It’s a funny word to say and a fun toy to play with! Zoobles are cute characters that roll up into balls. When a Zooble comes into contact with its own special home or "Happitat," it springs to life! Check out the review right here on Kidzworld!
Courtesy of Spin Master
How They Work
Zoobles are cute little characters that click into little balls. As soon as you place them on their own unique Happitat, a special magnet mechanism makes them “pop” to life – their arms, legs, heads, etc., spring up and you can see what kind of adorable little creature your Zooble is!
Zoobles live in a world called Zooble Isle, which is divided into different regions, each containing different kinds of Zoobles. Right now there are six different regions in Zooble Isle and about 100 different Zoobles to collect, but the world is growing, so there will be new regions added and new Zoobles to collect!
There are some important words you’ll need to know in order to be the best Zoobles collector around:
- Azoozia: The zoo-animal region of Zooble Isle
- Dee-lights: Zoobles that light up and glow in their Happitat
- Hair-doobles: Zoobles with hair extensions
- Happitat: Zoobles’ homes, where they pop open
- Hot Spot: The place on the Happitat that makes a Zooble pop open
- Petagonia: The pets region of Zooble Isle
- Seagonia: The aquatic region of Zooble Isle
- Special Edition: Special Edition Zoobles have gems and other special decorations and come with Deluxe Happitats
- Twobles: A double Zoobles pack
- Zooblings: Baby Zoobles
Video: Zoobles Petagonia