over something that will match, but I think that was just sorted out. I'm picky over what to wear and I'm not aloud to wear boots or leggings, which I practically live in. Though I'm probably only going to stay for a few hours since the dog's not able to go to the kennel right now.
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy posted in Friends:
This thread has been moved. Click here to see the new thread.