Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: I Wanna Be A Star!

WannabeStar asks: “I’ve wanted to be on TV before I even knew what that meant. I’m a really good actor, but these days it seems like it’s a one-in-a-million chance. How do I get famous?” Back to Article

cute_lilsugar
cute_lilsugar wrote:
2013-12-03 17:34:14 -0800

I am a singer its my talent but sometimes its hard being a talented person cause they want you to do everything and it annoys me as for school its important to stay in school if you want to be so famous then you have to finish school they do not want no uneducated child playing in a movie or being a singer im not a nerd i kno cause i discovered it myself.

Musicgirl435
Musicgirl435 wrote:
2013-12-03 16:57:10 -0800

I want to sing, because im passionate about music and for no other reason

donnabug13
donnabug13 wrote:
2013-08-23 14:51:50 -0700

i just wanna go to the x factor then i dont have to go back to school

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-23 14:44:21 -0700

I don't want to go to school again

Nevadaiscoolname
Nevadaiscoolname wrote:
2013-06-07 10:17:20 -0700

I agree with the Getting Schooled part. I did that and I'm really go at it now.

GROUND LOW FLOW_2331774
GROUND LOW FLOW_2331774 wrote:
2013-02-18 00:03:30 -0800

LMAO BUCKY LARSON

BQ1998
BQ1998 wrote:
2012-07-05 23:58:43 -0700

I want 2 b a rapper n a model rappin iz mi passion

Hershey97
Hershey97 wrote:
2012-06-01 20:12:29 -0700

do u really wanna be famous? no privacy,space, i know how it feels! Think hard about it- stars often regret their choices

CantBeGood
CantBeGood wrote:
2012-05-29 09:09:48 -0700

Lol dejaa but for real the illuminati does exist they been watching me they even asked me to join them thank god I didn't join Cus they worship the devil and all that satanic stuff so all you that wanna be a star I'm a music producer and I ain't never selling my soul for fame Cus you lose either way tbh

DejaaCakees.x3
DejaaCakees.x3 wrote:
2012-05-29 08:41:09 -0700

omg ! Josh JustinBieber is my Grandpa

CantBeGood
CantBeGood wrote:
2012-05-29 08:26:11 -0700

You don't know JB stop lying

DejaaCakees.x3
DejaaCakees.x3 wrote:
2012-05-29 08:24:19 -0700

Illuminati

CantBeGood
CantBeGood wrote:
2012-05-29 08:15:39 -0700

Well sell your soul and you'll be famous how do you think JB and the rest got famous all you need is the illuminati but be careful you'll have to sacrifice someone you love later on in your career

mimi0529
mimi0529 wrote:
2012-04-22 11:24:13 -0700

i think u r a fake

rainmist
rainmist wrote:
2012-04-21 18:56:40 -0700

I allready am famos

Azn_gurl02
Azn_gurl02 wrote:
2012-04-20 16:12:20 -0700

I wanna be a actress and songer

Hershey97
Hershey97 wrote:
2012-04-18 09:22:33 -0700

Think hard about being famous, it seems amazing now, but do u reallly wanna be stalked 24/7 and never have any alone time? THINK HARDER ABOUT THIS DECISION!

codysimpsonstar
codysimpsonstar wrote:
2012-02-26 14:37:01 -0800

i wanna be famous too

HyperBlossomppgz
HyperBlossomppgz wrote:
2012-02-25 16:35:52 -0800

i wanna be a singer

Yukimoto_Tsunami
Yukimoto_Tsunami wrote:
2012-02-25 16:32:25 -0800

I just kinda want my own reality show, like with one of my best friends, or be a singer Big Grin people say im good but i think i kinda suck but o well.....

Fame - What Would Bug U the Most?

• Having people know about my love life.
  • People watchin' me while I eat.
  • Takin' my pic on a bad hair day.
  • Nothin', I'm an attention freak. I'd love it all!