Comments

Dear Dish-It: I Wanna Be A Star!

WannabeStar asks: “I’ve wanted to be on TV before I even knew what that meant. I’m a really good actor, but these days it seems like it’s a one-in-a-million chance. How do I get famous?” Back to Article

xluvgirlx
xluvgirlx wrote:
2011-05-16 05:01:54 -0700

I'v always wanted to be a singer. I sang in a solo at christmas in a church when i was 9 but now i get freaked out when i sing in front of evryone and the room starts to spin and i feel dizzy and cant breath properly.

jjsay15
jjsay15 wrote:
2011-05-15 10:23:11 -0700

i wanna be famous 2 but not actress singer every one says i have a good vioce but ill probably never get it but if u believe u can then u might just keep believing

ocalais147
ocalais147 wrote:
2011-05-15 10:19:54 -0700

Thats what I wanna be so bad,an actress smile

emkat2009
emkat2009 wrote:
2011-05-15 02:52:04 -0700

faye12345 dont be so rude and negative you never know someday maybe they will be famous.

faye12345
faye12345 wrote:
2011-05-15 01:42:21 -0700

That wont happen just get a normal job wearedo

xXMagical_FantasyGurlXx
xXMagical_FantasyGurlXx wrote:
2011-05-13 08:28:40 -0700

All you have to do is believe and work hard for it SHEESH!!! Tongue Out

coolcharlie101
coolcharlie101 wrote:
2011-05-13 05:32:42 -0700

i dislike... take a normal career

coolcharlie101
coolcharlie101 wrote:
2011-05-13 05:32:21 -0700

gosh just 4get it i wouldt get ur hopes up.

kinkin11
kinkin11 wrote:
2011-05-13 04:47:19 -0700

oh ya there are still possibilitys for every one.
P.S tweens teens

kinkin11
kinkin11 wrote:
2011-05-13 04:46:09 -0700

well I found a guy on creiags list and its a job for either modeling or acting witch ever they think fits you best. smile

Fame - What Would Bug U the Most?

• Having people know about my love life.
  • People watchin' me while I eat.
  • Takin' my pic on a bad hair day.
  • Nothin', I'm an attention freak. I'd love it all!

Micro_sterling_micro
Calling all Sterling Knight fans! Want to find out about the Disney cutie’s cool new DVD, StarStr...
Micro_y micro
TV shows, radio DJs, movies stars, game shows and talk show hosts… they’re all great ways to beco...
Stars like Paris Hilton and Ashlee Simpson became famous with a little help from th...

hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
what color should i pick? Whatever floats your boat is what colours you should pick :)
CherrytheSkylyn
CherrytheSkylyn posted in Style:
Huh. You learn something new everyday.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
"CherrytheSkylyn" wrote:Why do people even get pedicures? People generally don't pay any attention to your feet, and on top of that your shoes usually cover up your toes in public. But if you must know, I think a light pink color will make for a nice accent. Because pedicures are often health related, not just for looks. It's like getting braces or something. Sometimes it's purely cosmetic, but it also improves the health of your mouth if you have problems. Except this is feet.
InternetOwl
"sierra145" wrote: my mom beats me because she doesnt get along with my dad and then takes me to the docters and tells them i fell down the stairs or in winter i fell on ice i need help.... :bigfrown If this is true, you really need to tell someone, like child services.
reply 1 day
Missywaterdog
"sierra145" wrote:my mom beats me because she doesnt get along with my dad and then takes me to the docters and tells them i fell down the stairs or in winter i fell on ice i need help.... :bigfrown I think you need some serious help. like counselor or police.... :bigfrown :confused
reply 1 day