Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Kidzworld needs YOU to fight cyber bullying

Yesterday Facebook and Time Warner announced a new initiative to combat cyber bullying, one of the growing and most vicious trends to plague young (and in some cases grown up) people. It can be anonymous or public but either way is hurtful and even dangerous. Back to Article

X_to be contiued.._X
X_to be contiued.._X wrote:
2013-08-14 14:58:07 -0700

im going to fight c;

Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09 wrote:
2013-08-14 14:57:47 -0700

i am going to fight hard.

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-14 14:56:56 -0700

i'm going to fight

zan53
zan53 wrote:
2013-08-01 21:15:12 -0700

i have been bullied on here before concerning my weight it really made me upset and i am so glad that i had a friend who stuck up for me when it append all i want to do is stand up to the people who bully others online and in person stick up for cyber bullying and any other kind of bullying that is going around just stand up make a change Wink

toogie
toogie wrote:
2013-07-05 22:05:14 -0700

ohhhhhh......

toogie
toogie wrote:
2013-07-05 22:04:29 -0700

IM sick of this crap Frown

bellarella234
bellarella234 wrote:
2013-07-01 19:24:15 -0700

Agreed!

Blind Faith
Blind Faith wrote:
2013-07-01 19:13:31 -0700

:3 Enough of this crap.

Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3 wrote:
2013-06-30 19:33:38 -0700

I just delete people if they be rude to me

TemporalSolitude
TemporalSolitude wrote:
2013-06-29 14:55:32 -0700

Then why did people create social media if this is the issue XD I honestly don't get that.

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-06-23 14:09:13 -0700

I delete them

mon135
mon135 wrote:
2013-06-23 14:07:03 -0700

I have been cyber bullied before, but even though it does not affect me, I know it affects others a lot.

AlphaT
AlphaT wrote:
2013-06-23 14:02:37 -0700

I used to do that.

firedragonboy 1340_1361738
firedragonboy 1340_1361738 wrote:
2013-06-23 13:43:16 -0700

Lets face it anyone who cyber bullies just has nothing to do in their lives other than insult people in other words what I'm saying is if your a cyber bully you have no freakin life

cooldude115
cooldude115 wrote:
2013-06-23 13:30:21 -0700

CYBER BULLYING MUST BE STOPPED!!!

jordand08
jordand08 wrote:
2013-06-23 13:21:48 -0700

Bullying isn't cool. If someone says anything about ANY user on here, report it, ignore the people, and don't reply back. (:

jordand08
jordand08 wrote:
2013-06-23 13:20:53 -0700

There's been a lot of cyber bulling now on KW, I got spam messages about this girl, it was awful. I got all the kids to stop, and apologize to the girl. I think a lot of people's accounts got locked, because I reported them every time they sent me a message.

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-06-23 13:04:30 -0700

I never get cyberbulled (well,sometimes in the past,I say that I'm scene,a person said that I'm not.I quitted being scene).

-Kat-
junior mod
-Kat- wrote:
2013-06-23 13:01:25 -0700

awesome thread, cyber bullying is awful!!

;TheGreatOneIsHere
;TheGreatOneIsHere wrote:
2013-06-23 12:57:13 -0700

Cyber bulling must stopped!..

A friend you met in a chat room wants to meet up and go to the mall. You:
  • Tell them you're sorry but you can't meet them in person since you don't know them
  • Say yes and then double-check with your parents that it's OK
  • Say yes as long as you can bring your BFF along
  • Say yes and head out the door to meet them

Micro_cyberbully-mic
Emily Osment (of “Hannah Montana”) and Kay Panabaker (“Ordinary Family”) tell us how to survive t...
Micro_a m
Attention all Cyberbullies! Put down your weapons! And that means your cellphone, your keyboard a...
Micro_big bro_micro
dish it out person asks: “My brother keeps bullying me about not being as big as him. He calls me...

ImmortalWhisper
ImmortalWhisper posted in Style:
Well it depends on the shape of your face. I feel that those with somewhat longer faces and high cheekbone structures look best with a boycut, those with a heart shaped face and don't have too much of a baby face, I feel that a hair cut that is somewhat like a bob, whereas your hair ends at your jawline would look best as you have soft and somewhat messy curls. As for if you have a baby face I feel that long hair would be more suitable for you. Anyway that's my opinon.
Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46 posted in Friends:
Kid at my school nicknamed "Blueberry". Hated by all the Seniors at the school and the teachers can hardly stand him. If I were to go through everything he's done, I'd be writing a short story. Let's just say, he should have gotten expelled Freshman year. And all the years after that.
PrincessAmelia
PrincessAmelia posted in Friends:
Three mean girls at school...I JUST DON'T LIKE THEM. They bunk the classes and never get scolded and they act(ed) very mean to me and  one of my 3 bffs.  They are just OVER SMART and ever they sometimes wish to talk above the teacher. Then comes the Boys. There are 3 boys you know, who are a part of the gang of these mean girls. These boys are also so mean. I ask you, am I untouchable? Whenever I go past their bags, they say, 'hey what are you doing' or something like that... At least they are better in front of the teachers...unlike *SOME* people I could mention. But in spite of all these I really do like them all as friends and I am a pretty good forgetter, so I soon forget whatever they said to me. So, I think there is no one I HATE, practically.
youngluni4ever
youngluni4ever posted in Friends:
Ok so in my highschool there is only one pure ginger. His name is Sean.... I believe that's how you spell his name. Will this ginger is impossible to deal with. When I'm talking to my friends he butts In thinking he's part of the conversation, but he isn't. So when I decides to try and butt in, I automatically scold him. And I know it seems mean but when someone annoys you to the limit you sort of go Insane ya know? So everytime he gets near me I walk away before he can even open his mouth to talk. I know y'all probably think he isn't bad, but he said himself that he was going to grow up to be a killer and ######. He said it himself and not in a sarcastic tone. Nobody in my school can deal with him. The teachers can't either. But I want to know, do any of you have someone you truly dislike at school?
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"iamastar" wrote:i like this guy called brandon rumball he's really cute we are total opposites he's tall and i am short he is smart i am not so smart he is the best swimmer and i am the second worst and i really like  him i trying to forget about him but he's just poping back in my head i neeed help First off, for his safety don't tell his last name. And opposites attract. Sometimes. :p Maybe you get get him to help you become a better swimmer, even though here, it's cold.