Comments

Dear Dish-It: Dyslexia

bb123 asks: “I have dyslexia but no one knows. What will I do if the teacher calls on me to answer a question in class, and I don’t know the answer?” Back to Article

fawnetta
fawnetta wrote:
2012-02-04 12:55:22 -0800

Don't worry you can do it i comfendence in you don't give up on yourself smile

-Amazinq.Ashlee.x3.-

noah-love-me_2009135 wrote:
2012-02-01 13:49:36 -0800

my sistercamogirl33 has it

ellzybell
ellzybell wrote:
2012-02-01 12:52:23 -0800

i dont think it shud stop you cus u r who u r and no one can change tht but u

vika9110

Lukas123 wrote:
2012-01-31 19:52:37 -0800

My best friend has that

xXcupcakesprinklezXx
xXcupcakesprinklezXx wrote:
2012-01-31 19:52:26 -0800

my friend has a learning disability, any time someone says retarded she threatens to scissor kick them in the stomach xD

ellybeth
ellybeth wrote:
2012-01-31 18:34:44 -0800

you no that in the percy jackson he has dyslexia

teammb
teammb wrote:
2012-01-31 18:18:08 -0800

I Uv it alsobug. It is getting better

zebra808
zebra808 wrote:
2012-01-31 17:53:47 -0800

awwww....... poor people

Islandgurl
Islandgurl wrote:
2012-01-31 17:03:57 -0800

sorry for them people who have dysiexia because i have a friend with it

kendyllbear99
kendyllbear99 wrote:
2012-01-31 16:53:57 -0800

BELLA THORN OFF OF SHAKE IT UP HAS DYSLEXIA!!!!!

elle_543
elle_543 wrote:
2012-01-31 16:04:27 -0800

I have dyslexia, but I can still read pretty well, sometimes it will take me a bit longer than other people, but it's ok.

dark_angel122
dark_angel122 wrote:
2012-01-31 15:42:29 -0800

i never had dyslexia.......i wonder how it feels to have it Indifferent

Aairon.Loves.Kyrin
Aairon.Loves.Kyrin wrote:
2012-01-31 15:42:14 -0800

i have a close friend that has it .... Shidd aint funny mo'fo'zz

max098
max098 wrote:
2012-01-31 15:41:51 -0800

its ok if u have dyslexia there isnt anything wrong with having it! So people that mess with kids that have dyslexia STOP they are regular kids just like us!!

I believe in dreaming!
I believe in dreaming! wrote:
2012-01-31 15:41:41 -0800

Dyslexia isnt funny...its a pain ''/

Teena 25
Teena 25 wrote:
2012-01-31 15:41:16 -0800

I probably have it too

Which Of These Movie Stars Had Dyslexia?

• Hilary Duff.
  • Orlando Bloom.
  • Tobey Maguire.
  • Elijah Wood.

About 20% of students suffer from dyslexia, a learning disability that makes them reverse letters...
Being a sculptor might not let you live like a king but if you're Bruce Gray, you can see your wo...
Micro_joe average_micro
Joe Average is an artist and AIDS activist from Vancouver whose colorful paintings can light up a...

OptimisticJollygirl
You are perfect the way you are.
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
And you can add me as a friend if you want :D
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
I know what its like to feel depressed. And its hard to get out of it. Try thinking of good things, and if you are feeling lonely and have no friends around then you can talk to me if you want :3 When you start feeling depressed, try doing things you like, going out to a park or somewhere to be alone and just relax. Maybe go on walks once in a while. And even if people don't seem to care about you, I do :) So if you start feeling worse you can chat with me. Try not to think of dangerous things like suicide or cutting yourself or even running away though because it may sometimes seem like it could be the answer but it really isn't it'll make your life worse and more messed up. I hope you feel better soon! :D
twyla215
twyla215 posted in Family Issues:
"just for fun" wrote:Dear Dash-It and Friends,(this is my sissys account..we both use it)I'm a girl of course.. And I've got 13 this july 03.. and the thhing is I don't feel like my growth is perfect for my age! I'm really skinny.. I like being skinny! 'Cause my body looks great! And any boys could be impressed by my body! ;)My hight is only 4'8!! A 13 years old girl is only 4'8!! yeah I feel really sad! As for my cousin she's 5'3 and she's skinny too but she's tall!! I feel bad when she bullies me..So Is there a quick way for me to get tall in 1 month?yes the white stuff is normal its dischargeAlso I haven't started my period. I get white gloomy stuffs that smells funny. And I haven't talked to my mom or anyone about it yet. I'm really ashamed..but is this normal?And I think my ###### are not normal for my "puny" I mean small height or body! Their growing and growing! Their size is 29!! I'm feeling guilty! Is there any exercises to make them smaller?Thats that help me....