Liv “Twist & Dance” Dolls
The Liv Dolls – Daniela, Katie, Alexis, Sophie and Hayden – are back and shakin’ what their mamas gave them! Check out our review of the new “Twist & Dance” Liv Dolls right here on Kidzworld!
Twist & Dance Dolls
We love these new Twist & Dance Liv Dolls! Each one (there are six in total in the series, including a dashing DJ named Chase) is made with bendable joints at the neck, shoulders and hips that move together to create a really cool dancing effect! You can even try it out while your Liv Doll is still in the box!
Dressed to the Nines
Each of the six dancing dolls are really unique – they come with their own special look and cool accessory for non-stop fun on the dance floor!
- Daniela reminds us of a disco diva, with amazing print leggings, a graphic shirt, a giant rose-petal headband and a cool “record” purse.
- Katie is totally futuristic in a silver jumper, yellow tights, purpose hightops and a neon-green clutch.
- Alexis is in hip-hop heaven with baggy black-and-white cargo pants and a hot-pink one-shoulder top.
- Sophie is styled for some serious dancing, with a short denim layered skirt over black lace leggings. The giant blue bow in her hair completes her look.
- Hayden’s pretty in a ruffled pink top (with matching bag) and purple crop pants. Her sparkly pink headband is hippie chic!
Hair to There
The great thing about these dolls is that each one features a “Twist Wig” that lets you switch between hairstyles with a simple twist!