Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

September 2011 Horoscopes

Happy Back to School! Summer may be over, but there's plenty of stuff to look forward to in September, which marks the start of a new school year. Find out more by reading your Kidzworld September Horoscope below! Back to Article

marquette15
marquette15 wrote:
2011-09-07 16:48:04 -0700

wat is a horoscope

jesica 26
jesica 26 wrote:
2011-09-07 16:46:50 -0700

hey

awsomegirl10
awsomegirl10 wrote:
2011-09-07 16:42:42 -0700

well my sign sounds good this month

Tink99
Tink99 wrote:
2011-09-07 16:38:19 -0700

Newnew (aka me) is a Virgo! Hayee Lil Mama Finee dann a bytchh HMU! Angel Love Wink n to dhaa hoezz dhatz nt a Virgo! Sux 2 bee yaa! Tongue Out

DarkKitty

Scorpio: Nov. 23 - Nov. 29
Ophiuchus: Nov. 29 - Dec. 17
Sagittarius: Dec. 17 - Jan. 20

DarkKitty
DarkKitty wrote:
2011-09-07 16:24:35 -0700

um there is a new sign look it up on google im a leo i used to be a virgo! my bday iz August 23rd really and now imma leo its odd

Makenzie$WAGG
Makenzie$WAGG wrote:
2011-09-07 16:04:41 -0700

thanx 4 sayin happy bday 2 me

IamIVY
IamIVY wrote:
2011-09-07 15:53:46 -0700

omg im a libra and i like hello kitty :#3

(Omaria)123_1720386
(Omaria)123_1720386 wrote:
2011-09-07 15:30:29 -0700

thank you for sayin happ birthday tp me

Worst Event Your Stars Predicted?

• My cat dying.
  • My 'rents getting divorced.
  • My BF/GF breaking up with me.
  • My horoscope has never predicted anything bad.

Micro_august 2011 horoscopes_micro
Whether your mind is on back to school or milking what’s left of summer, find out what the month ...
Micro_july 2011 horoscopes_micro
Now that summer’s in full swing, find out what the month will bring! Check out your July 2011 Hor...
Micro_horoscopes_micro
Ahh, summer! Time for swimming, playing and lazing in the sun (but only with sunscreen!). Find ou...

Jelly3
Jelly3 posted in Style:
I don't care much for either, but I chose Maybelline because of better quality.
reply 1 day