Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-It: I Wanna Be A Star!

WannabeStar asks: “I’ve wanted to be on TV before I even knew what that meant. I’m a really good actor, but these days it seems like it’s a one-in-a-million chance. How do I get famous?” Back to Article

cute_lilsugar
cute_lilsugar wrote:
2013-12-03 17:34:14 -0800

I am a singer its my talent but sometimes its hard being a talented person cause they want you to do everything and it annoys me as for school its important to stay in school if you want to be so famous then you have to finish school they do not want no uneducated child playing in a movie or being a singer im not a nerd i kno cause i discovered it myself.

Musicgirl435
Musicgirl435 wrote:
2013-12-03 16:57:10 -0800

I want to sing, because im passionate about music and for no other reason

donnabug13
donnabug13 wrote:
2013-08-23 14:51:50 -0700

i just wanna go to the x factor then i dont have to go back to school

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-23 14:44:21 -0700

I don't want to go to school again

Nevadaiscoolname
Nevadaiscoolname wrote:
2013-06-07 10:17:20 -0700

I agree with the Getting Schooled part. I did that and I'm really go at it now.

GROUND LOW FLOW_2331774
GROUND LOW FLOW_2331774 wrote:
2013-02-18 00:03:30 -0800

LMAO BUCKY LARSON

BQ1998
BQ1998 wrote:
2012-07-05 23:58:43 -0700

I want 2 b a rapper n a model rappin iz mi passion

Hershey97
Hershey97 wrote:
2012-06-01 20:12:29 -0700

do u really wanna be famous? no privacy,space, i know how it feels! Think hard about it- stars often regret their choices

CantBeGood
CantBeGood wrote:
2012-05-29 09:09:48 -0700

Lol dejaa but for real the illuminati does exist they been watching me they even asked me to join them thank god I didn't join Cus they worship the devil and all that satanic stuff so all you that wanna be a star I'm a music producer and I ain't never selling my soul for fame Cus you lose either way tbh

DejaaCakees.x3
DejaaCakees.x3 wrote:
2012-05-29 08:41:09 -0700

omg ! Josh JustinBieber is my Grandpa

CantBeGood
CantBeGood wrote:
2012-05-29 08:26:11 -0700

You don't know JB stop lying

DejaaCakees.x3
DejaaCakees.x3 wrote:
2012-05-29 08:24:19 -0700

Illuminati

CantBeGood
CantBeGood wrote:
2012-05-29 08:15:39 -0700

Well sell your soul and you'll be famous how do you think JB and the rest got famous all you need is the illuminati but be careful you'll have to sacrifice someone you love later on in your career

mimi0529
mimi0529 wrote:
2012-04-22 11:24:13 -0700

i think u r a fake

rainmist
rainmist wrote:
2012-04-21 18:56:40 -0700

I allready am famos

Azn_gurl02
Azn_gurl02 wrote:
2012-04-20 16:12:20 -0700

I wanna be a actress and songer

Hershey97
Hershey97 wrote:
2012-04-18 09:22:33 -0700

Think hard about being famous, it seems amazing now, but do u reallly wanna be stalked 24/7 and never have any alone time? THINK HARDER ABOUT THIS DECISION!

codysimpsonstar
codysimpsonstar wrote:
2012-02-26 14:37:01 -0800

i wanna be famous too

HyperBlossomppgz
HyperBlossomppgz wrote:
2012-02-25 16:35:52 -0800

i wanna be a singer

Yukimoto_Tsunami
Yukimoto_Tsunami wrote:
2012-02-25 16:32:25 -0800

I just kinda want my own reality show, like with one of my best friends, or be a singer Big Grin people say im good but i think i kinda suck but o well.....

Fame - What Would Bug U the Most?

• Having people know about my love life.
  • People watchin' me while I eat.
  • Takin' my pic on a bad hair day.
  • Nothin', I'm an attention freak. I'd love it all!

Micro_sterling_micro
Calling all Sterling Knight fans! Want to find out about the Disney cutie’s cool new DVD, StarStr...
Micro_y micro
TV shows, radio DJs, movies stars, game shows and talk show hosts… they’re all great ways to beco...
Stars like Paris Hilton and Ashlee Simpson became famous with a little help from th...

Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46 posted in Friends:
Kid at my school nicknamed "Blueberry". Hated by all the Seniors at the school and the teachers can hardly stand him. If I were to go through everything he's done, I'd be writing a short story. Let's just say, he should have gotten expelled Freshman year. And all the years after that.
PrincessAmelia
PrincessAmelia posted in Friends:
Three mean girls at school...I JUST DON'T LIKE THEM. They bunk the classes and never get scolded and they act(ed) very mean to me and  one of my 3 bffs.  They are just OVER SMART and ever they sometimes wish to talk above the teacher. Then comes the Boys. There are 3 boys you know, who are a part of the gang of these mean girls. These boys are also so mean. I ask you, am I untouchable? Whenever I go past their bags, they say, 'hey what are you doing' or something like that... At least they are better in front of the teachers...unlike *SOME* people I could mention. But in spite of all these I really do like them all as friends and I am a pretty good forgetter, so I soon forget whatever they said to me. So, I think there is no one I HATE, practically.
youngluni4ever
youngluni4ever posted in Friends:
Ok so in my highschool there is only one pure ginger. His name is Sean.... I believe that's how you spell his name. Will this ginger is impossible to deal with. When I'm talking to my friends he butts In thinking he's part of the conversation, but he isn't. So when I decides to try and butt in, I automatically scold him. And I know it seems mean but when someone annoys you to the limit you sort of go Insane ya know? So everytime he gets near me I walk away before he can even open his mouth to talk. I know y'all probably think he isn't bad, but he said himself that he was going to grow up to be a killer and ######. He said it himself and not in a sarcastic tone. Nobody in my school can deal with him. The teachers can't either. But I want to know, do any of you have someone you truly dislike at school?
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"iamastar" wrote:i like this guy called brandon rumball he's really cute we are total opposites he's tall and i am short he is smart i am not so smart he is the best swimmer and i am the second worst and i really like  him i trying to forget about him but he's just poping back in my head i neeed help First off, for his safety don't tell his last name. And opposites attract. Sometimes. :p Maybe you get get him to help you become a better swimmer, even though here, it's cold.
snowflake_icy_dragon
Hey well I think u are so right about the hair thing.