Comments

September 2011 Horoscopes

Happy Back to School! Summer may be over, but there's plenty of stuff to look forward to in September, which marks the start of a new school year. Find out more by reading your Kidzworld September Horoscope below! Back to Article

Cutie Pie234

Crazy4Selly wrote:
2011-09-09 14:51:10 -0700

That's Me!(:

Crazy4Selly
Crazy4Selly wrote:
2011-09-09 14:50:59 -0700

Getting good grades, making friends, playing sports - you've got it all down pat. This year, add something really meaningful to your life by volunteering for a good cause through your school. You'll be glad you did.
Love: If you love being silly around your crush, that's cool. But if you plan on being their study buddy this year, make sure you know how to turn off the fun when it comes time to do homework or cram for a big test together.

-Orange Sherbet
-Orange Sherbet wrote:
2011-09-09 14:47:09 -0700

I'm a Cancer.

xxQueenCammixx
xxQueenCammixx wrote:
2011-09-09 14:20:41 -0700

Sagittarius is the best ever! Sagittarius 4eva! Dnt be hatin on us. Got it?

Mz_Lovley
Mz_Lovley wrote:
2011-09-09 13:50:49 -0700

Capricorn 4eva BAYBEE!!!!!!!!!

MZ.KERI 21
MZ.KERI 21 wrote:
2011-09-09 13:47:38 -0700

yay i will find a new crush Big Grin btw me an a Aquarius

lilnaenae2
lilnaenae2 wrote:
2011-09-09 13:16:17 -0700

im a turus but my one of my bro'ds is a viro and the other one is a liba Love

CookieDevil
CookieDevil wrote:
2011-09-09 12:20:51 -0700

O.o What do you mean Jen?

CookieAngel
CookieAngel wrote:
2011-09-09 12:14:56 -0700

Scorpio! Big Grin
I Think It's Fairly ACCURATE. Might Have Some Begging From PPL In Chess Club...

Craz808

bizarlov wrote:
2011-09-09 08:43:33 -0700

Tarurs

cute_Dabriela
cute_Dabriela wrote:
2011-09-09 07:09:26 -0700

my sis is a aries i am a taurus my mum is a scorpio an my dad a taurus like me Tongue Out

Worst Event Your Stars Predicted?

• My cat dying.
  • My 'rents getting divorced.
  • My BF/GF breaking up with me.
  • My horoscope has never predicted anything bad.

Micro_august 2011 horoscopes_micro
Whether your mind is on back to school or milking what’s left of summer, find out what the month ...
Micro_july 2011 horoscopes_micro
Now that summer’s in full swing, find out what the month will bring! Check out your July 2011 Hor...
Micro_horoscopes_micro
Ahh, summer! Time for swimming, playing and lazing in the sun (but only with sunscreen!). Find ou...

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Style:
Wear bigger clothes. Heck, I wear a 2-3 X
reply about 1 hour
DisneyanimeLover
ThunderSpirit
ThunderSpirit posted in Friends:
DisneyanimeLover
I have this friend who has been my friend for 6 years. And she is so RUDE. She says mean things about me and MY MOTHER. Seriously she says really awful things about my mom like this: "Her IQ is high? Oh she must have took the IDIOT test." And tells me "Eww you wear Disney Princess shirts? Eww you are so messed up!" She always acts better than me whether we are alone or with people. She tries to make people hate me and she tries to act mature and she alway tells me "You should respect your mom and do what she tells you" She is awful. I wanna tell her she is mean and I dont wanna be friends. But I can`t! Its hard to do that when you know someone for 7 years. HELP!
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
As the previous person said, look online. There are very cute clothes available in bigger sizes! Also when you go shopping take a look in popular stores as well as less popular that might look as if they're for older people. Often they follow very similar trends but have bigger sizes!