Comments

Dear Dish-It: New Classmates

NERVOUS asks: “I was split up from my friends in my class, and now I don’t know anyone except my old friend – who isn’t exactly my BFF. I'm sad and scared ...” Back to Article

Jelly3
Jelly3 wrote:
2013-04-10 09:49:41 -0700

u shud make new ones...no use moaning!

kwluver01
kwluver01 wrote:
2012-08-20 18:41:45 -0700

This year that i just ended (5th grade) i was in a class with people i had never been pared with b4 in any grade (exept for 5 people) and i thought it was gonna b the worst year ever but it turned out to b great bcuz i got to meet new people that r now one's of my best frends sooo yea...i had a happy endingsmile

LadyJjadensmith_2018035
LadyJjadensmith_2018035 wrote:
2012-08-08 09:04:12 -0700

you can always make new friends you never know until you try and some of the things that seem bad is a blessing in disguise

Hershey97
Hershey97 wrote:
2012-04-15 16:36:38 -0700

Make some new friends in your class, be yourself and people will wanna be ur friend!

marissa got swagg
marissa got swagg wrote:
2012-03-20 18:24:07 -0700

i have this new gurl in my class and i think she likes my ex-boyfriend and i don't she likes meh but idc if she does or doesn't

Mr.Historian
Mr.Historian wrote:
2012-03-20 18:18:39 -0700

yea i have this new kid hes a bit of a show off

DivaGirl219
DivaGirl219 wrote:
2012-03-20 18:15:04 -0700

That happened to me this year all my friends were in a different class then me and made a whole new group and of friends and I thought i wouldnt be popuular without them but i am.

ms.right(princeton)
ms.right(princeton) wrote:
2012-01-31 20:36:57 -0800

its a new girl at my school but she has a bad attitude

pixie britney
pixie britney wrote:
2012-01-29 18:35:16 -0800

Try to make friend's with the new classmate's, and your old friend. And after school or some other time ask your parent's if they can take you to your friend's home's and tell all of your friend's or just some of them to come over to one of your friend's home's, or they can come to your house.

laurennn246
laurennn246 wrote:
2012-01-27 12:56:05 -0800

I Have A New Kid In My Class.His Name Is Joe Kingman.He Is So Cool.He's My New Buddy.

Masterzero4
Masterzero4 wrote:
2012-01-16 10:59:29 -0800

Everyone is equal don't put them down because the could of been picked on in the past

Makiee
Makiee wrote:
2012-01-09 14:21:56 -0800

Thats the last thing Ke-Chan wants! A NEW STUDENT? I don't think my school could handle that..

reya456
reya456 wrote:
2012-01-02 15:24:12 -0800

the same thing happend 2 me nd i hv no1.....so i only c her 40 mins a day

mammaneak
mammaneak wrote:
2011-12-23 13:43:39 -0800

i try tu be nice but the ppl at mi new skul they have issues they staredd at met when i wuz walkin in den one gurl juzt not stop touching me so i snapped on her a$$ !!!!!!!!1

shellstar16
shellstar16 wrote:
2011-12-10 18:18:42 -0800

try talkin' to new people u will make alot of friends and i have the same promble

happyjoy91
happyjoy91 wrote:
2011-11-27 14:29:06 -0800

At first its tough to be the new kid but you adjust and find friends in that school eventualy

baller114
baller114 wrote:
2011-11-27 02:02:54 -0800

I know this is going to sound shallow but it's true. If your popular it will be easier. If you are popular and the other kids who sit near you aren't then it will be really easy because most likely they want to be popular and the only way to become popular is to become friends with the popular kids so they will want to talk to you. If you aren't popular then just make an effort to talk to the people around you and be funny and nice.

JumpingCats
JumpingCats wrote:
2011-11-26 08:25:25 -0800

Being th new kid does suc... You never know whos the right person to hang out with.

close call kid
close call kid wrote:
2011-11-24 10:08:23 -0800

I waz a new kid in 1 grade

taytay_98
taytay_98 wrote:
2011-11-24 09:30:15 -0800

i waz a new kid it waz fun

Friends - What's Gonna Happen?

• Rachel is hurt when she discovers Joey didn't really propose.
  • Ross finds out about Joey & they fight.
  • Monica announces she's preggers.
  • Phoebe meets the man of her dreams.

Micro_a mic
Summer is over … have you finished your bucket list? A bucket list is a list of things you ought ...
Micro_prom_micro
With the Disney film PROM about to be released on Blu-ray and DVD, we catch up with Shoshana Rube...
Micro_backtoschoolfashionforguys-micro
Back to school is around the corner, which means it’s time to invest in a new fall wardrobe. Fash...

Ashleexo
Ashleexo posted in Family Issues:
Its almost all about online safety. My parents don't check my online activities anymore but they always did and that was to make sure I was not online when I was supposed to be sleeping and that I was safe. There ARE unsafe people talking to kids everywhere online, even on sites like this one. It took my parents three years of me being online before they trusted that I was able to be safe on my own.
xBrandonx
xBrandonx posted in Style:
Boy. teehee.
Damagical
Damagical posted in Style:
 :D Tom Boy haha!
LollipopR
LollipopR posted in Style:
Leggings
John Appetite
John Appetite posted in Friends:
"FloraTheWolf" wrote:One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time.And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it.I hope this helps! :) Thanks for the advice. This takes a burden off of my head. "Bloody Wings" wrote:ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you.well thats my opinion Thanks for the advice. Now I know the appropriate reaction. "Dear Dish-It" wrote: Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time! Thanks for helping me out Dish-It. You did not only help me out, but also wished me well. You are more like a care-taker, and you made me feel good. Thank you. Moderators can now lock the topic please.