Comments

Kidzworld needs YOU to fight cyber bullying

Yesterday Facebook and Time Warner announced a new initiative to combat cyber bullying, one of the growing and most vicious trends to plague young (and in some cases grown up) people. It can be anonymous or public but either way is hurtful and even dangerous. Back to Article

sweetcheekz1999
sweetcheekz1999 wrote:
2012-04-19 17:20:07 -0700

everyone stop bullying!

TheBest36_2043190
TheBest36_2043190 wrote:
2012-04-11 17:48:46 -0700

it really does

Ashanti8910
Ashanti8910 wrote:
2012-04-11 17:38:48 -0700

all the cyber bullies is haters

Love Miley Cyrus101
Love Miley Cyrus101 wrote:
2012-04-08 01:32:01 -0700

Bullying needs to stop, it is not right and no one deserves to be bullied!

spongelover
spongelover wrote:
2012-04-07 22:03:30 -0700

all of us need to fight agianst cyberbully

cupcake421
cupcake421 wrote:
2012-04-07 19:58:12 -0700

I PLEDGE AGAINST CYBER BULLYING AND IF WE ALL PLEDGE WE CAN STOP IT. AND FOR YOU CYBER BULLIES OUT THERE LEAVE PEOPLE ALONE LIFE IS TOO SHORT.

$tyl3zGot$w@gg14
$tyl3zGot$w@gg14 wrote:
2012-04-06 03:32:42 -0700

all cyber bullies need to get a life. Dont pay them no attention cuz dey aint worth it. If u gotta talk bs on line den u aint bout nun. N cyber haterz get a life too u lame!

MzDucky
MzDucky wrote:
2012-04-05 14:27:58 -0700

Do NOT Let Your Self Get Bullied Just Iqnore The Bully Cuz All They Want Is Attention!! And If Yuhh Try Fiqhtinq Back All Your Doinq Is Makinq Them Stronqer By Givinq Them The Attention They Want!!!! ~Help Stop The Bullyinq Plz!!!

jazz11116
jazz11116 wrote:
2012-04-03 19:22:14 -0700

help us fight the BULLY smile

black_pooh
black_pooh wrote:
2012-04-02 05:40:38 -0700

IF U BULLY SOMEBODY U ABOUT LAME

BrittNicoleLover12
BrittNicoleLover12 wrote:
2012-03-26 19:08:27 -0700

I like this article! smile

maddi143
maddi143 wrote:
2012-03-25 17:59:12 -0700

thats wrong and people that cyber bully make other people feel bad only because they don't feel good about them selfs

Sassy_Chic
Sassy_Chic wrote:
2012-03-25 08:48:29 -0700

they really dnt got nun to do and it dnt make no sense.

shywee1
shywee1 wrote:
2012-03-25 00:20:00 -0700

that's right people that cyber bully have nothing better to do with there lives and r probably jealous of the person off rip

jadab16
jadab16 wrote:
2012-03-24 19:03:42 -0700

i agree with popcornnn

#nerdychica
#nerdychica wrote:
2012-03-24 19:02:47 -0700

people who cyberbully has nothing else to do

Aurora777
Aurora777 wrote:
2012-03-24 18:03:50 -0700

i agree with Popcornnnn the only way to stop it is to become one yourself

Katie-
Katie- wrote:
2012-03-24 17:31:36 -0700

lol, k.

Popcornnn♥
Popcornnn♥ wrote:
2012-03-24 17:28:28 -0700

The best thing to do to STOP cyberbullying is to not become a cyberbully yourself.

billybobjoethe13th
billybobjoethe13th wrote:
2012-03-24 17:27:28 -0700

simple: either confront him in life and hurt him or insult him back

A friend you met in a chat room wants to meet up and go to the mall. You:
  • Tell them you're sorry but you can't meet them in person since you don't know them
  • Say yes and then double-check with your parents that it's OK
  • Say yes as long as you can bring your BFF along
  • Say yes and head out the door to meet them

Micro_cyberbully-mic
Emily Osment (of “Hannah Montana”) and Kay Panabaker (“Ordinary Family”) tell us how to survive t...
Micro_a m
Attention all Cyberbullies! Put down your weapons! And that means your cellphone, your keyboard a...
Micro_big bro_micro
dish it out person asks: “My brother keeps bullying me about not being as big as him. He calls me...

Le-Jack
Le-Jack posted in Friends:
Thank you so much for all your answers :D i talked to max and we talked and we are back to normal and he even noticed that luna is bad news and he told her they can be freinds but no more cos she has a bf so he actually noticed that it was wrong what they did so im happy :D Thanks for your advice guys
Charulata
Charulata posted in Style:
Hey friends. These are nice company's. Which one you will vote between them? Choose one of them.. I choose Lakme :D Post your favorite company between these two.
reply about 1 hour
ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL posted in Friends:
I think the title is fairly self explanatory. I don't know how to explain self harm scars and cuts to my friends (don't even get me started on my father) without having them completely freak out on me or think I'm a total basket case. I can't hide most the scars and cuts given their placement. I'd also like to know how to explain it to a friend's parent bc I know that will be a problem too. - (Note: I'm not insane. Just have been a tough time lately and I snapped under too much pressure. I'm not a danger to myself anymore. End of story.) - I don't like to go into detail when discussing my self harm and why I did it, but I know my friends are very inquisitive like their parents. I just want to know how to ride out the conversation and would appreciate any help in the matter. Thanks!
smurfetblue
smurfetblue posted in Friends:
i sorry to hear abou that, i get bullied also and i know how that feels when no one talk to you or helps you...hope things get better for you
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"AlphaT" wrote:I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so....And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously.Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life. Exactly, because, I promise, life gets better. Even when it seems like it's not, it does, in the darkest part of your life, you'll find the hope that you lost.