Comments

Kidzworld needs YOU to fight cyber bullying

Yesterday Facebook and Time Warner announced a new initiative to combat cyber bullying, one of the growing and most vicious trends to plague young (and in some cases grown up) people. It can be anonymous or public but either way is hurtful and even dangerous. Back to Article

X_to be contiued.._X
X_to be contiued.._X wrote:
2013-08-14 14:58:07 -0700

im going to fight c;

Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09 wrote:
2013-08-14 14:57:47 -0700

i am going to fight hard.

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-14 14:56:56 -0700

i'm going to fight

zan53
zan53 wrote:
2013-08-01 21:15:12 -0700

i have been bullied on here before concerning my weight it really made me upset and i am so glad that i had a friend who stuck up for me when it append all i want to do is stand up to the people who bully others online and in person stick up for cyber bullying and any other kind of bullying that is going around just stand up make a change Wink

toogie
toogie wrote:
2013-07-05 22:05:14 -0700

ohhhhhh......

toogie
toogie wrote:
2013-07-05 22:04:29 -0700

IM sick of this crap Frown

bellarella234
bellarella234 wrote:
2013-07-01 19:24:15 -0700

Agreed!

Blind Faith
Blind Faith wrote:
2013-07-01 19:13:31 -0700

:3 Enough of this crap.

Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3 wrote:
2013-06-30 19:33:38 -0700

I just delete people if they be rude to me

TemporalSolitude
TemporalSolitude wrote:
2013-06-29 14:55:32 -0700

Then why did people create social media if this is the issue XD I honestly don't get that.

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-06-23 14:09:13 -0700

I delete them

mon135
mon135 wrote:
2013-06-23 14:07:03 -0700

I have been cyber bullied before, but even though it does not affect me, I know it affects others a lot.

AlphaT
AlphaT wrote:
2013-06-23 14:02:37 -0700

I used to do that.

firedragonboy 1340_1361738
firedragonboy 1340_1361738 wrote:
2013-06-23 13:43:16 -0700

Lets face it anyone who cyber bullies just has nothing to do in their lives other than insult people in other words what I'm saying is if your a cyber bully you have no freakin life

cooldude115
cooldude115 wrote:
2013-06-23 13:30:21 -0700

CYBER BULLYING MUST BE STOPPED!!!

jordand08
jordand08 wrote:
2013-06-23 13:21:48 -0700

Bullying isn't cool. If someone says anything about ANY user on here, report it, ignore the people, and don't reply back. (:

jordand08
jordand08 wrote:
2013-06-23 13:20:53 -0700

There's been a lot of cyber bulling now on KW, I got spam messages about this girl, it was awful. I got all the kids to stop, and apologize to the girl. I think a lot of people's accounts got locked, because I reported them every time they sent me a message.

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-06-23 13:04:30 -0700

I never get cyberbulled (well,sometimes in the past,I say that I'm scene,a person said that I'm not.I quitted being scene).

-Kat-
junior mod
-Kat- wrote:
2013-06-23 13:01:25 -0700

awesome thread, cyber bullying is awful!!

;TheGreatOneIsHere
;TheGreatOneIsHere wrote:
2013-06-23 12:57:13 -0700

Cyber bulling must stopped!..

A friend you met in a chat room wants to meet up and go to the mall. You:
  • Tell them you're sorry but you can't meet them in person since you don't know them
  • Say yes and then double-check with your parents that it's OK
  • Say yes as long as you can bring your BFF along
  • Say yes and head out the door to meet them

Micro_cyberbully-mic
Emily Osment (of “Hannah Montana”) and Kay Panabaker (“Ordinary Family”) tell us how to survive t...
Micro_a m
Attention all Cyberbullies! Put down your weapons! And that means your cellphone, your keyboard a...
Micro_big bro_micro
dish it out person asks: “My brother keeps bullying me about not being as big as him. He calls me...

OnceUponAtime143
My "best friend" for two years told me she wasn't coming to my birthday party because she had plans. I told her when the party was 2 months ago and she OK. Now its 4 days away and she says she isn't going because she has plans with her boyfriend. She is my best friend! Shes like my sister! and to know that she picked her boyfriend over me hurts. She is the worst friend ever! What do I do?
reply about 1 hour
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
"animefreakXD" wrote: "american_brit" wrote: "animefreakXD" wrote: guys are the bomb! They're my best friends! I can talk to them like a normal person, but more because you don't have to worry about them gossiping! :D Haha XD You haven't seen some of the guys at my school...  Really, you should just be yourself. Don't try too hard thinking about the right things to say and the right way to act.  That's when you fumble and mess up. Be natural! Be yourself! And relax! You might blush a bit or feel embarrassed, but that is OKAY. I promise you'll survive.  Yeah, guys can be confusing, but they're human too! :) Wow. Shocker, right? :P Talk to them as you would anybody else ^-^
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
"amethystdances" wrote: I know, but its embarrassing. -sigh- That it is, but you'll be okay. If you don't know what to say, sometimes it's best to not say anything at all, you know? We don't all have the same personalities. We're not all amazing conversationalists (I'm talking about you Lex! Thanks by the way. We can always find something to talk about ^-^)  -and no one can expect from us. I'll say it again, be yourself. That's all anyone can ask of you -and if they don't like that... too bad! You deserve nothing more than friends (and possibly a friend? * wink wink * Sorry!!! ) who accept you just the way you are -and love for it.
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Friends:
It might sound condescending, but I really don't mean it that way. Just talk to them like an ordinary person.
animefreakXD
animefreakXD posted in Friends:
"american_brit" wrote: "animefreakXD" wrote: guys are the bomb! They're my best friends! I can talk to them like a normal person, but more because you don't have to worry about them gossiping! :D Haha XD You haven't seen some of the guys at my school...  Really, you should just be yourself. Don't try too hard thinking about the right things to say and the right way to act.  That's when you fumble and mess up. Be natural! Be yourself! And relax! You might blush a bit or feel embarrassed, but that is OKAY. I promise you'll survive.  Yeah, guys can be confusing be they're human too! :)