Liv “Making Waves” Dolls & Accessories
The Liv Dolls – Daniela, Katie, Alexis, Sophie, Hayden and Jake – are Making Waves this season with figurines and accessories that simply scream summertime. Check out our review right here on Kidzworld!
Each of the six Making Waves Liv Dolls are really unique – they come with their own special look and cool accessory for fun at the beach!
- Daniela rocks jean shorts and cool blue shades, plus a pretty white beach bag and star-shaped earrings.
- Katie looks cool in an ocean-colored bikini and matching handbag.
- Alexis is ready for fun in the sun in a white one piece and pink belted shorts; don’t forget the hot-pink shades!
- Sophie’s so pretty in a bright, plaid swimsuit and yellow beach bag.
- Hayden’s perfect paisley look is topped off with heart-shaped earrings and woven bag.
The summer fun doesn’t stop with the Making Waves Liv Dolls. You can also collect some pretty cool accessories to play with, including a kayak with matching paddle and life vest, a cabana complete with folding chair and party lanterns, or a windsurfer and paddleboard in pretty pastel blue and pink.
The great thing about these Liv Dolls is that each one can be bent into over 150 different poses! This is due to their bendable joints – neck, shoulders, elbows, hands, waist, knees and feet. Plus, all of the girls feature interchangeable wigs, so you can try different hairstyles out on different characters – just don’t try giving Jake long, curly hair!