Comments

Kidzworld needs YOU to fight cyber bullying

Yesterday Facebook and Time Warner announced a new initiative to combat cyber bullying, one of the growing and most vicious trends to plague young (and in some cases grown up) people. It can be anonymous or public but either way is hurtful and even dangerous. Back to Article

X_to be contiued.._X
X_to be contiued.._X wrote:
2013-08-14 14:58:07 -0700

im going to fight c;

Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09 wrote:
2013-08-14 14:57:47 -0700

i am going to fight hard.

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-14 14:56:56 -0700

i'm going to fight

zan53
zan53 wrote:
2013-08-01 21:15:12 -0700

i have been bullied on here before concerning my weight it really made me upset and i am so glad that i had a friend who stuck up for me when it append all i want to do is stand up to the people who bully others online and in person stick up for cyber bullying and any other kind of bullying that is going around just stand up make a change Wink

toogie
toogie wrote:
2013-07-05 22:05:14 -0700

ohhhhhh......

toogie
toogie wrote:
2013-07-05 22:04:29 -0700

IM sick of this crap Frown

bellarella234
bellarella234 wrote:
2013-07-01 19:24:15 -0700

Agreed!

Blind Faith
Blind Faith wrote:
2013-07-01 19:13:31 -0700

:3 Enough of this crap.

Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3 wrote:
2013-06-30 19:33:38 -0700

I just delete people if they be rude to me

TemporalSolitude
TemporalSolitude wrote:
2013-06-29 14:55:32 -0700

Then why did people create social media if this is the issue XD I honestly don't get that.

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-06-23 14:09:13 -0700

I delete them

mon135
mon135 wrote:
2013-06-23 14:07:03 -0700

I have been cyber bullied before, but even though it does not affect me, I know it affects others a lot.

AlphaT
AlphaT wrote:
2013-06-23 14:02:37 -0700

I used to do that.

firedragonboy 1340_1361738
firedragonboy 1340_1361738 wrote:
2013-06-23 13:43:16 -0700

Lets face it anyone who cyber bullies just has nothing to do in their lives other than insult people in other words what I'm saying is if your a cyber bully you have no freakin life

cooldude115
cooldude115 wrote:
2013-06-23 13:30:21 -0700

CYBER BULLYING MUST BE STOPPED!!!

jordand08
jordand08 wrote:
2013-06-23 13:21:48 -0700

Bullying isn't cool. If someone says anything about ANY user on here, report it, ignore the people, and don't reply back. (:

jordand08
jordand08 wrote:
2013-06-23 13:20:53 -0700

There's been a lot of cyber bulling now on KW, I got spam messages about this girl, it was awful. I got all the kids to stop, and apologize to the girl. I think a lot of people's accounts got locked, because I reported them every time they sent me a message.

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-06-23 13:04:30 -0700

I never get cyberbulled (well,sometimes in the past,I say that I'm scene,a person said that I'm not.I quitted being scene).

-Kat-
junior mod
-Kat- wrote:
2013-06-23 13:01:25 -0700

awesome thread, cyber bullying is awful!!

;TheGreatOneIsHere
;TheGreatOneIsHere wrote:
2013-06-23 12:57:13 -0700

Cyber bulling must stopped!..

A friend you met in a chat room wants to meet up and go to the mall. You:
  • Tell them you're sorry but you can't meet them in person since you don't know them
  • Say yes and then double-check with your parents that it's OK
  • Say yes as long as you can bring your BFF along
  • Say yes and head out the door to meet them

Micro_cyberbully-mic
Emily Osment (of “Hannah Montana”) and Kay Panabaker (“Ordinary Family”) tell us how to survive t...
Micro_a m
Attention all Cyberbullies! Put down your weapons! And that means your cellphone, your keyboard a...
Micro_big bro_micro
dish it out person asks: “My brother keeps bullying me about not being as big as him. He calls me...

Le-Jack
Le-Jack posted in Friends:
Thank you so much for all your answers :D i talked to max and we talked and we are back to normal and he even noticed that luna is bad news and he told her they can be freinds but no more cos she has a bf so he actually noticed that it was wrong what they did so im happy :D Thanks for your advice guys
Charulata
Charulata posted in Style:
Hey friends. These are nice company's. Which one you will vote between them? Choose one of them.. I choose Lakme :D Post your favorite company between these two.
reply about 1 hour
ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL posted in Friends:
I think the title is fairly self explanatory. I don't know how to explain self harm scars and cuts to my friends (don't even get me started on my father) without having them completely freak out on me or think I'm a total basket case. I can't hide most the scars and cuts given their placement. I'd also like to know how to explain it to a friend's parent bc I know that will be a problem too. - (Note: I'm not insane. Just have been a tough time lately and I snapped under too much pressure. I'm not a danger to myself anymore. End of story.) - I don't like to go into detail when discussing my self harm and why I did it, but I know my friends are very inquisitive like their parents. I just want to know how to ride out the conversation and would appreciate any help in the matter. Thanks!
smurfetblue
smurfetblue posted in Friends:
i sorry to hear abou that, i get bullied also and i know how that feels when no one talk to you or helps you...hope things get better for you
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"AlphaT" wrote:I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so....And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously.Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life. Exactly, because, I promise, life gets better. Even when it seems like it's not, it does, in the darkest part of your life, you'll find the hope that you lost.