Comments

June 2011 Horoscopes

Ahh, summer! Time for swimming, playing and lazing in the sun (but only with sunscreen!). Find out what your horoscope for the month is going to be! (Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY GEMINI!) Back to Article

mrs mindless
mrs mindless wrote:
2011-06-13 03:15:32 -0700

LEO

musicfunlover1
musicfunlover1 wrote:
2011-06-13 03:03:03 -0700

i agree Flicker5. thats a SERIOUS downer...

Flicker5_1477274
Flicker5_1477274 wrote:
2011-06-13 02:18:11 -0700

Yay! Nice horoscope for the cancers!! Big Grin I just wish we weren't named after one of the most terrible sicknesses in the world Frown

KaliaFiasco
KaliaFiasco wrote:
2011-06-13 01:09:40 -0700

Oh. Cool.

musicfunlover1
musicfunlover1 wrote:
2011-06-13 01:07:57 -0700

but still thats kinda offensive, KaliaFiasco

musicfunlover1
musicfunlover1 wrote:
2011-06-13 01:05:52 -0700

can you please say happy birthday to Gemini AND Cancer next June? lots of Cancers are in June.

KaliaFiasco
KaliaFiasco wrote:
2011-06-13 01:05:17 -0700

I appreciate Cancer's, It's just I'm a Cancer and the description doesn't motivate me at this moment.
But, It's all good.

musicfunlover1
musicfunlover1 wrote:
2011-06-13 01:04:54 -0700

im a Cancer and its my bday month. June 22.

musicfunlover1
musicfunlover1 wrote:
2011-06-13 01:04:07 -0700

Worried why must Cancer not be as appriciated?

musicfunlover1
musicfunlover1 wrote:
2011-06-13 00:58:33 -0700

KaliaFiasco, thats offensive to me and all other Cancer people. we don't get appriciated as much, sometimes

KaliaFiasco
KaliaFiasco wrote:
2011-06-13 00:53:47 -0700

I could do without the Cancer horoscope.

Rock_chick12
Rock_chick12 wrote:
2011-06-13 00:50:49 -0700

LOL ALLEN..! :')

allen
admin
allen wrote:
2011-06-13 00:35:24 -0700

Please stay on topic with your comments

Tia110
Tia110 wrote:
2011-06-12 23:13:36 -0700

ooh i see a love ln mine. . . Big Grin

redgirl99
redgirl99 wrote:
2011-06-12 23:10:36 -0700

I hate my ex boyfriend!!!!!!!!!!!!! Angry Angry

Jayfeather1999
Jayfeather1999 wrote:
2011-06-12 23:07:24 -0700

getting everybody's addresses that was what my mom wanted meto do! and she's a pisces!

rockinglachu
rockinglachu wrote:
2011-06-12 20:55:54 -0700

hey!!!!!!!!!!!thanx a lot............

Jade989
Jade989 wrote:
2011-06-12 17:40:43 -0700

my mom used to say im unpredictable and no one can predict me cuz im scorpio but its true XD

Rahimi_96_1697611
Rahimi_96_1697611 wrote:
2011-06-12 17:39:17 -0700

Taurus - make a friend with someone i had fight? like this can be happen...

sweety444
sweety444 wrote:
2011-06-12 16:16:35 -0700

Scorpio.....seems to be true...thanx. smile

Do You Believe In Horoscopes?

• Yes - the stars know everything. I check them everyday.
  • I believe some of the things they have to say, but I don't base my life around them.
  • No way. The stars don't know anything - they're a scam.

Micro_taurus_micro
YAY! May means summer is almost here! Ahh, long, lazy, warm, sunny days – we can’t wait! Find out...
Micro_horoscope_micro
April means longer days, warmer weather, the Easter Bunny and lots and lots of yummy chocolate! F...
Micro_march horoscopes_micro
March goes in like a lion and out like a lamb – the weather's rough at the start but there are su...

kaykay2002