Comments

Scooby-Doo Mystery Inc S1V3 Clips

The all-new Scooby-Doo TV show has been reinvented for a hipper, savvy generation who likes their mysteries like Scooby and Shaggy like their pizza….Spicy with extra sauce. Watch these clips from Scooby-Doo Season 1 Episode 3! Back to Article

innocentgirl145

goosebumps_fan189 wrote:
2011-09-23 14:01:54 -0700

scooby doo is awesome

Persefinie
Persefinie wrote:
2011-09-23 13:57:12 -0700

MG I LOVE SCOOBY DOO! i watch it all the time! i even have a poster of them and a stuffed animal of cute scooby!

Favorite Scooby Doo Character? Vote!

• Scooby Doo.
  • Shaggy.
  • Velma.
  • Fred.

Micro_scooby-micro
Scooby-Doo! Mystery Inc. Season 1 Volume 1 on DVD exclusive clip: Shaggy Love!
Micro_micro combat_042
Scooby-Doo and the Mystery Crew are back. This time, they investigate the mysteries surround a sp...
We love the brand-new movie, Scooby-Doo! Abracadabra-Doo! Sure, we know all about Scooby-Doo and ...

Entertainment in the forums

ValenciaRose
ValenciaRose posted in Movies:
"Crazyoscar" wrote:Evil Harry Osbourne!!Yeah, and they sorta have different personalities. I mean, in the Amazing Spiderman, he kind of has a smart mouth, if you know what I mean (Not that I don't like it!), but in the original he didn't really.Plus in The Amazing Spiderman it was pretty obvious there was something strange about him. I mean, smashing the basketball hoop?!? Didn't ANYONE think it was suspicious?!?I'll have to get some Oscorp wire and make my own xD I wish!WHHHHHY?!? WHHHHHYYYYYYY?!?I know! Just because he didn't remember his name!No-one washes the flag! xD Yeah, I know right? Some people are so stupid! Like if I were in his high school, I would stalk him with lots of love in my eyes :) I KNOW:  WHYYYYY?? All villains are insane. Directors just try to make a point. Oh yeah, and the part when his aunt says he's filthy and he says he was cleaning the chimney. His aunt then says "we don't have a chimney" And then Peter's like: "whaaaaaaaat?" lol xD
montaghe
montaghe posted in Celebs:
 :confused
BowtasticIzzy
BowtasticIzzy posted in Celebs:
Comment.... what you love about little mix - what they mean to you who is ur fave Little Mix member - and why when an why - did u became a fan Happy Posting Mixers!
Monica Rogue