Comments

September 2011 Horoscopes

Happy Back to School! Summer may be over, but there's plenty of stuff to look forward to in September, which marks the start of a new school year. Find out more by reading your Kidzworld September Horoscope below! Back to Article

marquette15
marquette15 wrote:
2011-09-07 16:48:04 -0700

wat is a horoscope

jesica 26
jesica 26 wrote:
2011-09-07 16:46:50 -0700

hey

awsomegirl10
awsomegirl10 wrote:
2011-09-07 16:42:42 -0700

well my sign sounds good this month

Tink99
Tink99 wrote:
2011-09-07 16:38:19 -0700

Newnew (aka me) is a Virgo! Hayee Lil Mama Finee dann a bytchh HMU! Angel Love Wink n to dhaa hoezz dhatz nt a Virgo! Sux 2 bee yaa! Tongue Out

DarkKitty

Scorpio: Nov. 23 - Nov. 29
Ophiuchus: Nov. 29 - Dec. 17
Sagittarius: Dec. 17 - Jan. 20

DarkKitty
DarkKitty wrote:
2011-09-07 16:24:35 -0700

um there is a new sign look it up on google im a leo i used to be a virgo! my bday iz August 23rd really and now imma leo its odd

Makenzie$WAGG
Makenzie$WAGG wrote:
2011-09-07 16:04:41 -0700

thanx 4 sayin happy bday 2 me

IamIVY
IamIVY wrote:
2011-09-07 15:53:46 -0700

omg im a libra and i like hello kitty :#3

(Omaria)123_1720386
(Omaria)123_1720386 wrote:
2011-09-07 15:30:29 -0700

thank you for sayin happ birthday tp me

Worst Event Your Stars Predicted?

• My cat dying.
  • My 'rents getting divorced.
  • My BF/GF breaking up with me.
  • My horoscope has never predicted anything bad.

Micro_august 2011 horoscopes_micro
Whether your mind is on back to school or milking what’s left of summer, find out what the month ...
Micro_july 2011 horoscopes_micro
Now that summer’s in full swing, find out what the month will bring! Check out your July 2011 Hor...
Micro_horoscopes_micro
Ahh, summer! Time for swimming, playing and lazing in the sun (but only with sunscreen!). Find ou...

Charulata
Charulata posted in Friends:
Ask google.. :D
reply about 1 hour
Its_skylar1
Its_skylar1 posted in Friends:
Why would u wanna talk to a guy? Most of them are inmature and gross / im not though
OnceUponAtime143
My "best friend" for two years told me she wasn't coming to my birthday party because she had plans. I told her when the party was 2 months ago and she OK. Now its 4 days away and she says she isn't going because she has plans with her boyfriend. She is my best friend! Shes like my sister! and to know that she picked her boyfriend over me hurts. She is the worst friend ever! What do I do?
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
"animefreakXD" wrote: "american_brit" wrote: "animefreakXD" wrote: guys are the bomb! They're my best friends! I can talk to them like a normal person, but more because you don't have to worry about them gossiping! :D Haha XD You haven't seen some of the guys at my school...  Really, you should just be yourself. Don't try too hard thinking about the right things to say and the right way to act.  That's when you fumble and mess up. Be natural! Be yourself! And relax! You might blush a bit or feel embarrassed, but that is OKAY. I promise you'll survive.  Yeah, guys can be confusing, but they're human too! :) Wow. Shocker, right? :P Talk to them as you would anybody else ^-^
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
"amethystdances" wrote: I know, but its embarrassing. -sigh- That it is, but you'll be okay. If you don't know what to say, sometimes it's best to not say anything at all, you know? We don't all have the same personalities. We're not all amazing conversationalists (I'm talking about you Lex! Thanks by the way. We can always find something to talk about ^-^)  -and no one can expect from us. I'll say it again, be yourself. That's all anyone can ask of you -and if they don't like that... too bad! You deserve nothing more than friends (and possibly a friend? * wink wink * Sorry!!! ) who accept you just the way you are -and love for it.