Comments

International Friendship Day

Each year, International Friendship Day falls on the first Sunday of August and – you guessed it – it’s all about celebrating your BFFs! Find out more about this special holiday right here on Kidzworld! Back to Article

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-10-09 16:23:32 -0700

this passed........

catsrcute9
catsrcute9 wrote:
2013-08-10 07:29:26 -0700

well i have friends but their parents r not right when it comes 2 parenting

jackson12
jackson12 wrote:
2013-08-10 06:58:40 -0700

itz ok if you belive in yourself you will get bff & GF & BF just belive in yourself

catsrcute9

Baby260 wrote:
2013-08-06 09:28:21 -0700

Happy Friendship day. Smile Nose

asalina_putri
asalina_putri wrote:
2013-08-05 02:11:28 -0700

actually it's yesterday in my country. but happy friendship day smile

princesslollypoppy11
princesslollypoppy11 wrote:
2013-08-05 00:42:46 -0700

smile

princesslollypoppy11
princesslollypoppy11 wrote:
2013-08-05 00:42:35 -0700

happy friend ship

wonderface127
wonderface127 wrote:
2013-08-04 21:21:49 -0700

well than happy late friendship day smile

Denai101
Denai101 wrote:
2013-08-04 20:37:20 -0700

I like the holiday name!!!

becca.makes.u.smile

-ThinkDeeplyAndLove- wrote:
2013-08-04 20:19:28 -0700

@becca.makes.u.smile from australia smile

becca.makes.u.smile
becca.makes.u.smile wrote:
2013-08-04 20:18:22 -0700

@-thinkdeeplyandlove- My Bestest Sister friend!!!!

-ThinkDeeplyAndLove-
-ThinkDeeplyAndLove- wrote:
2013-08-04 20:17:09 -0700

@becca.makes.u.smile *cough cough* so what am i now?

becca.makes.u.smile
becca.makes.u.smile wrote:
2013-08-04 20:14:18 -0700

@Blind Faith I agree with you... I have no one... xD

Think Sindy and A.J. Can Be Friends?

• Yeah, definitely. They just had a misunderstanding.
  • No way. A.J. doesn't deserve to be Sindy's friend.
  • Maybe if they both apologize for how they acted.

Micro_deardishit-sleepovers-micro
Nervous asks: I’m having a new friend over for a sleepover tonight, and I don’t know what we shou...
Micro_friendship-micro
International Friendship Day is right around the corner, will you throw a party for your posse or...
Micro_friend_micro
bad friend picker asks: "I have a habit of being friends with the biggest jerks! I don't know it ...
QueenBubblegum asks: "I had two friends but they went off with each other and left me. Should I e...

Random in the forums

-ImNotABeautyQueen-
Nicole Chandria and Jackson Black
LAZY778
LAZY778 posted in General:
Lol lol lol lol lol lol Don't know what to type other than LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!          Feeling Devilish  :devil
Missywaterdog
Missywaterdog posted in General:
thx guys
-ImNotABeautyQueen-
I'm drowning in my own sorrow, I feel trapped in this dark place, Hoping for a better day tomorrow, I just need time and space, Or is it too late? My happiness has already been replaced, Now my heart is out for debate, Does anyone see ## ####? For gods sake, When you look in my eyes all you see is rain, It's my loss and Satans gain, Why am I letting him win? I'm not the type to ever sin! I'm breaking down, It's to late to turn this around, But what more am I really needing? I have friends and family that love me And in school my education is succeeding, It's so dark why can't I see? This depression is taking over me, This is a horrible sight, Is it all in my head? Taking medication every night, I can't sleep rolling around In my bed, "I can't take this I'm done fighting myself"  is what I said. This chemical imbalance in my head caused by fighting with oneself is taking over my health, Have I truly givin up? Playing this role is tough, Being happy I have learned to pretend, But faking a smile everyday is not enough, I try to think positive, But things pile up on me and become to rough, The story of my life is this the end? Stomach tied in knots, eyes bottled up, Now depression is my new best friend, I feel like I've been driving on the same road for days, and finally hit a dead end, I've never done anything to hurt anyone, this isn't fair, Someone help me is anyone there?!? I'm dying for help, Where is the warmth and light? These things to me are unfelt, There it is, I see the light, Standing here I sigh, As it comes towards me it's so bright, it's shining in my eyes and BAMM!  God has saved me once again, I get a second chance , For love and romance, My life is renewed, I get to start fresh start new, Now i can do things I never got to do, And its All thanks to you, My guardian angel sent from above, Here to guide me with all of your endless love, You were by my side this whole time. And guided me through , For that matter, Now and forever, I will always love you
egyptiscool
egyptiscool posted in General:
"ester143" wrote:how do you put up with these things how can you do this stuff can you please tell or help me ii would love to knowif i couldn't put up with it i wouldn't be doing it i do it to give people advice education and happier lives
reply about 1 hour