Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: Rejected

Confused & Worried asks: “I sent you two questions but they were never answered. I feel rejected.” Back to Article

PAiDTORi
PAiDTORi wrote:
2011-12-05 16:44:45 -0800

imma juss stop worryinqq bout otha ppl ion givess 2fuxxck.! lol

Saleese:))
Saleese:)) wrote:
2011-12-05 16:44:21 -0800

The Name.?
Saleese
@dd m3

Saleese:))
Saleese:)) wrote:
2011-12-05 16:42:48 -0800

THan F#ck what other people say girl!

PAiDTORi
PAiDTORi wrote:
2011-12-05 16:42:00 -0800

ik iammm

Kei on top
Kei on top wrote:
2011-12-05 16:41:47 -0800

tori lyke she said dnt wrry bout ha ok no homo but uu cute smile

Saleese:))
Saleese:)) wrote:
2011-12-05 16:41:33 -0800

mhmm. . Soo stop arguing . . If you dont thnk the girl cute or what ever . . Keep tha ish to your self because i dont think anyone care rally

PAiDTORi

IhhmMeehDhoee wrote:
2011-12-05 16:40:09 -0800

Lmaaoo ; Weehl Trii Teew

PAiDTORi
PAiDTORi wrote:
2011-12-05 16:38:57 -0800

speak enqlish qirl ion understandd dhaat lol

Saleese:))
Saleese:)) wrote:
2011-12-05 16:38:47 -0800

girl you not uglie(NH) but no need to argue if you know how you look. . Dont let no one bring you down girl so just ignore wadd other people say . . Plus she a girl so i am hoping she dont think you cute like a guys point of view . . So anyways everyone back the fEck off

Kei on top
Kei on top wrote:
2011-12-05 16:38:15 -0800

saleese uu crazii like ur swag

IhhmMeehDhoee
IhhmMeehDhoee wrote:
2011-12-05 16:37:38 -0800

@PAiDTORi Whass iiTlkkiinqq Teew Yhuu iiAiin Khaal Yhuu Ohuu Dhiidd ii ? Nhopee iiAiin THaankk Sooh !

Saleese:))

PAiDTORi wrote:
2011-12-05 16:36:26 -0800

@ihhmmeehdhooe imm talkinqq 2 yhuuu if yhuu calledd me uqlyyy

Saleese:))
Saleese:)) wrote:
2011-12-05 16:35:52 -0800

idk who talkin to who but please dont mess wid me right now. . Matter fact. . NO ONE MESS WIDD ANYONE UNLESS YOU WANA HEAR MY MOUTh!

IhhmMeehDhoee
IhhmMeehDhoee wrote:
2011-12-05 16:35:08 -0800

@PAiDTORi Ohh Meeh ?

ocalais147
ocalais147 wrote:
2011-12-05 16:34:48 -0800

Haha!

Cheating - Is It Cool Or Cruel?

• As long as you don't get caught, it's cool.
  • Totally not cool.
  • It's not that big of a deal.
  • I think it depends on the situation.

Micro_flirting_micro
Weirded Out asks: “I was chatting with my best friend’s boyfriend and it seemed like he was flirt...
Micro_frenemies_micro
Ask It Girl asks: “How do I make up with a friend?”
Micro_starting high school_micro
Question Girl asks: “I’m about to go to high school and I don't really know what it’s like. Could...

Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Style:
Jelly3
Jelly3 posted in Style:
Hi, I'm not really into fashion but I can tell you one thing. You can just dress normally, just the way you like! It doesn't matter whether you're a teenager or not. It's also really important to you feel comfortable in your clothes. Remember, your clothing won't define you! :D
Bonnie2
Bonnie2 posted in Style:
Okay, so my hair isn't the 'best'. I have 'West Indian' Hair (it's naturally curly) and I have to use loads of products to make it nice when I'm straightening my hair. It then dries and all the softness and grease has gone ( :-( ). That's the annoying part. I would like a few nice, easy hairstyles that will look nice with my West Indian hair (that's all spiky and spidery when it's been straightened) even if it's as simple as peeling an orange! Anything would help!
Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Style:
I am a teenage girl, so I'm either supposed to dress colorful or just fully goth. I want to dress grunge. Basically 90's street kinda. My mom gets mad at my cause she doesn't want me dressing all black, I told her that's not what grunge is. So, I am dressing pretty grunge, but I need ideas on hair styles and makeup for this style.
Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Friends:
Ok, so I have a Best Friend, I used to have 2, but one moved away and won't text me, and the other still "acts" like my best friend, but here is the problem. When I do stuff with other people, it offends her, when I don't reply to her text real quick, in her mind, im ignoring her. IT'S ALSO STARTING TO GET ANNOYING CAUSE SHE COPIES ME. She copied my halloween costume, i was gonna be a character off of american horror story. If i don't share my music with her, she says sharing is caring and she walks off.   Now I understand that this might be social and anxiety issues and she needs somebody to cling onto. But I'm just tired of trying. I need advice : (