Comments

Dish It’s Hall of Shame

Kidzworld’s Hall of Shame is back – and better than ever! We’re inviting all Kidzworld Members to submit your most mortifying, turn-your-face-red moment of all time – you know, the stuff you thought you’d never live down! Back to Article

Awesomeanna21_2439591

lousieloo wrote:
2011-11-22 19:12:30 -0800

lol

jilijayjay
jilijayjay wrote:
2011-11-16 20:42:39 -0800

OK yesterday a boy who has a crush on my bff
said im hot and now everyone knows literally all peeps in my class!!! Frown

Jeff123
Jeff123 wrote:
2011-11-14 19:16:13 -0800

I like the photos about the cats and the toilet and I die in it!

heaven24
heaven24 wrote:
2011-09-17 17:36:12 -0700

i was at art my frined sayedwuts that i bedt don...........................................

mia1092_1860675
mia1092_1860675 wrote:
2011-09-12 18:12:39 -0700

Ok so i was at my house and then booom i was wearing a dress i made and i triped and it fell to my waits im sooo lucky no one was around the too follow that later i went to the dollor stor and ran into the mens bathroom man was i r ed

CookieDevil
CookieDevil wrote:
2011-08-30 04:57:32 -0700

@megan foxx456: What the? xD

megan foxx456
megan foxx456 wrote:
2011-08-28 20:48:26 -0700

i am sooo embrrasing because i go to middle school and we have to get ready for pe and i got small boob

Holley12
Holley12 wrote:
2011-08-25 08:49:42 -0700

All of these stories are really embarrassing.

acrogirl321
acrogirl321 wrote:
2011-08-25 07:55:30 -0700

ive fell in public... its really enbarressing especally when your crush at school help you up LOL thats happend to me bafore

acrogirl321
acrogirl321 wrote:
2011-08-25 07:53:41 -0700

i always get embarrast like when i push on doors that say pull LOL

LockedInYourHeart-shapedBox666_1883265
LockedInYourHeart-shapedBox666_1883265 wrote:
2011-08-23 20:45:01 -0700

these aren't really that embarrassing

kute_emerald
kute_emerald wrote:
2011-08-18 18:27:38 -0700

its embarrassing to fall in public but it neva happened 2 me!

Mizz_Mon3y
Mizz_Mon3y wrote:
2011-08-18 10:22:11 -0700

aint no way in the world im tellin these people my buisness

Mrs. iluvme
Mrs. iluvme wrote:
2011-08-17 15:51:01 -0700

im the trippin hazerd lolz it happenned at skool i was sooo embarranced lolz but yea im goofy and now i go wit him yaaaaaa
lil miss thang

boeboe009
boeboe009 wrote:
2011-08-17 15:24:18 -0700

I hate tripping. It's embarrassing and sometimes hurts!

RASHEL AVILA
RASHEL AVILA wrote:
2011-08-17 15:20:35 -0700

LOL

hockey skillz 33
hockey skillz 33 wrote:
2011-08-16 13:29:47 -0700

whats the big deal? it means nothing! triping hazerd sign its just a sign! dose anyone get this? really! triping... triping!!!!!!!1 Angry Mad

Xclusive#1
Xclusive#1 wrote:
2011-08-15 15:09:35 -0700

Dangg lol' ! i fell all tha way down tha bleacherss @ school once ! lol'

Hall of Shame - Pick the Winner!

• Getting caught singing the Frosted Flakes song.
  • Getting caught by your crush singing a goofy song.
  • Losing your tankini in front of your BF's friends.
  • Having people think you said you like a dorky guy.