Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Disney to Welcome Players into the DISNEY UNIVERSE this Fall

Disney Interactive Studios announced today that Disney Universe, a fast-paced multiplayer action adventure game, is currently in development for PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system, Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, Wii™ and Windows PC/MAC. Back to Article

AlphaT
AlphaT wrote:
2011-05-27 06:41:40 -0700

HAT IT!

mizmadison
mizmadison wrote:
2011-05-27 06:38:59 -0700

I LUV THE JONAS BROTHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love

Baby260
Baby260 wrote:
2011-05-27 06:06:39 -0700

Jonas brothers is my favourite artist love you.....

nicki minaj101
nicki minaj101 wrote:
2011-05-27 02:05:33 -0700

i know right do u want to be my friend

youngdiva98
youngdiva98 wrote:
2011-05-27 00:29:24 -0700

SIKE

youngdiva98
youngdiva98 wrote:
2011-05-27 00:29:14 -0700

OOOOOOH THIS GAME SOUNDZ FUN

Nicki_MangoLimePeach
Nicki_MangoLimePeach wrote:
2011-05-26 07:32:33 -0700

lol !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aly-aj-poll

Who's Your Fave Radio Disney Artist?

• Corbin Bleu.
  • Aly & AJ.
  • Miley Cyrus.
  • Jonas Brothers.

Micro_lemonade mouth_micro
Everyone loves a good teen band, especially Disney. The new extended edition of Lemonade Mouth is...
Micro_micro 612247_20110509_640screen004
Disney's Pirates of the Caribbean get the LEGO treatment and the results are pretty awesome!
Micro_cars_micro
Disney Interactive has released two new developer diaries for Cars 2: The Video Game. Check em out!

Games in the forums

laurenjessxo
Are you excited for TU19? I am.  Confirmed features: Horses Horse Armour Beacons Wither Wither Skeletons Hopper Daylight sensor redstone block No date confirmed!
reply about 1 hour
vir
vir posted in Video Game News :
GTA(all series )
natedogg504
what is that game about
Lunarlynx
Lunarlynx posted in Board Games:
I like how some Board Games improve your thinking and tactic skills like Chess or even card games.
Lunarlynx
Lunarlynx posted in Board Games:
Darn, those are both my favorite board games, you can't make me choose! I'm a little more successful with Scrabble even at those times I get nothing but vowels. So I guess Scrabble