Comments

Dear Dish-It: New Classmates

NERVOUS asks: “I was split up from my friends in my class, and now I don’t know anyone except my old friend – who isn’t exactly my BFF. I'm sad and scared ...” Back to Article

lonnie123
lonnie123 wrote:
2014-08-23 14:05:55 -0700

Omg yes I can't wait bc it's going to be some cute boys omg lol I can't wait lol smile

Jelly3
Jelly3 wrote:
2013-04-10 09:49:41 -0700

u shud make new ones...no use moaning!

kwluver01
kwluver01 wrote:
2012-08-20 18:41:45 -0700

This year that i just ended (5th grade) i was in a class with people i had never been pared with b4 in any grade (exept for 5 people) and i thought it was gonna b the worst year ever but it turned out to b great bcuz i got to meet new people that r now one's of my best frends sooo yea...i had a happy endingsmile

LadyJjadensmith_2018035
LadyJjadensmith_2018035 wrote:
2012-08-08 09:04:12 -0700

you can always make new friends you never know until you try and some of the things that seem bad is a blessing in disguise

Hershey97
Hershey97 wrote:
2012-04-15 16:36:38 -0700

Make some new friends in your class, be yourself and people will wanna be ur friend!

marissa got swagg
marissa got swagg wrote:
2012-03-20 18:24:07 -0700

i have this new gurl in my class and i think she likes my ex-boyfriend and i don't she likes meh but idc if she does or doesn't

Mr.Historian
Mr.Historian wrote:
2012-03-20 18:18:39 -0700

yea i have this new kid hes a bit of a show off

DivaGirl219
DivaGirl219 wrote:
2012-03-20 18:15:04 -0700

That happened to me this year all my friends were in a different class then me and made a whole new group and of friends and I thought i wouldnt be popuular without them but i am.

ms.right(princeton)
ms.right(princeton) wrote:
2012-01-31 20:36:57 -0800

its a new girl at my school but she has a bad attitude

pixie britney
pixie britney wrote:
2012-01-29 18:35:16 -0800

Try to make friend's with the new classmate's, and your old friend. And after school or some other time ask your parent's if they can take you to your friend's home's and tell all of your friend's or just some of them to come over to one of your friend's home's, or they can come to your house.

laurennn246
laurennn246 wrote:
2012-01-27 12:56:05 -0800

I Have A New Kid In My Class.His Name Is Joe Kingman.He Is So Cool.He's My New Buddy.

Masterzero4
Masterzero4 wrote:
2012-01-16 10:59:29 -0800

Everyone is equal don't put them down because the could of been picked on in the past

Makiee
Makiee wrote:
2012-01-09 14:21:56 -0800

Thats the last thing Ke-Chan wants! A NEW STUDENT? I don't think my school could handle that..

reya456
reya456 wrote:
2012-01-02 15:24:12 -0800

the same thing happend 2 me nd i hv no1.....so i only c her 40 mins a day

mammaneak
mammaneak wrote:
2011-12-23 13:43:39 -0800

i try tu be nice but the ppl at mi new skul they have issues they staredd at met when i wuz walkin in den one gurl juzt not stop touching me so i snapped on her a$$ !!!!!!!!1

shellstar16
shellstar16 wrote:
2011-12-10 18:18:42 -0800

try talkin' to new people u will make alot of friends and i have the same promble

happyjoy91
happyjoy91 wrote:
2011-11-27 14:29:06 -0800

At first its tough to be the new kid but you adjust and find friends in that school eventualy

baller114
baller114 wrote:
2011-11-27 02:02:54 -0800

I know this is going to sound shallow but it's true. If your popular it will be easier. If you are popular and the other kids who sit near you aren't then it will be really easy because most likely they want to be popular and the only way to become popular is to become friends with the popular kids so they will want to talk to you. If you aren't popular then just make an effort to talk to the people around you and be funny and nice.

JumpingCats
JumpingCats wrote:
2011-11-26 08:25:25 -0800

Being th new kid does suc... You never know whos the right person to hang out with.

close call kid
close call kid wrote:
2011-11-24 10:08:23 -0800

I waz a new kid in 1 grade

Friends - What's Gonna Happen?

• Rachel is hurt when she discovers Joey didn't really propose.
  • Ross finds out about Joey & they fight.
  • Monica announces she's preggers.
  • Phoebe meets the man of her dreams.

Micro_a mic
Summer is over … have you finished your bucket list? A bucket list is a list of things you ought ...
Micro_prom_micro
With the Disney film PROM about to be released on Blu-ray and DVD, we catch up with Shoshana Rube...
Micro_backtoschoolfashionforguys-micro
Back to school is around the corner, which means it’s time to invest in a new fall wardrobe. Fash...

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Style:
Wear bigger clothes. Heck, I wear a 2-3 X
DisneyanimeLover
ThunderSpirit
ThunderSpirit posted in Friends:
DisneyanimeLover
I have this friend who has been my friend for 6 years. And she is so RUDE. She says mean things about me and MY MOTHER. Seriously she says really awful things about my mom like this: "Her IQ is high? Oh she must have took the IDIOT test." And tells me "Eww you wear Disney Princess shirts? Eww you are so messed up!" She always acts better than me whether we are alone or with people. She tries to make people hate me and she tries to act mature and she alway tells me "You should respect your mom and do what she tells you" She is awful. I wanna tell her she is mean and I dont wanna be friends. But I can`t! Its hard to do that when you know someone for 7 years. HELP!
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
As the previous person said, look online. There are very cute clothes available in bigger sizes! Also when you go shopping take a look in popular stores as well as less popular that might look as if they're for older people. Often they follow very similar trends but have bigger sizes!