Comments

September 2011 Horoscopes

Happy Back to School! Summer may be over, but there's plenty of stuff to look forward to in September, which marks the start of a new school year. Find out more by reading your Kidzworld September Horoscope below! Back to Article

Cutie Pie234

Crazy4Selly wrote:
2011-09-09 14:51:10 -0700

That's Me!(:

Crazy4Selly
Crazy4Selly wrote:
2011-09-09 14:50:59 -0700

Getting good grades, making friends, playing sports - you've got it all down pat. This year, add something really meaningful to your life by volunteering for a good cause through your school. You'll be glad you did.
Love: If you love being silly around your crush, that's cool. But if you plan on being their study buddy this year, make sure you know how to turn off the fun when it comes time to do homework or cram for a big test together.

-Orange Sherbet
-Orange Sherbet wrote:
2011-09-09 14:47:09 -0700

I'm a Cancer.

xxQueenCammixx
xxQueenCammixx wrote:
2011-09-09 14:20:41 -0700

Sagittarius is the best ever! Sagittarius 4eva! Dnt be hatin on us. Got it?

Mz_Lovley
Mz_Lovley wrote:
2011-09-09 13:50:49 -0700

Capricorn 4eva BAYBEE!!!!!!!!!

MZ.KERI 21
MZ.KERI 21 wrote:
2011-09-09 13:47:38 -0700

yay i will find a new crush Big Grin btw me an a Aquarius

lilnaenae2
lilnaenae2 wrote:
2011-09-09 13:16:17 -0700

im a turus but my one of my bro'ds is a viro and the other one is a liba Love

CookieDevil
CookieDevil wrote:
2011-09-09 12:20:51 -0700

O.o What do you mean Jen?

CookieAngel
CookieAngel wrote:
2011-09-09 12:14:56 -0700

Scorpio! Big Grin
I Think It's Fairly ACCURATE. Might Have Some Begging From PPL In Chess Club...

Craz808

bizarlov wrote:
2011-09-09 08:43:33 -0700

Tarurs

cute_Dabriela
cute_Dabriela wrote:
2011-09-09 07:09:26 -0700

my sis is a aries i am a taurus my mum is a scorpio an my dad a taurus like me Tongue Out

Worst Event Your Stars Predicted?

• My cat dying.
  • My 'rents getting divorced.
  • My BF/GF breaking up with me.
  • My horoscope has never predicted anything bad.

Micro_august 2011 horoscopes_micro
Whether your mind is on back to school or milking what’s left of summer, find out what the month ...
Micro_july 2011 horoscopes_micro
Now that summer’s in full swing, find out what the month will bring! Check out your July 2011 Hor...
Micro_horoscopes_micro
Ahh, summer! Time for swimming, playing and lazing in the sun (but only with sunscreen!). Find ou...

MissD
MissD posted in Friends:
You are welcome & Good Luck!
reply about 1 hour
snikko
snikko posted in Friends:
A prefect friend is a person that is always with you when you need  them.  THey have you back and they don'bully ou. They hang out with you. THey treat you as an equal. They stand up for you. And they don't laugh at your tureself.
GottaLoveDance
GottaLoveDance posted in Friends:
"MissD" wrote:This might seem obvious but is there anyone else you might be able to walk home with? I always try to solve problems simply first. If yes, than I encourage you to invite that person to walk home with you. If not - let's take a step back and figure our why you are feeling left out/ignored. Do your friends talk about things that you don't understand, do they block you from participating in the conversation? If you guys have to walk together and there is no choice in the matter - YOU be the initiator of great conversation. Confidently smile - and talk to BOTH of them at the same time. It's so helpful to be able to navigate a conversation generously. That means you be the one on the high road - ask questions, people love talking about things that are interesting to them. Ask questions and figure out what common things all three of you have together and before you know it your walk will be over. Hope this helps. Let us know what happens. Inclusivity totally kicks butt over exclusivity!  thank you soooo much for the amazing advice, unfortunately I don't really have a choice because my friend walks to my house where her mum picks her up so it would hurt her feelings if I said no to walking with her but ill definitely try yor suggestions in the second paragraph. Thanks
MissD
MissD posted in Friends:
This might seem obvious but is there anyone else you might be able to walk home with? I always try to solve problems simply first. If yes, than I encourage you to invite that person to walk home with you. If not - let's take a step back and figure our why you are feeling left out/ignored.  Do your friends talk about things that you don't understand, do they block you from participating in the conversation? If you guys have to walk together and there is no choice in the matter - YOU be the initiator of great conversation. Confidently smile - and talk to BOTH of them at the same time. It's so helpful to be able to navigate a conversation generously. That means you be the one on the high road - ask questions, people love talking about things that are interesting to them. Ask questions and figure out what common things all three of you have together and before you know it your walk will be over.  Hope this helps. Let us know what happens.  Inclusivity totally kicks butt over exclusivity!
GottaLoveDance
GottaLoveDance posted in Friends:
I have this one best friend and she is wonderful. But two of my other friends are best friends with each other and when I walk home from school with them I feel really left out and ignored. I don't want to ruin their friendship but I don't know what to do about it. Any suggestions?