Comments

Amazing Kid Artists

Once every 500 years or so, a really special artist is born. Someone like Leonardo De Vinci or Michelangelo comes along and changes the way we do art, whether its painting, drawing or sculpting. Back to Article

happyjoy91

basketballlover714 wrote:
2012-01-15 08:11:51 -0800

Aleita Andre is amizing. Big Grin

kailee12
kailee12 wrote:
2012-01-14 18:06:11 -0800

they r so good at painting for there age

runaway faith
runaway faith wrote:
2012-01-13 18:59:36 -0800

i love panting and drawing

midnalover28
midnalover28 wrote:
2012-01-11 08:53:27 -0800

I'm 1 of those artists. I'm a painter, cartoon creator, background maker, and sketcher. I'm only 9!

gollopp0
gollopp0 wrote:
2012-01-08 08:12:22 -0800

that so cool i wanna try it Cool

Phionah
Phionah wrote:
2012-01-02 17:12:36 -0800

her painting is lovely but i would not by it for thousands of dollarss

1-4-3-peace_1939265
1-4-3-peace_1939265 wrote:
2011-12-29 12:11:05 -0800

me 2 love it smile

Shuffling3000
Shuffling3000 wrote:
2011-12-28 21:43:11 -0800

wow thats sooo cool!

mlindberg34
mlindberg34 wrote:
2011-12-06 22:11:39 -0800

that little girls art work is so amazing! Love

lmainville100
lmainville100 wrote:
2011-12-02 10:45:37 -0800

I absolutley LOVE drawing.

peace

Drippin ink heart
Drippin ink heart wrote:
2011-11-23 12:46:26 -0800

I'm 12 and I draw, I think art is never better then when you learn from people that don't teach you. Art isn't what you learn, it's what comes out when the pencil touches the paper. I've never taken art classes yet I've never lived one year where I'm not the class artist. Talanted? everyone is weather they know it or not because God doesn't have favorites

Baby260

jimyla wrote:
2011-11-09 14:18:02 -0800

i know....................................

xIm_The_Shy_Emo_In_The_Cornerx
xIm_The_Shy_Emo_In_The_Cornerx wrote:
2011-11-07 13:25:05 -0800

I am a milimium (srry iff I spelled that wrong) child because I can draw WAAAAAAAAAAY better than anyone on my STREET. One time in second grade, I got invited to one of those specal art schools for special drawers between 7-12.

sylazygal7
sylazygal7 wrote:
2011-11-05 10:48:19 -0700

love the little girl! Love

lambchop
lambchop wrote:
2011-11-03 06:48:45 -0700

Aelita Andre's painting seems intresting. I like how she has the paint on her face, it's cute. :P

sweet bubble gum
sweet bubble gum wrote:
2011-10-26 14:41:21 -0700

ooooowwwwwwwwww so awsome lov th music

Do You Find These Paintings Offensive?

• No, there's nothing wrong with them.
  • I'm offended by the Holy Virgin Mary painting.
  • I think that Jesus Rising #4 is offensive.
  • I don't like either of them.

Micro_banner_micro
Some pretty savvy students in Canada recently won a creative contest called the Coast-to-Coast Cl...
Micro_paint-article
There are three main types of paints: Watercolor, Acrylics, and Oils. These paints all have diffe...
Tons of art is described as "priceless" but KW's found some paintings with giant price tags. Chec...

Random in the forums

jiansapphire
ONE DIRECTION !! :D
heyitsalex
mY bestie  angel (heyitsangel) shes the only friend i got friend her shes awsome epic amazeing bright faithfull hopefull careing loving best thing i got to be best friends with her :) :) :) ♡♥♡ anngel  your always gonna be my bff right? :)(:
BuzzJuzz
BuzzJuzz posted in Electronics:
Our whole life depends on electronics. Without living with them is now like living without drinking water which is absolutely impossible.
reply about 1 hour
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Electronics:
"-Karpov-" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: you know that we could throw studies at each other all day. Good luck, considering the consensus of those doctors and psychologists is against you.  "AlphaT" wrote: Lots of people who spend large amounts of time on The Internet do so to escape social anxiety. That is why MANY people who feel like social outcasts, or are anxious in a social setting, resort to social networking. You're saying that people who don't socialize / don't want to socialize / can't socialize have found a way where they can comfortably socialize with others through social networking and somehow that is a bad thing. Truly these are the end times I'm just going to post this and then not reply to you again because I already know how it would go.   You have given me two individual people in the first study, and five in the second. I'm not following how this is a consensus of anything. The HomeNet 1 study was inconclusive, it didn't exactly account for the people's different uses for Internet use. HomeNet 2 even validates my claim. They found that heavier internet use leads to a decline in face to face social interaction. But again, this test was before Internet networking became what it is today, along with every single study you have mentioned. I have found some good studies out there, but not anything that I wouldn't have to pay 30 bucks for or whatever. I never said that The Internet makes people lonely, I stated that the Internet is where lonely people go to find false solace. And that, is unhealthy. I'm just going to post this and then not reply to you again because I already know how it would go. OMG You're a psychic? What's my future?
reply about 1 hour
-Karpov-
-Karpov- posted in Electronics:
"AlphaT" wrote:you know that we could throw studies at each other all day. Good luck, considering the consensus of those doctors and psychologists is against you.  "AlphaT" wrote:Lots of people who spend large amounts of time on The Internet do so to escape social anxiety. That is why MANY people who feel like social outcasts, or are anxious in a social setting, resort to social networking. You're saying that people who don't socialize / don't want to socialize / can't socialize have found a way where they can comfortably socialize with others through social networking and somehow that is a bad thing. Truly these are the end times I'm just going to post this and then not reply to you again because I already know how it would go. People are not passively affected by technology, but actively shape its use and influence (Fischer 1992, Hughes & Hans 2001). The Internet has unique, even transformational qualities as a communication channel, including relative anonymity and the ability to easily link with others who have similar interests, values, and beliefs. Research has found that the relative anonymity aspect encourages self-expression, and the relative absence of physical and nonverbal interaction cues (e.g., attractiveness) facilitates the formation of relationships on other, deeper bases such as shared values and beliefs. At the same time, however, these “limited bandwidth” features of Internet communication also tend to leave a lot unsaid and unspecified, and open to inference and interpretation. Not surprisingly, then, one’s own desires and goals regarding the people with whom one interacts have been found to make a dramatic difference in the assumptions and attributions one makes within that informational void. Despite past media headlines to the contrary, the Internet does not make its users depressed or lonely, and it does not seem to be a threat to community life---quite the opposite, in fact. If anything, the Internet, mainly through #-####, has facilitated communication and thus close ties between family and friends, especially those too far away to visit in person on a regular basis. The Internet can be fertile territory for the information of new relationships as well, especially those based on shared values and interests as opposed to attractiveness and physical appearance as is the norm in the off-line world (see Hatfield & Sprecher 1986). And in any event, when these Internet-formed relationships get close enough (i.e., when sufficient trust has been established), people tend to bring them into their "real world"---that is, the traditional face-to-face and telephone interaction sphere. This means nearly all of the typical person's close friends will be in touch with them in "real life"---on the phone or in person--- and not so much over the Internet, which gives the lie to the media stereotype of the Internet as drawing people away from their "real-life" friends.