Comments

Kidzworld needs YOU to fight cyber bullying

Yesterday Facebook and Time Warner announced a new initiative to combat cyber bullying, one of the growing and most vicious trends to plague young (and in some cases grown up) people. It can be anonymous or public but either way is hurtful and even dangerous. Back to Article

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-14 14:56:56 -0700

i'm going to fight

zan53
zan53 wrote:
2013-08-01 21:15:12 -0700

i have been bullied on here before concerning my weight it really made me upset and i am so glad that i had a friend who stuck up for me when it append all i want to do is stand up to the people who bully others online and in person stick up for cyber bullying and any other kind of bullying that is going around just stand up make a change Wink

toogie
toogie wrote:
2013-07-05 22:05:14 -0700

ohhhhhh......

toogie
toogie wrote:
2013-07-05 22:04:29 -0700

IM sick of this crap Frown

bellarella234
bellarella234 wrote:
2013-07-01 19:24:15 -0700

Agreed!

Blind Faith
Blind Faith wrote:
2013-07-01 19:13:31 -0700

:3 Enough of this crap.

Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3 wrote:
2013-06-30 19:33:38 -0700

I just delete people if they be rude to me

TemporalSolitude
TemporalSolitude wrote:
2013-06-29 14:55:32 -0700

Then why did people create social media if this is the issue XD I honestly don't get that.

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-06-23 14:09:13 -0700

I delete them

mon135
mon135 wrote:
2013-06-23 14:07:03 -0700

I have been cyber bullied before, but even though it does not affect me, I know it affects others a lot.

AlphaT
AlphaT wrote:
2013-06-23 14:02:37 -0700

I used to do that.

firedragonboy 1340
firedragonboy 1340 wrote:
2013-06-23 13:43:16 -0700

Lets face it anyone who cyber bullies just has nothing to do in their lives other than insult people in other words what I'm saying is if your a cyber bully you have no freakin life

cooldude115
cooldude115 wrote:
2013-06-23 13:30:21 -0700

CYBER BULLYING MUST BE STOPPED!!!

jordand08
jordand08 wrote:
2013-06-23 13:21:48 -0700

Bullying isn't cool. If someone says anything about ANY user on here, report it, ignore the people, and don't reply back. (:

jordand08
jordand08 wrote:
2013-06-23 13:20:53 -0700

There's been a lot of cyber bulling now on KW, I got spam messages about this girl, it was awful. I got all the kids to stop, and apologize to the girl. I think a lot of people's accounts got locked, because I reported them every time they sent me a message.

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-06-23 13:04:30 -0700

I never get cyberbulled (well,sometimes in the past,I say that I'm scene,a person said that I'm not.I quitted being scene).

-Kat-
junior mod
-Kat- wrote:
2013-06-23 13:01:25 -0700

awesome thread, cyber bullying is awful!!

;TheGreatOneIsHere
;TheGreatOneIsHere wrote:
2013-06-23 12:57:13 -0700

Cyber bulling must stopped!..

Sparky456
Sparky456 wrote:
2013-06-19 07:44:20 -0700

please people fight cyber bullying it helps when you vote

tara000
tara000 wrote:
2013-05-02 09:18:02 -0700

There must be a deterrent penalty for each of the bad does this work

A friend you met in a chat room wants to meet up and go to the mall. You:
  • Tell them you're sorry but you can't meet them in person since you don't know them
  • Say yes and then double-check with your parents that it's OK
  • Say yes as long as you can bring your BFF along
  • Say yes and head out the door to meet them

Micro_cyberbully-mic
Emily Osment (of “Hannah Montana”) and Kay Panabaker (“Ordinary Family”) tell us how to survive t...
Micro_a m
Attention all Cyberbullies! Put down your weapons! And that means your cellphone, your keyboard a...
Micro_big bro_micro
dish it out person asks: “My brother keeps bullying me about not being as big as him. He calls me...

iittsslizzie2
iittsslizzie2 posted in Style:
before i give my thoughts, what do you usually like to wear during summer? shorts, jeggings, etc.?
Bloodybear
Bloodybear posted in Friends:
um.... my best friend, she acting weird this week. she asked a lot about and whatever.  I just dont know why she did dah to me. she is my classmate and we just friends.
Ashleexo
Ashleexo posted in Family Issues:
"Brianna09" wrote:Most of the time I am not allowed on the internet in my room so they will know what I am doing anytime they want. Its for your own protection Brianna. There is alot of inappropriate stuff on there for a 9 year old. I went through the same and around 12 they stopped controlling what I am looking at.
tanaj952
tanaj952 posted in Friends:
I think we all go through it,  I am right now. Keep your chin up, smile on, and remember that to be mean these girls have to sink pretty low, and if they are bullying you, YOU ARE ABOVE THEM!!!!! Keep your friends close, never forget to be who you are (as cheesy as it sounds, thats what I did and now I am really happy with loads of friends. I also told a teacher, she sorted it all out pretty quick to.) . Last thing-tell a teacher. I did, and she talked to the mean girl. Now everyone knows I'm not afraid to do it, either. Bad times will pass, and good ones will come. Look after yourself. Xx. *virtual hugs*
rainbowloomer13
rainbowloomer13 posted in Style:
somewhere in between. because I like sports and going outside. but I do care about the way I look sometimes.