Comments

Kidzworld needs YOU to fight cyber bullying

Yesterday Facebook and Time Warner announced a new initiative to combat cyber bullying, one of the growing and most vicious trends to plague young (and in some cases grown up) people. It can be anonymous or public but either way is hurtful and even dangerous. Back to Article

lil keke123
lil keke123 wrote:
2011-07-19 14:56:54 -0700

cyberbulling is not a good thing

lil keke123
lil keke123 wrote:
2011-07-19 14:55:40 -0700

who ever is saying cyber bulling is a good thing itz really
not we are losing to many lives and people are dying u don't even know halfy how people feel when they get bullied like this it cuases death people are giving death theits (sorry if spelled wrong) but how would u feel if somebody told u
to die (mad)

Fantasy_Girl
Fantasy_Girl wrote:
2011-07-19 14:33:07 -0700

cyberbullying is a great way to teach people of all kinds of ages that words can hurt and u need to stop because you wouldn't want nobody saying mean things to you on the interent where a lot of people can see it

lilmammabadchickswager_1843483
lilmammabadchickswager_1843483 wrote:
2011-07-19 14:28:52 -0700

lol i feel u

Tkwon_Do
Tkwon_Do wrote:
2011-07-19 13:59:41 -0700

Well I think cyber-bullying is great it helps the person who getting bullied man and fight for whats right.

Tkwon_Do
Tkwon_Do wrote:
2011-07-19 13:58:29 -0700

who cares about cyberbullying i aint no bully but these people need to man up and fight

%$(jus saying)$% XD

Pinkdiamond
Pinkdiamond wrote:
2011-07-19 13:33:48 -0700

#

may gold
may gold wrote:
2011-07-19 10:01:38 -0700

I have no clue why people bully others online when I very much guarantee that they wouldn't want it happeni-ing to them.

may gold
may gold wrote:
2011-07-19 09:55:41 -0700

I don't even understand why people are cyber- bullying people anyway when I guarantee that t-hey wouldn't want it happening to them.

gcluver13
gcluver13 wrote:
2011-07-18 16:33:22 -0700

I hate cyber bullying!! Everyone who is doing it stop it right NOW!!! >Frown

princessmathgirl
princessmathgirl wrote:
2011-07-18 16:08:12 -0700

I agree, I actually experienced it, but I was able to handle it because I kept a positive attitude, but it does hurt though.

Kaitlyn1998
Kaitlyn1998 wrote:
2011-07-18 12:45:50 -0700

Just tell em off...like I do O.o

zaylaG
zaylaG wrote:
2011-07-18 12:43:53 -0700

omg this is bad and we all should stop it now

winnywind
winnywind wrote:
2011-07-18 12:43:52 -0700

WAKKA

AMYdoublethebeauty12
AMYdoublethebeauty12 wrote:
2011-07-18 12:20:26 -0700

wow................just stay off the website its not that hard n wen they say something bounce back at them, make them kno wat it feels like...

bambam2018
bambam2018 wrote:
2011-07-18 10:45:30 -0700

wow i hate cyberullying i just watched this movie called cyberbully on abc family last night its horible what the internaet can do to you Frown

cuterights
cuterights wrote:
2011-07-17 20:19:58 -0700

i hate cyber bulling!

Teya134
Teya134 wrote:
2011-07-17 08:00:52 -0700

There Disgusting ...If They Have To Do That To Make Them Selfs Laugh Or Be Happy ....Its Just Not Right!

simonds
simonds wrote:
2011-07-17 07:23:41 -0700

what is cyberbullying

jaymz1o1
jaymz1o1 wrote:
2011-07-16 20:35:31 -0700

i got teased a lot till finally i got punched and had a black eye

A friend you met in a chat room wants to meet up and go to the mall. You:
  • Tell them you're sorry but you can't meet them in person since you don't know them
  • Say yes and then double-check with your parents that it's OK
  • Say yes as long as you can bring your BFF along
  • Say yes and head out the door to meet them

Micro_cyberbully-mic
Emily Osment (of “Hannah Montana”) and Kay Panabaker (“Ordinary Family”) tell us how to survive t...
Micro_a m
Attention all Cyberbullies! Put down your weapons! And that means your cellphone, your keyboard a...
Micro_big bro_micro
dish it out person asks: “My brother keeps bullying me about not being as big as him. He calls me...

LollipopR
LollipopR posted in Style:
Leggings
John Appetite
John Appetite posted in Friends:
"FloraTheWolf" wrote:One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time.And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it.I hope this helps! :) Thanks for the advice. This takes a burden off of my head. "Bloody Wings" wrote:ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you.well thats my opinion Thanks for the advice. Now I know the appropriate reaction. "Dear Dish-It" wrote: Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time! Thanks for helping me out Dish-It. You did not only help me out, but also wished me well. You are more like a care-taker, and you made me feel good. Thank you. Moderators can now lock the topic please.
Dear Dish-It
Dear Dish-It posted in Friends:
cargirl296
cargirl296 posted in Style:
I think that rubber band bracelets are totally in right now. And they are easy to make on a loom! Head scarves are also in as well. Hope you found this helpful!
Dear Dish-It
Wow! This sounds so frustrating! Maybe talk to your mom about what's going on. Ask her why she's doing it. She might just be worried about your safety online. More and more there are unsafe people talking to kids on the internet. I'm sure your mom just has your best interest at heart. See if you two can agree on how to keep you safe online!   Good luck!