Comments

August 2011 Horoscopes

Whether your mind is on back to school or milking what’s left of summer, find out what the month will bring! Check out your August 2011 Horoscope right here on Kidzworld! (HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEO!!!) Back to Article

princetonfan_2000

seeker88 wrote:
2011-08-11 14:00:52 -0700

im aquarius

lil girl rocks
lil girl rocks wrote:
2011-08-11 12:28:03 -0700

im a cancer and they rule!!!

lilnaenae2
lilnaenae2 wrote:
2011-08-11 08:31:18 -0700

go tauras

Camboo2
Camboo2 wrote:
2011-08-10 10:20:12 -0700

Im a cancer ; )

twister43
twister43 wrote:
2011-08-08 15:07:43 -0700

I am a Pisces and they RULE!!!

maeisthebest123
maeisthebest123 wrote:
2011-08-08 14:36:51 -0700

mines aquarius and im acctenric!! lol Angel

kimigirl
kimigirl wrote:
2011-08-08 09:45:06 -0700

me is a virgo n its true that i busy Frustrated Disappointed smile

La2yla4eva
La2yla4eva wrote:
2011-08-07 16:47:18 -0700

my bday is the 28th of december and i get no prezzies cuz i got them very early a new phone and ring

funnycakegirl212
funnycakegirl212 wrote:
2011-08-06 21:14:00 -0700

my bday is july 27th smile

Itz Izzy
Itz Izzy wrote:
2011-08-06 17:52:36 -0700

im geminismile

xxQueenCammixx
xxQueenCammixx wrote:
2011-08-06 15:20:52 -0700

my bday is Dec. 9th gott a long way 2 go.

mizz nicki
mizz nicki wrote:
2011-08-06 12:48:51 -0700

mii b-day iz august 31st

anna wus here
anna wus here wrote:
2011-08-06 12:22:02 -0700

mi bday is da 11 of august

xoxlil' lexi xox_1417790
xoxlil' lexi xox_1417790 wrote:
2011-08-06 11:09:11 -0700

why does the love part say some truth -.-

otaku_grl

BabeeBoo wrote:
2011-08-06 10:52:51 -0700

I'm a Leo ! Whoop Whoop ! Ahaa' ; i'm liking my horoscope !(:

Yuki15
Yuki15 wrote:
2011-08-06 10:52:45 -0700

Awesome I'm going 2 have a good year when I turn 16!
And I have a crush!

Do You Believe In Horoscopes?

• Yes - the stars know everything. I check them everyday.
  • I believe some of the things they have to say, but I don't base my life around them.
  • No way. The stars don't know anything - they're a scam.

Micro_july 2011 horoscopes_micro
Now that summer’s in full swing, find out what the month will bring! Check out your July 2011 Hor...
Micro_horoscopes_micro
Ahh, summer! Time for swimming, playing and lazing in the sun (but only with sunscreen!). Find ou...
Micro_taurus_micro
YAY! May means summer is almost here! Ahh, long, lazy, warm, sunny days – we can’t wait! Find out...

kaykay2002