Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

September 2011 Horoscopes

Happy Back to School! Summer may be over, but there's plenty of stuff to look forward to in September, which marks the start of a new school year. Find out more by reading your Kidzworld September Horoscope below! Back to Article

Cutie Pie234

Crazy4Selly wrote:
2011-09-09 14:51:10 -0700

That's Me!(:

Crazy4Selly
Crazy4Selly wrote:
2011-09-09 14:50:59 -0700

Getting good grades, making friends, playing sports - you've got it all down pat. This year, add something really meaningful to your life by volunteering for a good cause through your school. You'll be glad you did.
Love: If you love being silly around your crush, that's cool. But if you plan on being their study buddy this year, make sure you know how to turn off the fun when it comes time to do homework or cram for a big test together.

-Orange Sherbet
-Orange Sherbet wrote:
2011-09-09 14:47:09 -0700

I'm a Cancer.

xxQueenCammixx
xxQueenCammixx wrote:
2011-09-09 14:20:41 -0700

Sagittarius is the best ever! Sagittarius 4eva! Dnt be hatin on us. Got it?

Mz_Lovley
Mz_Lovley wrote:
2011-09-09 13:50:49 -0700

Capricorn 4eva BAYBEE!!!!!!!!!

MZ.KERI 21
MZ.KERI 21 wrote:
2011-09-09 13:47:38 -0700

yay i will find a new crush Big Grin btw me an a Aquarius

lilnaenae2
lilnaenae2 wrote:
2011-09-09 13:16:17 -0700

im a turus but my one of my bro'ds is a viro and the other one is a liba Love

CookieDevil
CookieDevil wrote:
2011-09-09 12:20:51 -0700

O.o What do you mean Jen?

CookieAngel
CookieAngel wrote:
2011-09-09 12:14:56 -0700

Scorpio! Big Grin
I Think It's Fairly ACCURATE. Might Have Some Begging From PPL In Chess Club...

Craz808

bizarlov wrote:
2011-09-09 08:43:33 -0700

Tarurs

cute_Dabriela
cute_Dabriela wrote:
2011-09-09 07:09:26 -0700

my sis is a aries i am a taurus my mum is a scorpio an my dad a taurus like me Tongue Out

Worst Event Your Stars Predicted?

• My cat dying.
  • My 'rents getting divorced.
  • My BF/GF breaking up with me.
  • My horoscope has never predicted anything bad.

Micro_august 2011 horoscopes_micro
Whether your mind is on back to school or milking what’s left of summer, find out what the month ...
Micro_july 2011 horoscopes_micro
Now that summer’s in full swing, find out what the month will bring! Check out your July 2011 Hor...
Micro_horoscopes_micro
Ahh, summer! Time for swimming, playing and lazing in the sun (but only with sunscreen!). Find ou...

geeta905
geeta905 posted in Friends:
Do you wish to be a star among your friends? Do you have the ambition to be spoken about largely among people/ Do you have the desire to be a part of the thrilling ride to win amazing prizes that you have always dreamt of?
LostintheAbyss
Dear Dish-it, This is really strange for me to write to you because I have never done anything like this before but I need an outside POV from my situation and I need help. These days, I don't know what I'm doing or what tomorrow is going to bring. But before I get into how I feel, I am going to explain my situation a bit first. So let's get started. My family is a family of 6 though my oldest sibling has left the house to live else where because he's 26 years old. Anyway, I argue a lot in my family in fact there's fights everyday either with me or just between other family members. I don't remember a time that we didn't fight... Sad ain't it? But I try and not let it bother me. My mom and me have the best and worst relationship out there. At one time, we understand ourselves completely but then something happens and the arguments stop... It always ends with her angry and me frustrated, crying and angry... I have cried more in the past year and half (That is when it got worst) Then my entire lifespan so far. Plus since she had a bad childhood, she tries to make everything different from hers but she ALWAYS compares me to her. I am a different person than her and she just doesn't understand that! I always feel really bad after because she wants me to be the perfect child but I can't and I never will be. I am just me. Like today, I punched a wall because I just wanted to feel something else than sadness and worst thing is that I fake smiles and optimism at school so nobody knows. My friends don't understand even though I have told them but now I brush it off. It's not their life so they don't need to understand it. But that's my situation... Now that you have heard something about me, I need help. I'm sending myself in the abyss. I am losing control. I feel as if everything is slipping from my fingers and everything is falling apart. I don't know what's happening to me! I am losing myself and I don't know what to do! It's hard to keep up my grades, to make sure that everything is done, that I go to my activities after school. It feels so hard to do right now... I throw things and slam doors when I am super mad. I don't have anger issues but I keep in so many emotions that I explode when I can't take them anymore. My world seems to be crumbling before my eyes. My family is in debt, my parents might split and my brothers hate me. My dog, running, drawing and books are my only escape.  I don't know what to do... Sincerely LostintheAbyss
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
snickers mkay and Im closing this thread now :) BR yush you is fabulous too mate :D
Boysrock50