Comments

2012 End of the World Prophecies

If the "2012 End of the World" nonsense is freaking you out (i.e., you're thinking of building a fort in your basement with a year’s supplies of Twinkies and Dr. Pip, just in case) ... here are some good reasons why you don't need to panic! Back to Article

RANSON471
RANSON471 wrote:
2012-12-21 22:20:59 -0800

im still here i did not die

Jordan

2012-12-21 21:58:27 -0800

mabey i am a 5 year old little gurl
u never know

Tell me more, NOT!
Tell me more, NOT! wrote:
2012-12-21 21:58:16 -0800

no babe ivbeen trying to help u and now im pi$$ED at others

amberjesequel
amberjesequel wrote:
2012-12-21 21:57:06 -0800

Okay y'all boys acting like five year old little girls so shut the hell up and move on with your lives gawd.

beautiful mimi!!!

liz18835 wrote:
2012-12-21 21:55:41 -0800

Hi

JoshizMyName13
JoshizMyName13 wrote:
2012-12-21 21:55:04 -0800

Lol Jerry springer show on kw articles now

anderjac013
anderjac013 wrote:
2012-12-21 21:54:59 -0800

Tell me more, NOT!:u mad at me

Dkiddrake
Dkiddrake wrote:
2012-12-21 21:54:39 -0800

Look at u u talk gay u like boys so what that make u gay so live with it

Tell me more, NOT!
Tell me more, NOT! wrote:
2012-12-21 21:53:47 -0800

OK fuc! this i is out

Crazy_Emma
Crazy_Emma wrote:
2012-12-21 21:53:25 -0800

...i dont know when the world will end and i dont think anyone knows but i think it will end someday...

anderjac013
anderjac013 wrote:
2012-12-21 21:53:08 -0800

it is the bi dudes
i not gay

JJ99_foreva
JJ99_foreva wrote:
2012-12-21 21:52:04 -0800

Yesh!

Never-Shout-Alexa!
Never-Shout-Alexa! wrote:
2012-12-21 21:52:03 -0800

Lol then why ya said you would fck me if you could? haha Tongue Out

Dkiddrake
Dkiddrake wrote:
2012-12-21 21:52:01 -0800

The gay boys fighting

Tell me more, NOT!
Tell me more, NOT! wrote:
2012-12-21 21:51:57 -0800

really u think this is funn babe?

anderjac013
anderjac013 wrote:
2012-12-21 21:51:42 -0800

i want it to pop.
soundz like that is the best way to go

When Did World War I End?

• July 14, 1914.
  • December 25, 1916.
  • September 10, 1912.
  • November 11, 1918.

Micro_global-warming-micrp
People are seeing change all over the world. Arctic sea ice is melting earlier and forming later....
Micro_earth day_micro
Most of us have good intentions when it comes to the environment. But when Earth Day comes around...
As a kid living in America, what do you think are the most important things President Obama shoul...

Random in the forums

Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
"american_brit" wrote: "Pokemaster235" wrote: YES! WE women have been neglected for too long!!! I wouldn't necessarily say that. The fight for women's rights has gone on and those for feminist  rights seem to have won. Sure, there is no way to fully promote equal rights, but when it comes to women's place in society -at least in places such as the United States and European countries and in many other regions- it's been on a more leveled playing field with men.  So here? Here where I am? I'm satisfied. I don't believe that women's rights have been neglected. In some ways, they're held above those of men. But out there? Beyond the borders of my "humble" dwelling, there are some problems. Women are abused and seen as lesser. (I'm trying to put this in nicer terms. I don't think it's working... :/)  I think we need to work on fixing those, instead of complaining about how we're deprived as our rights. Because honestly? We have no idea how bad it is.  Sorry,  I went on a mini tangent.  I think your tangent was very good. You seem to have a pretty solid grasp of the situation, and you also are capable of expressing it well. Great post, great job.
reply about 1 hour
KittehFace
KittehFace posted in Debating:
Why do you think that drama shouldn't stop? Don't you come in the chat room clueless about what's going on, the only fact you know currently is that drama is going on? Hmm....odd opinion, I think it should stop because most of the drama that happens on here is just petty and pathetic.
reply about 1 hour
american_brit
american_brit posted in Debating:
"catseli" wrote:I think that people should respect other people who are wiser than you. For example a 10 year old should respect a 11 year old but that 10 year old has to respect a grandpa because the grandpa is smarter and wiser than the 10 year old. I don't believe respect should be based off of level of intelligence or wisdom.  Also, age doesn't play a factor in how "smart" a person is. It does affect how much experience someone may have in the world though, thus more knowledge gained... (: But knowledge is not equivalent to sagacity. Honestly, I'm not sure if this makes any sense. I'm tired and I'm going to be going to bed soon. I'll have to check this out later. Thanks! Goodnight!
reply about 1 hour
american_brit
american_brit posted in Debating:
"AlphaT" wrote:Yes, but not the kind of respect you are thinking of. A 10 year old should respect a 30 year old in a way of authority, but a 10 year old should respect an 11 year old in a way of respecting a peer. (Sometimes I find technology really irritating :annoyed. Like now. Here goes my third attempt of posting. Yay...) Agreed. Not to say that a 30 year old deserves more respect, but it should be displayed differently. The ways I respect my mom and my two year old neighbor, for example, are both distinct -but it's respect all the same. Everyone deserves respect (Gosh I feel redundant), but is should be presented in a way that's unique to the individual.
reply about 1 hour
american_brit
american_brit posted in Debating:
"Pokemaster235" wrote:YES! WE women have been neglected for too long!!! I wouldn't necessarily say that. The fight for women's rights has gone on and those for feminist  rights seem to have won. Sure, there is no way to fully promote equal rights, but when it comes to women's place in society -at least in places such as the United States and European countries and in many other regions- it's been on a more leveled playing field with men.  So here? Here where I am? I'm satisfied. I don't believe that women's rights have been neglected. In some ways, they're held above those of men. But out there? Beyond the borders of my "humble" dwelling, there are some problems. Women are abused and seen as lesser. (I'm trying to put this in nicer terms. I don't think it's working... :/)  I think we need to work on fixing those, instead of complaining about how we're deprived as our rights. Because honestly? We have no idea how bad it is.  Sorry,  I went on a mini tangent.