Comments

June 2011 Horoscopes

Ahh, summer! Time for swimming, playing and lazing in the sun (but only with sunscreen!). Find out what your horoscope for the month is going to be! (Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY GEMINI!) Back to Article

lilli003
lilli003 wrote:
2011-06-06 03:02:50 -0700

yayyy

i get to make my impression!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dragon master5
Dragon master5 wrote:
2011-06-06 02:39:36 -0700

im capricorn this is just wrote to sumone who dnt no wat there on bout

bieber belieber
bieber belieber wrote:
2011-06-06 00:58:28 -0700

omg i m scorpio nd i m in fight wit friend !!!! :o freaky !!

tycowolve
tycowolve wrote:
2011-06-06 00:48:57 -0700

wow mine is aquaris it so describes me

cara_sweetness
cara_sweetness wrote:
2011-06-05 23:00:15 -0700

samee

cara_sweetness
cara_sweetness wrote:
2011-06-05 22:58:47 -0700

what does your "talent" have to do with this article?

cara_sweetness

Mayjenn wrote:
2011-06-05 02:27:24 -0700

virgo

C.C.XYZ
C.C.XYZ wrote:
2011-06-04 12:29:43 -0700

ima leo and i guess it sounds bout right

carlibieber777
carlibieber777 wrote:
2011-06-04 07:16:25 -0700

I am aries

Do You Believe In Horoscopes?

• Yes - the stars know everything. I check them everyday.
  • I believe some of the things they have to say, but I don't base my life around them.
  • No way. The stars don't know anything - they're a scam.

Micro_taurus_micro
YAY! May means summer is almost here! Ahh, long, lazy, warm, sunny days – we can’t wait! Find out...
Micro_horoscope_micro
April means longer days, warmer weather, the Easter Bunny and lots and lots of yummy chocolate! F...
Micro_march horoscopes_micro
March goes in like a lion and out like a lamb – the weather's rough at the start but there are su...

XxIHateMathxX
XxIHateMathxX posted in Friends:
I like Harry Potter too.  :)
young fee
young fee posted in Friends:
I think you can not be sure he likes you. take me as an example theres this girl in my class who i talk to everyday. Now i see her as a sister and i have and will go to lengths just to make sure shes okay and her boyfriend doesnt hurt her. This might be what is happening in your situation so i advice that you wait a bit longer because him loooking at you may mean that he likes you and is waiting for the right time to tell you. Meanwhile you can get closer to him and flirt once in a while to asure that him you also like him (that is if he isnt sure). And dont worry if he doesnt like you back its better to have a friend who cares about you than a boyfriend who doesnt like you that much and is dreaming about someone else.
heyitsangel